Girls of Sup Forums!

Girls of Sup Forums!

I'm trying to understand if the impact of sexual molestation on children is really as bad as depicted by psychologis.

Have you had any experience of light sexual molestation by an adult (fingering, licking, other) in early age (5-9)? Who was? Did you like it? Do you think it had a bad impact on your life?

Other urls found in this thread:

leadershipcouncil.org/1/rind/cont.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QX_NFM3DsS4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nigger

Stop fishing for masturbation material.

Depends on the psych. Any study that goes against the social climate is extinguished mercilessly. Most people in the U.S. have never even heard of Dr. Rind.

>implying there are girls on Sup Forums

It's just curiosity, I usually don't fap to stories.

Aand.. who's Dr. Rind?

used to get groped by my godfather. I didn't like it. haven't seen him since I was 12. don't think it impacted me much. I was just wary about males for a couple of years.

Everybody is different, some girls could have been molested once and be messed up for life, while other woman may have been molested repeatedly for years and it only have a small affect on them

Thanx

leadershipcouncil.org/1/rind/cont.html
Start here. You have the internet and, as an adult, should be in charge of your own education.

This look interesting, thank you

last up, then will left die

Stop trying to justify that you're a vile piece of shit by hiding behind "scientific curiosity". Just admit that you have/want to fuck little kids. Then go get some scissors , castrate yourself and sit there and bleed out.

daddy issues

>Implying there's anything wrong with simply being attracted to little girls
The problem is when you decide to act on it.

there is something wrong with it. A serious mental illness comparable to a serial killer. Don't assume you are okay for thinking about harming children.

You are not sexually attracted to children, they are just weaker than yourself and appear as targets to you. You look at all of them. You think about it constantly. You are beyond fucked up.

There is no justification or reasoning.

Facebook pls leave

Do you have any proof for those claims? Even if they were true, why does it matter when it's fantasy?

It fucked me up. My neighbor used to make me do shit. It started when I was 4. It was fucked up shit like bdsm. I used to tie up my barbies and do other weird stuff. When I grew up I had sex with everyone that was remotely interested. It took me years to realize that I had any other purpose to men.

>It took me years to realize that I had any other purpose to men.
That's where you're wrong.

>Girls of Sup Forums!
>Girls
>Sup Forums

Pick one.

Edgy

>thinking this is a negative thing on Sup Forums Sup Forums
Go back to your containment board, Sup Forumsutist. The site literally isn't about your childish fascination with chink culture anymore.

They have, however, heard of pork rinds

Greentext some of that shit.

ITT: stories for op to spank it to.

How did it feel at the time, did you ever get into it?

That sucks. Why can't there be stories where the person made the child feel special and important? I guess maybe the good guys just don't cross the line and the ones that do are assholes like

>durr look at me I'm alt-right durr

>alt-right
Literally nothing about my post is related to political affiliations. Think before posting next time.

I was only 4, so I honestly thought it was kind of a game...like a way boys and girls play together maybe? By the time it stopped, I knew it was a bad thing so I didn't like it.

damn, thats one of the first flash I have ever seen.

There are no girls on the internet

How old were you when it stopped?

Because children dont want to have sex.

how many kids do you see ramming cucumbers up their asses instead of playing with dolls.

Oh yea some kids look at each others junk out of curiosity, but it never leads to them doing anything sexual unless an adult coerces them to do it first.

That still isn't a problem, unless you are actively or passively abusing them. Good job getting brainwashed.

like 8 or 9

What do you think "acting on it" means?

What did he he do to you. Tie you up and then fuck you?

>i was repeatedly touched when i was a 7 to 11 year old by my stepfather. i enjoyed it at the time as i was unaware it was taboo and o me it just felt funny and kind of tickled and as i got older it did turn me on

>Why can't there be stories where the person made the child feel special and important?
Because even if the experience is beneficial, it's still just as illegal. Welcome to the "justice" system.

>how many kids do you see ramming cucumbers up their asses instead of playing with dolls
Four. And those are just the ones who used cucumbers.

Sup Forums's wet dream

Sex doesn't have to be inherently abusive. Sounds to me like you want to dominate your partner, rather than love her.

Yeah, because if you want to make a child special and loved, you fuck them.

Look at it any way you want, user. If you want to look at it as "fucking" instead of "making love", so be it. That says more about you than it does about anyone else.

>lly as bad as depicted by psychologis
No, psychs are quacks.
>Have you had any experience of light sexual molestation by an adult
Yes, when I was a small girl my father did sex stuff with me. It started when I was about 2yo with oral and stuff, he first got it in my kitty when I was 10. We had to stop when I was 13 because I had my first period. But when I was 16 he fucked me one last time right before my wedding, it was so good.
>Did you like it?
Of course, what girl wouldn't like her daddy's love?
>Do you think it had a bad impact on your life?
No, it was good. We were much closer because of it.

That sounds like projecting to me.

I guess that's true. I guess grooming would be involved in most every case with a person under 10. Even as a pedo, I hate the thought of grooming a child, but the right early adolescent could be a problem.

sex is abusive when your partner is 4

I have a friend who has been molested by a friend of her father when she was 3y/o, and because of this she lost all dolor factor at the age of 8 after another psychologic trauma. She also instinctivly hit the first guy who tried to kiss her and broke his nose. And she's also now Bi-sexual but than can be due to something else.

