Are indians the most filthy race on the planet?

Are indians the most filthy race on the planet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes closely followed by abos and then nignogs

Yes.

Not at all. Why, just look at these men bathing themselves to stay clean and hygienic.

yes

absolutely the most disgusting degenerates on the entire planet except for niggers

>get

Surely thou jest, OP.

All humans are fucking filthy.

Yes.

what's with this image? all i see if floating trash and fecal matter and dirt

I do not know what you talk about, India is clean country

Really? When was the last time you took a dump in front of a store?

We're all scared of ISIS I think these motherfuckers are the real threat to the Earth, we have to understand that these faggots are spreading faster than China and none of them care. We gotta stop them now.

Indians and chinks. Filthy creatures.

I took a dump in your mom's mouth faggot.

Yes they are fucking awful horrible people.

yes
/thread

this is why we need a carbon tax

Fuck man that scenery would be a goldmine if it wasn't populated by animals.

Why continue to ignore what we should destroy? Was Hitler wrong to want to kill all the jews? Should we not kill all the Indians. I mean not American Indians we already killed those faggots.

This one got me!

>US government creates carbon tax
>to get the filthy Indians
>taxes own people
Now, how do you think this will go?

Higher population, filthier people.

The only reason New York and Tokyo work are because monthly rent and utilities costs more then the average person in India makes in a year.

yes but who else is going to take my call when my internet goes down?

America = warmongers

Plus the fact that Japan doesn't let in many outsiders... And for some reason other countries get called racist for this.

top 5

>Implying we don't need another war?...
Time to kill off the fags, son.

I general everyone with a brown skin should die, the world would be such a great place

BONUS: all niggers back to africa so they can keep on running the world's garbage dump

I'd sooner have fat disgusting americans dead. Spreading diseases and consuming the worlds resources. Disgusting race.

They're pretty filthy, but I've got to give the prize to the Chinese - absolute beasts.

1 billion ppl
No toilets
What a nice place to live

I'll have a coke.

Nobody really wants to live in Japan.
It's fun for tourists but japs have to work themselves to an early grave if they want a decent life (that shit is a paradox).

Chinks are still the kings of being smuggled around the Earth.

Silly user, those are Liberian Pepe's given Indian moustaches.

>Future public shooter

Lol goddamnit. How are we not nuking these fuckers yet or setting them up for a war? We gotta ease back these numbers..

Poorfags baffle me.
Why would someone want to leave the countryside where they can grow food and go to a disease-ridden slum?

To keep the entire planet from looking like that sperg.

I know you are but what am I?

Calm down Pajeet

Yes...

Yes they are.

We're talking about a race here who venerates the cow and thinks that by smearing themselves with it's feces is a sign of benevolence.

Ebola is handling that.

fucking kek

Some indian girls are hot as fuck. Half breeds are amazing. Half indian and half white. But the white half needs to have stronger genes to keep the shit skin coloration down.

I think we could probably convince them eventually to be the new slaves for the world and maybe sell them to households and things like that.. wait fuck Dubai has already got that..

Yeah if you're a fag who loves brown pussy that smells like curry? Yeah...yeah.... thats you.

god dammit.

i guess it should have been obvious and im an idiot for not realizing this my own self.

maybe this is the real reason tourists tend to get stomach problems when they go to india...

You know, this thread makes me realize things could be worse. Thanks!

that's a fucking nightmare, the most disgusting thing ever - swimming in those waters

Agreed. Blacks and Arabs too.
Their homo erectus genes need cleansing for a generation or two.

they are second

Yes

"Race"

You mean south asians? Yes. Indians are the most disgusting nationality on the planet.

first post best post

as usual

also, /thread

Poo is actually great for the immune system. Surgeons even put it into people as they don't want to eat it.

And no, not an Indian, just sayin'.

I for one love curry. Also the pussy is always just nice.. They are indians not niggers. (niggers got some nasty smelling pussy second to chinks) indians/middle easterns have always very nice pussys. White girls its too much of a hit an miss. Latin girls where good 20 years ago. But because of the internet and weird social fads have become horrible house mates.. But their women are still more willing then pure white girls.

Confirmed injuns

fucking hell kid that is a soup of damn near every chemical under the sun, bodily waste of every type from thousands of different animals including humans, sharp shit like circuit boards and needles.... and its in your hair, eyes, nose, mouth, kidbits....

and he probably does it daily.

that is a special level of disgusting. 2 girls 1 cup is WAY less bad

Nah that would be the Kentucky Derby. Just look into it and you will find every bit of corruption and backhanded cheating the modern world allows, I am not saying it's a bad race all in all but if I were to say one that was filthy? It can be downright disgusting.

Nah. I'm 100% white. I promise. Pussy is pussy. No matter the color. But some colors are better because of social norms due to how they are raised.

Plus the only requirements I have in women. Is down to some fuks. Qt face that wont age like a bag of bread. And not fat.

Some perks would be. Nice firm perky tits, and between 5'6" and 5'9"

They actually are slaves, indian programmers are cheap and you gant get as many as you can, they will work all the hours you want

I had an Indian flatmate once, she was disgusting.

Indians, aborigines & negroes, ex aecquo

i like indian food. but now i am leery about eating it.

Miss Ganges 20XX.

must be wonderful to breathe that shit air

Where will the space Indians shit? Will there be designated shitting moons?

yes

Holy shit, India is literally other planet.

Designated shitting craters.

>t. buttblasted Pajeet

It's obvious you've never gotten close to an Indian pussy, let alone any pussy.

Even his name has the word poo in it.

not the same guy, but Indian pussy is nasty.

>i will put my lulla in her vagina

Holy fuckin kek.

Actually, the Japanese have amongst the longest lifespans in the world on average. It's God punishing them for being suc spergs. They're forced to live long, miserable, isolated lives, never knowing love or meaning.

> virgin

nasty as in you never had any?

Obviously.

It's taboo to shake hands with your left hand because that's your ass-wiping hand in India.

Southern Indian are pretty filthy but I don't think anyone can top Muslims, precisely Ethiopians and Somalians

Don't forget pakis

Makes sense.

This is all you need to know.

youtu.be/_peUxE_BKcU

Why would I want my house to stink like shit tho

look Pajeet, I understand you feel insulted, but I'm speaking from experience.