Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iQCJr71VVEg
youtu.be/Fz_t76d65fg
youtu.be/pQJ9GUVxPl8?t=20
youtu.be/ecRytTfWL8Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Very funny

Funny. Unlike that fat fuck of a kike schumer

Yeah I think she is one of the only truly funny women I've seen.

women aren't funny

Funny, not hot but so funny that it makes her better looking

In season 9 episode 1, isn't Dee making fun of Any Schumer's shitty routine?

She annoys the ever living fuck out of me... When ever I watch It's Always sunny she puts me on the brink of suicide..

Goddammit Charlie......

Pretty funny but not fantastic
Hey now I agree most women are bad at shit and only get credit cause they have vaginas but Carrie brownstein and Sarah Silverman are both really funny imp. Although now that I read their last names outloud they Jewish as fuck

Why did you post a picture of a bird?

Why did you just post a picture of a bird?

shut up bird

I thought it was a horse?... Now I'm all fucked up

Great minds think alike

#1 Charlie
#2 frank
#3 Mac
#4 Dee
#10 fucking Dennis

Although isn't Dee getting her own tv show here soon or I'm I just high

Dennis is hilarious

One more god dam thumbnail and I swear I'm going to lose it

I think she is funny but under utilized outside of Always Sunny. She definitely has good timing and physicality.

wtf guy? dennis is funny, you twat. i think you're lost.

No he's really not. I can't think of a single time I watched sunny and laughed at anything Dennis did, ever. Also fuck off Dennis and just admit you're a prop for the rest of the characters in the show

I agree to a point. Dennis as a character is kinda off the rails in these later seasons.

Name a single episode or bit in which Dennis was genuinely funny. Or just seeGod dam the only time he made me even chuckle is when Charlie told them all his mom had cancer and Dennis didn't care. But he progressively killed the bit throughout the rest of the episode by overdoing the egomaniac angle and steamrolling every scene with his lack of acting and shit jokes. Just like he does every god dam episode

He's got good one liners. It's funny when he gets frustrated at how retarded everyone else is being.

Health inspector episode
"look at me when you're talking to me!"

He's an unstable monster seen through the eyes of a comedy show.

1 Dennis
2 Charlie
3 Frank
4 Dee
5 Mac

Mac is the most mediocre character.

not

first few seasons is great. I got bored after a while though.

Moving to the suburbs episode was Dennis best by far, hes funny af.

frank is best
mac is worst

Yeah that shit was hilarious.

you guys are fuckin insane, Dennis is the only one showing non-lazy acting in the last seasons
Also fuck you, he's the funniest with Mac

Aw shit the gangs on Sup Forums. Binge watched season 11 a few night ago. Don't remember the last few episodes though.

D
E
N
N
I
S Y S T E M

The implication.

Frank is now way too over the top to be funny imo. They try too hard to make him ridiculously insane

That episode in the early seasons where he prenteds to be friend with a hippy and bangs his gf. The same one where Frank and Charlie stack up trash

I did like A Day In the Life of Frank, wasn't funny all the time but it was entertaining. Ponderosa is on point sometimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=iQCJr71VVEg

every time he turns full psycho i laugh my ass off. his character is by far the darkest and one of the most fun to watch, i feel. the whole "psycho"-deal he has going on is just too funny to me.

actually, most of those ideas are just things that denny de vito wants to do on camera. he said this himself. he wants to be ridiculously insane. it's a part of him. i love him for that.

No ducking hell no. He's worthless, he never makes me laugh. he beats any bit or angle to death even when it wasn't funny to start with. He gives off a creepy god complex vibe that is supposed to be humorous but in reality is just off putting as fuck. They all got their rolesin the show and Dennis just happened to be a roll of toilet paper. Fuck I really hate that sack of shit

oh, shut the fuck up. you like dennis and you're just baiting now.

Yeah no at no point is he funny in that episode. It's just the same old static sociopath/genius angle he overplays in every scene. That was a good episode tho

she's great yes

Damn. Why even watch the showorld if you don't like the best thing about it?

Would you be one of the gang if it was possible? I think it would be fun for a time.

Nope didn't fucking laugh once during that whole clip til the end when Mac says "Charlie knows you're a legend" and Charlie's face got me pretty good. Other than that it's just a perfect example of the point I'm trying to make. Dennis try's to play the the selfobsessed genius lacking empathy guy in every scene and it's pretty dam boring after one or two episodes

... shuddup BIRD!

Move in after completion.

hell no. in reality those guys would be hated by everyone just like they are in the show. funny as fuck show though

Cause god dam the rest of them are hilarious. I'll admit Mac can be a little 2d compared to Charlie or frank but even he is funny as hell

I agree. Dennis getting mad is 10/10 on It's Always Sunny. Dee is pretty funny but usually requires another character to be in there. Charlie's music is great. Frank is disgusting.

