Dear Sup Forums users!

Dear Sup Forums users!

I am a tumblr user, genderfluid and otherkin (also proud vegan)
Your site generates a lot of hatred. Stop the hateful speech, the sexism and racism, islamophobia or else we will protest to remove Sup Forums.

This is a real threat, take it seriously!
You have been warned!

Ps don't bother to try and hack me because I just purchased mcafee 2017 edition with maximum protection!

Nice post Sup Forumsrother.

B

A

Shitty bait you faggot

you have a mental illness

Bought McAfee

Nice try

mmm dis some guud copy pasta

nice copypasta from today faglet

██████████████████████████████████████
█░░░█░█░█░█░░███░█░░███░░▀█▀░▀█░█░░░██
██░██░▀░█░█░▀███░█░▀███░▀▄█░▀░█░██░███
██░██░▄░█░█▄░███░█▄░███░▄▀█░▄░█░██░███
██░██░█░█░█░░███░█░░███░░▄█░█░█░██░█░█
███████▀▀░░░▄███████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░▀▀▀
█████▀░░░░▄██████▀▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
███▀░░▄█▄████▀▀░░░▄▄▄█████████████████
███░░█████▀▀░░▄▄██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░
███▄░░░▀▀░░▄▄████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄▄▄▄██████▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████▄▄▄░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░
████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███████████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░

99.99% sure this is poor bait.
If actual Tumblr fag, kill yourself. We all know you're begging for attention. Just fucking kill yourself.

I am presenting you with an autobiographical account of the chain of events that incited a chaotic, topsy-turvy time in my life. I beg of you to remain within a close proximity for but a scant few moments as I recount how I metamorphosed into the heir apparent of the municipality referred to as Bel-Air, California.

Amidst the occident of Philadelphia I had been sprung to life and had been nourished. A lion's share of my youth and adolescence was consumed by the outdoor entertainment facilities at the park. Carousing with my pals, merrymaking to my maximum ability, and unwinding, I often partook in a friendly match of basketball at the schoolhouse's arena.

It was during one of these excursions that a pair of rabble-rousing fellows instigated malevolence. I took part in nothing but a single skirmish, yet my mother became immersed in fear, at which point she commanded me to transfer my residence from her dwelling to that of my aunt and uncle in Bel-Air, California.

I proceeded to hail a taxi and, upon its arrival, I made out an inscription on the license plate that read "FRESH" and was intrigued by a pair of dice draped over the rearview mirror. If nothing else, a claim could be made that this particular taxi was atypical; however, I came to the conclusion that recollecting this occasion in the future would be a fruitless venture, so in lieu of attempting to implant this incident within my memory, I implored the chauffeur to transport me to my destination of Bel-Air, California.At approximately the seventh or eighth hour, I disembarked and proceeded to inform the driver that I would inevitably become acquainted with his odor at a later point in time.

At this juncture, I beheld my new abode and came to grips with the fact that my mission to become the heir apparent in Bel-Air, California, had been consummated.

look at the bait

I had that exact whale when I was 5

No it is not

God hates shit-posters

Well guys. It appears that either this is some good old fashion bait. Or tumblr wants another war with Sup Forums.

ha! ghay!

█░░░█░█░█░█░░███░█░░███░░▀█▀░▀█░█░░░██
██░██░▀░█░█░▀███░█░▀███░▀▄█░▀░█░██░███
██░██░▄░█░█▄░███░█▄░███░▄▀█░▄░█░██░███
██░██░█░█░█░░███░█░░███░░▄█░█░█░██░█░█
███████▀▀░░░▄███████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░▀▀▀
█████▀░░░░▄██████▀▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
███▀░░▄█▄████▀▀░░░▄▄▄█████████████████
███░░█████▀▀░░▄▄██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░
███▄░░░▀▀░░▄▄████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄▄▄▄██████▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████▄▄▄░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░
████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███████████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░

it's suggestive bullshit, it's an alternative to fairy tales and religion, it's a made up little fantasy world for frail people.

Me on the right of that picture.(OP)

shitty bait