This is suppose to be a body that bench presses 400lbs, deadlifts 600lbs, jumps 6 feet in the air, climbs up ropes...

>this is suppose to be a body that bench presses 400lbs, deadlifts 600lbs, jumps 6 feet in the air, climbs up ropes, scales buildings, and is a master in various martial arts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FkRkPigvO9Y
floelite.com/article/43442-eddie-hall-deadlifts-500kg-for-a-new-world-record
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Weak chest tho

>bench presses 400lbs
no
>deadlifts 600lbs
yes
>jumps 6 feet in the air
no
>climbs up ropes
yes
>scales buildings
yes
>master in various martial arts
yes

4 out of 6 ain't bad

>Ben Affleck
>deadlifting 600lbs

ben affleck, no. but someone with that body? not unreasonable.

>someone with this body
>not unreasonable

GOMAD
O
M
A
D

>those pictures are taken at the same fitness level

this dude is 5'4" and deadlifts over 600lbs

youtube.com/watch?v=FkRkPigvO9Y

I'm sure Ben Fatfleck can do it if he put his heart into it.

IIRC Affleck isn't a short guy, like 6'0 or so. So he probably can put up 315 (3 plates on each side) which isn't bad for someone in their early 40s who has been Rxed Testosterone "replacement therapy"

>image.jpg
>it's a shitty thread
Every time

Hey Dumbass, there's a little something called "getting into character"!

height is a detriment to lifting-taller people have to lift the weight further and have worse leverage

>comparing an elite lifter to some actor

do you even realize how hard it is to get to be built like that while being as tall as he is?

it's not unreasonable to think he can do that shit, apart from the bench

>over under grip no straps
>belt and singlet but no lifting suit
>lifting in socks
>still rakin' that bar over his unprotected shins, knees and quads

absolute madman

say something nice about ben affleck

but greater mass allows you to generate greater force and taller people are also heavier.

i swear to god you faggots are going to push me into buying a shitty old iphone just so i can bomb Sup Forums with image.jpg threads just to piss you off

>but greater mass allows you to generate greater force and taller people are also heavier

jesus christ you don't know shit about lifting or force in general

or i just got trolled, one of the two

>retard doesn't understand physics.

This isn't true for deadlift
Tallfags are often pretty good at it
They usually get fucked on squat and bench, not deadlift

>height is a detriment to lifting-taller people have to lift the weight further and have worse leverage

That really only comes into play with taller people (over 6'4"), and much more with upper body lifts.

The world record holder for the deadlift is 6ft3 inches and 375 lbs. It was just broken yesterday at the Deadlift championships.

floelite.com/article/43442-eddie-hall-deadlifts-500kg-for-a-new-world-record

>who would you have cast? Nathan Jones.

Not true for deadlifts fagboi

he was the bomb in phantoms, yo

This thread is more fun here than on /fit/

lol. and i'm sure you're bear mode, not puddle of ooze sinking between your sofa cushions mode, right user?

congrats you sure troled me my dude

Not an argument.

>explain basic physics to a retard
>"lolz u only kno that cuz ur fat"

force is proportional to mass retard

read some Newton you god damn faggot

Loving the bulk he has with his pretty good height ratio, despite the autismos posting pre-workout pictures here.

not user, but deadlifts are like a fat guy weightlifting dream lift.

>only have to lift something 2 ft then put it down
>completely anaerobic
>doesnt rely on speed
>dat fat guy leg strength comes into play like on squat but they don't have to worry as much about balance

I think it's funny that deadlifts caught on as the new fad lift. Of all the powerlifts it is the least fun to do. I would have thought Olympic lifts like the Snatch and Clean and Jerk would have gotten popular.

BvS was shit, but Aflect's Batman was alright.
Also I liked Saving Private Ryan

>you
>in charge of knowing the mechanics of deadlifts

oh so you weren't pretending to be retarded, you actually just were

you should figure out what rom is and why a taller person with a larger wingspan / leg length would struggle with some lifts

height IS a detriment to lifters at times because of it

if you take an introductory physics course you'd understand this very simple property.

literally part of Newton's second law of motion.

The Town was a pretty good movie

>I think it's funny that deadlifts caught on as the new fad lift

How is your first month of lifting?

>long wingspan
>not possibly the most beneficial physical attribute to have for deadlifts

whichever of you tards is saying height doesn't matter much on deadlifts is the correct one, mostly. (tall skinny people have weaker core strength which is necessary for having a nice high deadlift).

Also double overhand, straps and no chalk master race reporting in

big guys pull more weight because they have more muscle, not because they're big. size is a side affect of strength, not the other way around. otherwise you'd be setting records hoisting mack trucks, faggot.

that was a good attempt at a straw man but i said "some lifts", not all

user was originally replying to a post that claimed tallfags had it harder with lifting, and he thought they didn't

Olympic lifts are not allowed at many gyms, are way more technical and less effective for body building purposes as far as I know.

Deadlifts are fuckimg great. If you actually do them properly they work your entire body. Too few people work their forearms/grip and lower back.

Arms chest and lats is the fast track to being a fukboi

>straps
>master race

i bet you're king of the smith machine squat, too.

and because they have more mass their gravitational draw is higher so the weight gets pulled to their center of gravity. making the lift easier, right?

My B I assumed you were the first dude who was claiming tall dudes have a hard time with deadlift/every lift

>How is your first month of lifting?

I've been lifting for 21 years now. It's a new fad popular with the normies and newbies. That doesn't mean it isn't a fun lift but to think that your average person is going to be deadlifting as part of their daily workout is absurd. Fad workout people will move on to something new and there will be the core of guys who enjoy powerlifting and olympic lifts.

obviously muscle is important but the guys setting powerlifting records often have a significant percentage of body fat, because they understand basic physics better than you do.

>i bet you're king of the smith machine squat, too.

Not lifting with simple straps is just dumb and frankly unsafe in a commercial gym when you are pulling large weights and are not allowed to use chalk.

Just use mixed grip you faggot. Only dumbasses and roiders tear a bicep using mixed grip.

or because they eat huge amounts to maintain their muscle mass while intensely training, and a side affect of their diet is fat.

and i'm sure you're just bulkan too, bro.

>i bet you're king of the smith machine squat, too.

Smith machine is great for Behind the Neck press. Don't knock a machine just because it isn't popular on the internet.

Lots of great uses for the Smith.

Leg Press and Hack Squats are two much maligned machines that up your 3 lift totals.