Dear Baby Einstein...

Nah. Op here. The person who posted the hang joke is not me

Too soon faggot, too soon

Id shake your hand, user

Long live the Queen, God rest her soul.

young michelle tractenberg.

Interesting to watch the whole video.

Explain a newfag why tf I should worship her

So she comitted suicide because she was raped by her step dad. Presumably the family has had to deal with that now. whats happend to him?

I laughed at this video. Gonna go watch it again and laugh some more.

Not my queen, faggot

A 12 year old girl had the balls to an hero... why are the rest of you faggots such pussies?! All I see on Sup Forums anymore are loser/attention whore threads about how "I'm going to do it b, I'm going to kill my self.. dubs decide. PUSSIES!
You should all take a lesson from this bitch and actually die.

That's why she's the queen....

She was unable to deal with the reality of
>The 45th and Final President of the United States

Wow ;)

She was a trump supporter

I love this pic. Need it in 1920x resolution

She said in the suicide note that she was so disappointed that Trump was actually a Russian Spy that she decided to cheque out

That just makes her death more beneficial to the world.

wow somebody is on her facebook account

WRONG

Libtard

She looks like she's into kinky stuff, she into erotic erotic asphyxiation by any chance?

She's dead you retard. Also, she's twelve.

Excuse me, WAS she into erotic asphyxiation?

She hung herself, so probably! :D

Kek

>queen of Sup Forums
Who the fuck is this?

shes back

I know, was just yanking your chain.

The overly sensitive liberals are the faggots who actually care about some random dead broad. Conservatives lack empathy. You're not a true conservative, dumb fuck.

hehehe

What, specifically, made you laugh?

>noteven_bismuth.jpg

Hearing her apologize. Seeing her body go limp. What's not to enjoy?

i'm late to the party, watching the video now lmao no clue what the details are so this is going to be SO CASH

I have the biggest shit eating grin on my face right now...

All this attention, and I wonder if she had even heard of Sup Forums.

Its her shitty dad. Also 1 off

>implying that I'm even white

Which is another reason why I give no fucks about some random white bitch dying.

Where is the video?

yeah ive got the webm on a usb drive here
keep the thread bumped while i go get it

BUMPPPPP

youtube.com/watch?v=W1ydK3z8nEc
Full vid

Fun is at like 20 mins or so

that's not boxxy
there's only one real queen

White trash momma cleans up pretty good.

This guy gets it.

That video was so sad with all her crypologizing. A sexy young white girl whose life wound up like that is really a tragedy. If it was some shitskin who gives a fuck. But female, white, and sexy (12 years old is best years old)? Damn, poor girl. I wish I could have made her life better, shit made me legit tear up.

Just did some digging and realized that she's been to my church. I've met her. That was 2 years ago.

Did she pooped at the end?

This scum that Katie made accusations against has now taken control of her Facebook account and is using it to post on different pages

Kek

careful you don't become an hero yourself with all those edges.

Proofs? That bitch looked lime a serious attention whore.

Nice one edgelord

>Those lips will never have a dick inside them

Yeah dude. I would've let her live here with me and my girlfriend for free, no sex stuff even. She could just be a happy goofy kid who dressed too sexy for her age and made dumbass youtube videos. We would've been awesome stepparents to her. Feelsbadman.

>obvious joke is obvious

>stale bait
Kek captcha was trees

And just like Sup Forums she's fucking dead.

Suicide is for weak-minded white people. I don't know a single person that has committed suicide because only white people do that gay shit.

I think you have to be at least of average intelligence to think about suicide.

I agree, suicide is for the weak minded. Live with whatever shit you got yourself into.

Why kill yourself when a fellow pavement ape will kill you for your shoes or the 'wrong color' shirt?

Niggers don't have the intellectual and emotional depth that can lead to suicide; they're just like animals, no higher functions to override their low-level survival instinct. But they make up for their lack of suicides by offing eachother at rates no other race even begins to approach

She was really turning out to be hot.

Blacks have a higher suicide rate. Particularly whiny black men actually. Even the women are stronger willed.

Stronger willed? More like obnoxious.

16 is legal in my state, and I think she was 1 month from 13.

That's correct

turning out to be?

12 years old is best years old, it's downhill after that peak

look at that qt, any straight male who says they're not physically attracted to her is lying.

Aren't age of consent laws relatively new? I seem to remember men married 12 year olds in the U.S. in the 17 and 1800s.

The angel of Sup Forums

That doesn't bother me. I'm a necrophile. Meanwhile there are no white majority countries even on this list except maybe Hungary.

If she knew how much she was loved now, maybe she wouldn't have done it.

Yeah it was a southern custom. Then we developed a retard culture where you're not supposed to get married or reproduce at all.

a nigger like you comes here to say these things because in fact you know deep inside that you personally are weak minded

Whites are leading the category in suicides. It's common fucking knowledge just look it up. You guys spend all your time caring about stupid shit e.g. what people think about you. That leads to you dumb fucks biting a bullet and me laughing.

Once you have your period, it's shitty and rude to not call you a woman. A young woman, yeah, but you are still a woman and no longer a little girl.

the only people we dont care about what they think is niggers lol