So first time to do this, since its mostly faggoty dick rate threads...

So first time to do this, since its mostly faggoty dick rate threads, lets start a thread where we rate tits and vagoos and dicks all in one thread. So to start, here's my dick. Asian ex loved it. I'm fat, so dunno if that adds to anything but here ya go.

clean up that hair you cretin you look like someone has just thrown glue over you then some pubes. No shaping at all fml

I don't give a fuck if you like em or not. I shave often and decided to say fuck shaving I'm growing again. So suck me off or fuck off.

it's nice, 7/10 although I dislike pictures from this pov unless you have big balls, no homo.

rate me

9/10 would get face fucked by this daily.

5/10. It looks nice. Good balls. Hair is ok. The only guys who should shave/trim are the guys whose hair is out of fucking control. Otherwise it's just gay. Pity about the circumcision.
The word 'knob' is appropriate.
It looks like a baby rattle.
1/10

Rate me anons. 18/virgin. Is it too late to fuck or is dick too small?

And I wwould gladly face fuck you ;)

This makes me sad :/ jk I still have a big dick

That fucking huge head only makes me want it more.

What the FUCK you guys are gay

well that makes me happy :) What do you think girls will think about it? I'm still a virgin at 18, except for blowjobs from my friend durning our childhood 12-16

Rate my puffy Vagina

Rate mine

Could rate it better on kik

nice vagina 7.5/10 but fat/10, lose weight :)

weeeak 2.5/10

I weigh 120
Small Dick/10

I know I might be a bit scared to take it in my pussy, but any chick who's keen on deep throat or anal would love it.

then post pic of body tits and down to feet to prove it with a timestamp, sorry for being so annoying but chicks on Sup Forums not weighing a lot is kind unbelievable, literally.

Would you take it after some foreplay? ;)

Perfect head, 8/10 would suck every day

This is me right now

Definately but it looks like it may be a bit long, so I would have to take it doggy, pounding me from behind.

well aren't you a cutie ;), although your shaving looks like an amateur did it... Show me that ass

9/10 i love cute trap dicks although I wouldn't suck it but instead have you suck mine, or rather, get facefucked by me ;)

Would lick / 10

Nice and smooth, would love to suck on those balls too.
8.5/10

I would love to, would you be willing to try a face fuck ? Or anal? Although would have to able to open wide

Here it's soft

Of course, i love face fucking. Anal works too. Means I can fit that whole big cock in me

Perfect, I love a good sized soft cock, means I have somthing to play with when waking a guy up with a bj

r8

9/10 I love a big veiny cock

Yeah I know I'm not the best at shaving ^-^

girl or man ?

Girl

catfishing or real ? timestamp?

Heres one that isnt time stamped
While i work on getting you one with a time stamp

>Implying you've got something better
Bitch, show or GTFO of my thread.

R8 ?

Whore. You're a size whore.

another pic, pictures make my size seem smaller imo :/ 21.5 cm long and thick don't remember how thick

Dick size isn't everything mate, (being this insecure makes you look like a faggot) but they are nice just like how a nice ass is nice and a nice pair of tits is nice

You are not 21cm and never will be

I am ;)

Wtf

lolwat? How do you even do that?!

your foreskin is restricting blood flow to the area right below the head. you should stretch it more often

yea i've been told, I am stretching it even right at this moment ;P

Rate

cute/10

terrifying/10

7/10

cute/10

6/10

cute feet/10

2 lazy to do the rest n also too lazy to take a pussy pic but ya

Or just get it circumcised so it looks normal and not like a balloon animal.

R8 my penis

post a pic of camera looking up from below at your dick and balls plz

Sounds like someone's sentitive about their dick

Ghey

The tip looks too big for the shaft

Only the aesthetics. I am a regular trimmer.

erect?

Is terrifying really a bad thing?

Are cute feet good or bad? Lmao

Here's my dick

Bad. The head looks fucked.

sadface :(

Rate pls

Here's mine.

Hey Asian moot, can you please create a filter that hides all the hideous, deformed, alien-looking uncut cocks from viewing? I throw up a little in my mouth every time I see one. Thanks mooty-san!

Not everyone wants to be a dirty jew

But everyone does agree uncut cocks look fucked.

judging by your choice of beverages, youre a faggot

we just got goated

Not a Jew. Just the proud owner of a beautiful, clean, cut cock. Stop being jelly euro-trash faggot.

i'm not gay but i'd definitely let you stick that in my anus.

well ofc it looks fucked we're the ones getting laid while you sit there masturbating to us

when you ask for tits and pussy along with dicks.. youre just gonna get 95% dicks

Lol please. You've never been laid in your life you cuck.

did your dad rape you with his uncut cock? eat a (uncut) dick you little faggot

Your comment makes no sense at all

R8? Are we still doing that?

Ummm, no you illiterate piece of shit. My post was self explanatory you inbred fuckstick.

kys/10

I have and it was great

I'm actually bisexual

go fuck your sister through a bedsheet you fucking pastrami on rye eating jew fuck

Again. No fucking sense at all. What are you 12? Post you're "awesome" uncut dick if you're not just some small nasty dick jealous pleb

dat dick veiny af

Notice how it's called cut and uncut. One is the right way and one is the opposite.

Your dick is awesome mate, any pics from more angles?

Also, can you measure it hard, I have a fetish for that.

Lol literally went through and clicked on every image posted by "other user"
asks for even more pictures.
Asks for it to be measured.

Holy fuck the samefag is real. You couldn't have made it any more obvious that you are the poster of those images

You are wrong. I really like his dick.

Rate

My buddies cock!

rate?