You fags jealous?

No

>quartz

gshock lel

smartwatch kys

autismshock

>divers watch
>probably doesnt even dive
>nor does he know '200m' isn't actually 200m depth.
also seiko divers watch lel

actually cool vintage collection

got that out of a cereal box?

not sure about japanese watches nowadays man..

Get some real watches, faggots.
>pic related

>more related stuff

>going for the constant and not the constantin

When will plebs ever learn?

Love the caseback on the Zenith.

>wants to compare VC with frederique
>ayy lamo
Gtfo man, I barely started posting my collection.

Don't lie. Those are all your customers' watches.

Also, you are allowed to drool over my El Primero.
Or my GP, even though it's not that much.

No, my costumers' watches are actually a lot more expensive. Most of them are Rolex, which is in my opinion too mainstream. Not fond of Rolex style, I do like their movements though. The Zenith I posted is probably the most expensive one I own atm.

Here, last one I'm posting from my collection.

Reminds me of people who think they are superior for owning fedoras

pathetic m8

The only watch worth posting ITT.

>owning expensive watches
>owning a fedora
Choose one, and one only.

Bonus pic for you, user.

Honest opinions?

shit tier $10 watches parading as luxury

1st Datejust

>designer brands
They probably have a ~15 dollar quartz movement in them. I wouldn't recommend going for these types of brands. Try Tissot or Junghans. If you don't have that big of a budget, try Citizen or Seiko. Anything better than designer brands mate.

Instead of buying 3 of those dogshit watches spend the money on a brand like Omega, and if it's out of your budget, go for Seiko.

>watch bigger than our wrist.
Yea naw, it's going to look like shit. You're an idiot.

2nd datejust

Absolute truth. Automatic or bust. Quartz watches that are over $100 are a damn joke

Nice, always fond of Rolex movements. Not so much the designs they go by though.

>and if it's out of your budget, go for Seiko.
Mah nigga.

>Absolute truth. Automatic or bust.
Only downside is that Quartz movements keep time a lot better than Mechanical movements. Something like 0.25s a year? Compared to mechanical movements that mostly have a +-3 sec a day differential if properly adjusted.

Bah, fuck. My budget would be around $200 USD, what brand you think I should go for then?

Seiko probably has the widest range of choice for that price. Should definitely check it out.

i'm not anymore fond of the designs I chose for them. I am aiming towards this one now (not mine) and probably going to fuck off the other two. The movements are beautiful though, the watches are 40 years old and running like new

seiko

and your phone keeps better time than any wearable watch, and digitals do better than quartz. It doesn't matter. There's no beauty or complexity to it. And the fact that automatics are kinetic and the sweeping hand looks great is nice.

Awesome, thanks man. I really never got into understanding the value of watches. I had no idea that quartz was considered so terrible. I'll check them out right now for sure, thanks!

Watches? Lol. You know it's 2017, right?

Slick looking Rolex. Rolex are known for their calibre movements in the watchmakers world, not so much for the mainstream image they have among buyers.

And true, I love watches for their complexity and mechanisms. The sole reason I started watchmaking.

This is the watch I eventually want to go for, but atm a bit out of my price range as it's ~13k. Not on top of my priority list now.
Also looking for a nice minute repeater with moonphase and chronograph. My zenith was close to being that. too bad it doesn't have a minute repeater. Would have made it the perfect watch.

they're not terrible as long as you're not dropping over $100 on them. Those watches you own are $10 watches masquerading as $300+ watches. It basically looks like 'look what I can afford, but it's not much' as opposed to a seiko which is just a good, not show off watch. Then you have Omega, Rolex , Patek etc which are very good watches but they're also show offy.

>I had no idea that quartz was considered so terrible.
Quartz isn't so much terrible. It's mainly the fact that they sell a watch for 100-200 dollar/euro when the case itself is worth ~30 and the movement is worth ~15. You literally pay for the brand, not the quality.

Mechanical watches don't come by cheap. There are some exceptions. Gotta say that chinese mechanical movements are improving last few years. Take a look on Alibaba.

You reek of underage, go play with your iPhone.

>whyicantgetgirlsinsteadofthesechadsthisissounfairmybackhurtsyouarefaggotsforwearingstufflikethatpleasedontinfringemythoughtsonlifereererereREREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

get out.

I'll stick to Seiko then, don't have the funds to throw more than $500 on a watch unfortunately.

I use a Citizen Eco-Drive Skyhawk

>bmw
>tag
Just no. Anything but tag if you go for a good watch.

Ah, a fine selection of le wrist fedoras.

Good day to you gentlemen!

Not bad, but I bet you could have gotten a better, mechanical, one for the same price. What'd you pay for it?

I like this - not on me but I like this.

Nice one. There's a cashier in my supermarket who must be into watches too, and he has this exact combo iirc.

Very cool, all of them, no exception.

Good looking one. I'm a big fan of the Jaeger perpetual calendar that looks like it, I just look at it through the window.

The other posters are being too generous. The quartz movement is less than 1 euro, and the case/bracelet must be close to 1 euro too.
Since you're willing to put money into watches, and you like trendy designs, look at Tissot indeed.

Not my style as all, but the dial is cool. I'd actually wear one with the dial even more clustered, I saw a pic once, loved how over the top it was.

fake

>Good looking one.
Thanks, my Zenith El Primero is my little baby.