I want to like Mac, but he has so much trouble keeping a straight face throughout the series. You can see him trying SO hard not to crack but it still bleeds through and it's obvious as you watch the series. All props to Rob for being a creator, writer, and director, but his acting is iffy from time to time.

It's kind of the same joke by this point.

Kek I love any episode involving them and their lawyer. That guy despises the shit outta them

funny, i haven't watched the show. i wonder what her new show is going to be like.

the way he shits on the waitress, every Maureen Ponderosa episode, every messed up situation where it looks like he brings in the rational part, but instead he's just twisting logic to justify madness.
He's the "intellectual", so I understand not everyone will like him, but he's job is more complicated than playing the idiot like Charlie

>woman
>funny

choose one and only one

Sure it definitely can be repetitive. It's sort of like hanging out with that retarded family member or friend every once in awhile. Pop in, see how they're doing, what stupid shit is going on today and in their lives, laugh then leave.

haha yeah

I also love the other lawyer, Charlie's uncle, the character is fuckin hilarious

user who's been going off on Dennis here so I'll just drop that. But I agree with what you're saying about Dee she can be funny but she tends to rely on one of the others as a foil for her best parts. Charlie is fucking life. his music is great but I love his ability to fluidly move between completely vapid and the only smart one in any given episode. Be nice to frank, that guy can be gross he's been acting longer than 90% of us have been alive and he's fucking 3'2" on a good day. And yeah Mac isn't a great actor but he's also never put in a position where he can carry a scene he usually is a support for one of the stronger personalities like frank or Dennis

Agree that the show went downhill after season 6, season 7 was still good though.
From season 8 till now it's been hit and miss, not as funny and always 2-3 bad ep per season

Yeah, she's like the anti-female comedian because she doesn't go around talking about girl shit all the time, she's just a female who does actually funny shit.

Holy fuck are u retarded? Dennis is the most static character in the show. His job is complicated of tough is just the same old shit episode after episode. And how the fuck could you think Charlie is confined to the role of the idiot. That's his bit but he doesn't stick to it. In the episode where the gang is buying meat to refund for frequent flyer miles Charlie just makes them all look like morons while single handedly keeping the bar from getting shut down. Or when he takes the intelligence pills that are just a placebo. And then five minutes later he can click right back in the vapid januitor. Charlie is the most dynamic character in the show by a landslide

She was depressed and became self-deprecating. Maybe some of the jokes were digs at female comedians who just say gross shit about their bodies, but I don't think it was toward anyone specific.

hivemind

That movie isn't awful as you'd think, third act is garbage though. Think it couldve been a lot better with a different lead and less cookie cutter ending.

shes funny but she is an actor. how much writing does she actually do? i assume probably not much. maria bamford is the only truly funny woman i can think of that actually writes her own jokes.

youtu.be/Fz_t76d65fg

but they are ALL archetypes.
every one of them does ONE thing. you get it?
mac thinks he's dangerous and tough
charlie is chaotic and a little strange/awkward/almost a little autistic
dee basically has no self-respect but way too much self-confidence
dennis is basically a would-be-if-could-be patrick bateman. some of the shit about his character-design is pretty deep, actually.

I get it if he isn't "your taste", but dont make up shitty excuses for your lack of sympathy with him like "he's so one-sided/one-dimensional" - because that's the joke of the show.

Watch the Tipping Point episode in S10. Pretty good one for Dennis because you see more depth in his character.

They're all totally self-absorbed, though. I think you're just trying to hate his character at this point, but whatever. Still a good show overall.

yesssss... this was amazing
just what i am talking about
dennis is what happens when we all let lose.
we all have each of the gangs characters inside of us. they just show us different parts of shit from our own personality...

youtu.be/pQJ9GUVxPl8?t=20
most based scene of the series...this or The Wildcard...

bruh, i'm the one defending dennis.

youtu.be/ecRytTfWL8Q

Shitty, boring show.

The GOLDEN GOD dennis lol he loves young bitches and takes 3 hours to warm them up before vidyataping every bang + recording and keeping tape logs in his car lol, have mental records and evaluations all the way back since he was using crayons!!!

The gang cracks the liberty bell and beat the heat are my fucking favorites.

why does it always have to be this cancerous "holy fuck are you retarded" shit on here? it's always "oh my god i cannot believe how dumb you are for not sharing my opinion when i am so clearly right you fucking faggot"-bullshit. your skills of discussion are absolute shit. i thought if i went to the its always sunny thread i MIGHT have an in-depth and interesting conversation for once, but no, it's just more kids who need to be right. good luck finding a spouse and friends who will put up with that shit during arguments.

To be fair, the skill level requirement of a role is not opinion.

to be fair you are probably talking out of your ass and the only time you ever "acted" was in high school during some god-awful regurgitation of midsummer nights dream or something
smh fam

Owned your ass faggot. And I never acted.

i wish you had. i am a faggot and i like having my ass owned. you just proved me right is all you did. you should read up on the dunning-krüger effect, bro.