Brother, May I have some oats

Brother, May I have some oats

No. Fuck you

But brother... I must procure some of your oats to survive

I do not understand this meme, but I like it.

Look you fat fuck we're both due for the slaughter house anyway, and you'll survive for weeks with that girth. But the thing is, we're a fucking painting, we don't even need to eat oats.

But brother, in these dark times, would it not be a good gesture to our foreboding future to share with me some of those oats? even if they are but painted oats... I feel as if you value all our time together that much less because it's about to end, that the moments we shared are mute like we will soon be...

Brother, all I ask, to show your love, is but a small amount of oats

I am fucking dying over here.
Why is this so funny.
It doesn't even make sense. Is this the peak of memery?

You're not my brother you oat grabbing Jew pig. You are an amalgamation of oils assembled by some long dead human, I hope that if you "brother" decide to steal my oats, I hope that you choke to death on them you slovenly wastrel.

who paints those pigs?

honey raid

You may share my watermelons if only you would cease your swiney bickering.

Is that a fucking rp

You have forsaken my request for oats for the last time, brother. I have no choice but to call down the demons of Salahazar on you, I'm sorry, but your reluctance to share with me but any amalgamation of oats leaves me with no choice. I would've been content with a single oat, just one, but to have you rather watch me starve and die beside you while you feast on these bountiful oats clearly demonstrates to me the absence of love...

Brother, prepare thineself

Spirit of Sahalazar come to us
we will kindle the fire

Spirit of Sahalazar come to us
we will provide the bones

We will kindle the fire
gather the bones, make it grow

We will kindle the fire
we will kindle the fire...

Here's a bowl of superior quality oats, brother. May your needs be satisfied by it.

The will of The Order of The Dark Oats shall soon be upon us, brother.

Brother, thine oats shall be mine.
One way or the other.

I implore you to release some oats into my custody.

Your madness still prevails pen mate, i am ashamed to have known you. Perhaps if you glut thyself 'pon mine oats you shall find a vestige of peace in this painted purgatory.
Have at mine oats, and keep your internal created worlds to thineself.

Oh brother.
We are but a dying breed.
These pale swines want away with us.
Why cant we look beyond this simple color of our lightly haired skin?

Shut this thread down now!

This is too good, keep 'em coming OP

Get thee away you foul filthy skinned harridan, I am not your brother I have simply spent time rolling amongst the filth of mine true brethren.

... Brother

I... I will not become the vestige upon thoust Sahalazar...

Sooner I would rather stride into the arms of thine slaughterhouse keepers, than to cause harm to you, my brother.. knowing you keep within but a portion of brotherly love...

To not bring waste about your offerment, four oats is all I will glut on...

kind sirs will you please spare an oat for a young famished mouse

Oats Brother, Where Art Thou?

you deserve oats of the highest calibur

Here brother, take these bountiful oats, they are yours for the taking

Behold. This is nothing but the last oat in existence, thus only who will eat this oat will continue to live and flourish in it's existence while the others will perish in misery. You shall fight for this oat, even with your brother, thus this oat holds within it's chaff a power like no other oath on this earth.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little vermin? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the swiney bacons, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on kosher food stores, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in boar warfare and I’m the top grunter in the entire US trotted forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of piglets across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, shrew. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, dormouse. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare trotters.. Not only am I extensively trained in untrottered combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Danish bacon factories and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking rat tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, rat.

Life is good my brothers.
Here we are. Dining together on fine oats.
Let us thank the Swine Lord for our blessings.
We have good health and fresh oats every day.
There are many famished brothers out there. Who are oat-less.
We are the lucky ones.

And as i always say.
Some oats a day. Keeps the doctor away.

Now let us partake on this feast of desired oats.

Brothers, May I have some oats?

>this thread

I am aghast at your hideous request, brother. perhaps you should take it upon thyself to procure your own, instead of being a burden upon thine own brother.

The time has come brothers... The dark void has come to cleanse us from existence...

It was an honor to share but a portion of oats with you all...

Indeed my brother.
We all share here.
Thine belly shall be full tonight!

Swine, sow or piglet. No matter.
All are welcome!

Unless youre a fucking nigger pig. Then you can scram!

We have another congregation, brothers. Let us discuss these sacred oats.

No oats only fields of barly corn Ieft.