>Sex doesn't have to be inherently abusive
You're delusional if you think it's okay to demand so much secrecy from a child, especially when they don't fully understand sex.
There's a good chance they'll grow up shameful once they realize they were being molested. That's the society we live in. You're told to feel bad if you were abused.

Is the study repeatable?

I started masturbating at 5 and didn't realize what I was doing until later.
If I knew what sex was I would be interested for sure.

holy fuck that's old as hell, what is it called again?

You got married at 16 amd call your pussy a "kitty"? Oh neckbeards of Sup Forums why do you pretend to be girls so much?

Sex is abusive when one party wants it and the other does not. Full stop. Age, age difference, sexuality, nothing else matters. If somebody does not want it, then it is abusive.

>she's also now Bi-sexual but than can be due to something else.
Tumblr

I'd like to know that as well. It's a psych study so, like all psych studies, probably not. Even if it were, you'd be castrated in the street for even suggesting it.

>usually
NIGGA

Greentext it all whore

>call your pussy a "kitty"?
No, when I was a little girl I did, so I said it that way because I was referring to that time. Sheesh.
>You got married at 16
Yes, why do you find that hard to believe?

>why do you find that hard to believe?
Because he's American and, like most Americans, was taught to believe that anything longer than forty years ago never actually happened. Speaking as an American, he makes me ashamed to call myself American.

>by the time it stopped I knew it was a bad thing so I didn't like it
So you only didn't like it once you were told you weren't supposed to. Before that you thought it was a fun game

You need to at least be remotely believable when you pretend to be a femanon.

wrong, I started sexually experimenting when I was about 8 years old with my neighbours/cousins/ I knew i wanted to get my wank sucked and i wanted to suck on their tits. i also knew i wanted to have sex, i even got to try and have sex with my cousin when i was 8 and she was 7. Couldn't figure out the lube part though and it never went in. I can't be the only one. all i ever wanted to do with girls since the age of 8 was fuck them

I've been into little girls sinceI was like 11.
11yo, sister was 10,we used to touch our genitals, kiss each other, lick each others dick/vagina, etc.

Always loved little girls. I'm 28 now (never had gf,fucked whores but it was pretty meh), sister is married, has 2 male kids. I wish for the day she brings a female one and start playing with her.

and no one coerced me into it. it just happened naturally

Contributing because someone has to. Some people become freaks, some more noticeable than other. Some grow up quick and become user humans. That is th e truth. And it's what the new world is pushing. Sexualization. Oops. Im dead anyway.

>implying people who aren't intelligent enough to be moral nihilists will get the reference

I started to know it was a bad thing after maybe a year. But I was afraid to ask him to stop, so I didn't

How else would you do it?
Tits for proof or gtfo
Nice she was taught to fight any romantic advances. Definitely the molester, it couldn't be societal influences at all

Well, I'm not pretending, it's the truth. If you don't want to believe it that's up to you.

Settle down Beavis.

YOU DONT HAVE ANY OTHER PURPOSE

youtube.com/watch?v=QX_NFM3DsS4

>youtube.com/watch?v=QX_NFM3DsS4

No, my tits are only for my husband and my babies, not internet perverts.

I was molested from 5-12 years old by the man who married my mum when I was 2.

He told me I had to keep it a secret because if I told it would tear the family apart.

It was awful.

Every kids diddles their junk,

Does that mean you would have wanted a stinky hairy adult cock rammed into you mouth at the time?

10/10

Tell us about the first time daddy made you cum then.

So you liked it until you were told it was a bad thing?

You are missing the point, kids experimenting with each other is one thing,

We are talking about a child wanting to fuck an adult.

But I am your husband Leslie

>Girls of Sup Forums!
>Girls of Sup Forums
>Girls Sup Forums
>Sup Forums
no girls m8

>not internet perverts
why the fuck are you on Sup Forums?

got raped by some fat ass in my middle school, i cried about it everyday for like a month. told the principle and the only punishment he got was that he can't come to school early like he used to. he got me to start self harming.

And your dad

Well even though you sound unbelievable, I'll humor you. Do you miss sex with your father? Being that the taboo of incest is no more for you, would you have sex with your own kids or other family members?

not true

>stinky hairy adult cock
Sounds like somebody's projecting again. For your information, I keep my adult cock clean and well-groomed.

similar story here.
I got molested at school when I was 9 and then I killed myself.
being dead sucks don't let it happen to anyone else.

>We are talking about a child wanting to fuck an adult.
More common than you realize. Think about all the teachers you wanted to stick your wee-wee in when you were a kid. Are you really so arrogant to think that your thoughts were unique?

Yeah I guess so. It felt good....but the effect it had on the rest of my life was bullshit.

Sure soon as I started flowing hormones and getting hard-ons around 11 or 12 but thats puberty.

Again we are talking children.

Well, it was his boyfriend and she had no memory of hitting him afterward so....

Molested by my aunt when I was around 6, but all I have are vague memories of it, like being naked in bed together in the basement, so I can't be sure if it even happened. I don't know if it impacted my life, as there's a lot of things that screwed me up so I can't pin it on just one of them.

/thread