Odd collection you got btw. A lot of different things going on.

Current daily wear.

Omega is on the cards though, always wanted one.

Bought the other day. Needed something easy to see in relative darkness. Cheap, seems like a good value.

Most definitely a fake indeed. A pretty good fake though.

That's not even good looking, it's just LOOK AT ME!!!!!1

A watch should be appreciated when it's noticed, it shouldn't scream for attention, because that's what niggers do.

Don't like the middle one tbh, the others are cool though. Gotta say though, you have the taste of my grandfather

>That's not even good looking
People buy watches for personal use, therefore personal preference is a huge thing.

>A watch should be appreciated when it's noticed
People appreciate watched for a lot of different things.
Some use it to survive, to dive, to simply keep time or if you are a watchmaker like me you do it for the complexity and movements.
As long you don't buy a designer brand watch with a quartz movement (actually quartz in general) you should be fine if you also got what you appreciate about watches.

>it shouldn't scream for attention, because that's what niggers do.
First day on Sup Forums?

Originally I wanted one of each type (one digital, one diver, one swiss, etc, all the types you could think of).
What you see is the result of no money, mostly.

My end goal is to have 5 watches maximum, but that would last a lifetime and fit every situation.

Looks really good with the tame 4 numerals.

Dont have the money to buy
>Pic related

got it for my birthday

>Originally I wanted one of each type (one digital, one diver, one swiss, etc, all the types you could think of).
Makes sense.
Love the Zodiac, looks a lot like my Cyma Cymaflex.

My winding watch always gave me a headache it was always was too fast. I demagnitized it multiple times and it's still has the same issue. Quartz may not be as elegant but it works and works well

I paid like $600 mxn ($25 usd) 3 years ago. But here in mexico is a lot of money just for a watch. the price in our stores is about a $6000 mxn ($282.768 usd)

Do you have to have some sort of contact to buy a Rolex?

What if I want to buy a Rolex Presidential watch, do I just call them up and place an order or do I have to be selected or something like that?

How do you even know what the prices are for various watches from Rolex?

No you didn't. Nice try cutting out the watermark.

>watchprosite.com/page-wf.forumpost/fi-2/ti-567556/pi-3512241/
Here's the real owner.

Nice as art. Tough for some of us to read.

I'll take the far right one from upper row

Nixon is such bullshit. garden variety shit with quasi quality price.

>My winding watch always gave me a headache it was always was too fast. I demagnitized it multiple times and it's still has the same issue.

Demagnetizing doesn't prevent this. You need to change the position of the balance regulator.
>youtube.com/watch?v=qMQdXAZm044
This vid might explain it, haven't watched it. But seemed like it would explain it for you, can't be arsed to do it myself without visuals.

Oh yes it's a cute one. The dial has relief, too. But it makes so much noise, I can't sleep with it in the same room.

At around 11 minutes she explains it if I'm right.

Oh shit thanks

I felt it when I saw it. Watches with a bold tick are beauty but can't stand it for a long time either.

Anyone else with questions about watches? I'm open for a few min before I leave the thread.

cheap watch but i like minimalism and im not trying to look like a 50 year old pimp

>cheap plastic dial
>shit material straps
>probably has an equal shitty 10 dollar quartz movement in it
>cases for watches like this are always heavy to make it seem like it's not just air and cheap materials you are wearing
Please hang yourself, you clearly have no clue about whats on your wrist. Also the sizes of those things are an indication of shit watches. You should try to look on the inside of those watches and see how shit they are for yourself. You should consider yourself lucky if they didnt glue the whole thing shut.

Look at some proper watches, mechanical ones preferably. Seiko, Tissot, Maurice Lacroix etc..

Fucking hell man, fucking moisturise.

I'm sorry, but you really seem an expert. I always wanted to start collecting watches. Would this be good first buy or taste shit tier?

kek

lol

>but i like minimalism
Try looking for 'dress watches'. Those are mostly pretty stylish and minimalistic. It's not an excuse to roll with a shitty quartz one though. Try considering an upgrade. Maybe Cyma Cymaflex is something for you.

Why do you fags where watches when your phone can tell you what time it is?

>dress watches
not my style. either way im happy with a shitty watch quality wise as long as it works and it doesnt ruin my wallet.

The same reason you buy shoes.

Not the guy you replied to but the other guy (watchmaker).
Bulova is definitely a good choice. They are making a comeback past few years. Taste though is all personal preference.

What are you gonna look for in your collection?

"where"
fuck man get a hs diploma

>owning not just one, but four g-shocks
G-Shocks are overpriced as fuck. You seem to know jack shit about watches.

right right

I like mechanical watches. Especially if they're from a war. I'd like an A10, b-uhr, u-boot, type-a. Maybe a bit of these hugh end ones user has one day when I stop being a neet. Currently own this. Not mine, its somewhere now and im in bed.
Its crap but i like the design and tribute

It's considered acceptable jewellery for men.

The watch won't die after 8 hours of usage.

It is slightly more convenient than pulling your phone from your pocket.

It gives you, or other people something to look at.

What a terrible knockoff.

And plz don't rag on me because most of these are nazi lel

Hugo Boss did design their gear

My dad has a bunch of breitlings and breils