God damnit Sup Forums I have a roughly 1,500 word essay due before noon this Monday and I haven't even started...

God damnit Sup Forums I have a roughly 1,500 word essay due before noon this Monday and I haven't even started. I've been procastrating all day and now it all boils down to doing this shit now. Give me some motivation bros

If white:
>bring a assault rifle with extra magazines
>bring a handgun
>bring grenades
>shoot up school and you'll get away for not doing your hw
If nigger:
>does it really matter bro?
If sandnigger:
>c4 vest
If indian:
>dont worry you will still end up being a office coffee boy
If asian:
>kill parents before they kill you
If latino:
>dont worry you will still end up in front of home depot

I'm white but I live in Britianstan so that's not really an option

1500 words is short just do it stupid

>learn sharia law no point in wasting time with school and education anymore

This is how procrastinators wind up.

Don't procrastinate.

>3 and a half pages
op you've got to be kidding me man the fuck up and do it

do it now or your mother dies

Thanks lads, fucking thing has to be done

What is it going to be about?

It's about how the emergency services respond to crisis situations and their individual responsibilities and how it's co-ordinated, real dull stuff.

Spice it up, write it as from your own perspective of writting a boring essay and you slit your wrists and the whole essay describes what happens to save your miserable life.

Great idea user, I'll be sure to do that

talk about how its important the paramedics stay healthy and have a clear mind etc. Obviously protocol for different scenarios, how they interact with the public and with other emergency services. Chain of command, ressources, buzzwords.

>1500 words is long
This site is 18+

(Also pic related WTF is this captcha?)

That's an interesting topic actually. Just get started. It'll go quickly.

lol, 'spicing things up' in college is the first way to fail

I'm 19 and it's not like this site isn't full of kids anyway, I'm sure someone could openly say they're 15 and not get banned nowdays

Actually this is a pretty good example. I've graduated UK uni with a BSc Honours and found my best grades were when I put in a bit of effort and imagination to my assignments.

Perhaps the scenario of an arson would be good? That way you could incorporate Police, Fire & Rescue and Ambulance services. Hit me up on my Kik if you want more ideas or a proofread.

That's really nice of you user, I'm not really having any trouble with the content, it's mainly just getting myself motivated to do the work that's the problem.

alright well maybe i'm just in Sweden where they want conformity to the max

Yeah, I heard that the Swedes have a real pressure to conform and all, it's a little different here in the UK. I'm expected to write my own opinions and justify them as part of the criteria

Why did you did you come to Sup Forums if you need motivation? Just close any chan related tabs and go and fucking write it. It's only 1500 words.

It's 1AM ffs.

No idea to be fair, and I actually got myself kinda motivated, I'm writing the essay while lurking at the same time. I'm debating whether to soldier it all out tonight and get up at 9:30 or cut it in half and get up at 7 :00 and finish it tomorrow.

Good stuff. My suggestion would be to write it all tonight plus 250 words extra. When you go to bed take a notebook and a pen. When trying to sleep make a few notes on what comes to mind. Wake up with an extra hour to spare and make any adjustments and additions then. I often find sleeping on a problem helps.

Good luck have fun.

the fact that you keep posting the faggoty pictures shows who you are

Google NZ civil defence. Cut, paste. Job done.

Thanks, I reckon I'll try to finish it off tonight then, at least I'll be able to rest easy.
They're my wallpapers, adds a little color to the thread