The Barber

Jerry walks around with a Jewish-mullet for about a decade. He gets a normal looking haircut for once, and freaks out about it. Would Seinfeld be a different show if Jerry had different hair?

Also, general Seinfeld discussion thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zxgUUfQPxAIhere's
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hes looking at the wrong side of the mirror

jewish mullets are /fa/

Yeah that episode always pissed me off. that's a fine haircut.

Yeah, but every other irrational response/action that occurred in literally every other episode is completely normal by your standards.

is this /fa/? white sneakers?

no he's not

yeah. that's one of the weaker seinfelds.

youtube.com/watch?v=zxgUUfQPxAIhere's a sam hyde impression of Bane

lol holy fuck, It looks like he about 20 years behind the fashion trends.

This was my least favorite episode, anyone else?

Seasons 4 and 5 are the strongest in my opinion. It is definitely one of the weaker episodes in season 5, but I don't know about the worst of the whole series

No such thing as a bad seinfeld ep. Except the clip shows but they dont really count.

>implying treads & threads isn't a classic look that will come back into fashion one day

Early episode aren't true Seinfeld. The show definitely has its stumbles off the start.

I've come to appreciate the early seasons the most. They did alot of really interesting concepts with their episodes.

It's like any sitcom, it takes time to develop characters and establish a concept. But it feels a bit clumsy in the early seasons, because Seinfeld is such a unique show and they were trying to do things no one else was doing

There are great episodes from every season, but I agree the early seasons are interesting because you can see the evolution of the writing and characters. As they become more established and the show has more success they become more willing to take risks. At the same time they also fall into certain routines with the characters, and they even poke fun at some of that with self-referencing jokes in the later seasons

Is the reunion from Curb canon?
Or is the fictional show in Curb a different show than the fictional show IRL?
Does Jerry donate his sperm to Elaine canonically?

>Normal haircut
If you're an awkward nerd, maybe.

In the last pic he is wearing a pair of Nike Air Huraches which are back in style and fashionable.

White shoes are back in style too, they are just the minimalist 70s style cortez or sambas rather than cross trainers.

And ski jacket is a necessity in the Northeast and even today that would be a nice one.

His saab is also /fa/

those are the shoes of a guy who plays in a thrash metal band and listens to pic related a lot

>Bald manlet meets amazing 8-9/10 women and rejects them / fucks the relationship up: the show

Now that I think about it, Jerry meets just as many, if not more women on this show than George. It's like they each have a new woman each week, aside from the season where George gets engaged.

The third pic looks like white Jordans with blue trim.

I don't know about canon, but I loved that storyline on Curb. I thought it was genius the way they did a Seinfeld reunion without it being a huge sellout/cash grab on network tv. Plus the meta "reunion within a reunion" was a perfect fit within the Seinfeld/Curb universe

I believe you are correct.

That third pic would pretty much be /fa/ today provided he went a little tighter with the black jeans.

Untucked 90s style fade flannel, untucked, black jeans and white sneakers was certainly a thing last season.

Nice dubs, but don't forget that George is essentially a wish fulfillment character for Larry David to project himself into

>being an effeminate dandy

Just finished Season 2..

Why is this so good? Seriously.

3rd pic he's wearing jordans which never went out of style

>you will never touch prime Marisa Tomei
>you will never touch current Marisa Tomei
>you will never be within the vicinity of any version of Marisa Tomei

Do Americans really do this?

Even though there are a lot of dated elements to the show, it still holds up exceptionally well. The characters, while neurotic, are relatable, and the situations are outrageous and clever, while still being believable

if the jeans are too big

he looks like a 10 year old boy

>I've felt like I've lived two lives, my premousse and my postmousse.

marisa was and is so cute

She's so hot in My Cousin Vinny, and she never dropped off. In The Wrestler they make her look old and trashy, and she's still hot. She is still sexy as the new Aunt May for Marvel

>would have liked to see character development here

aSAs

I know for a fact id slay more pussy with longer hair but my mum fucking nags endlessly to get it cut every month

He is wearing sport blue 6's

Fun fact Seinfeld is a big retro Nike sneaker collecter and always wore them on his show and even wears them in his new comedians in cars getting coffee show.

>a big retro Nike sneaker collecter
What the fuck? Do rich people really have nothing better to do with the money? How the fuck do you even think of doing something like this? How crazy do you have to be?