Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Kyouko claimed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eu2OYcgr4rM
youtu.be/NfRtkCGE40A
youtube.com/watch?v=_W-fIn2QZgg
youtube.com/watch?v=ULOE0w8aybA&ab
youtu.be/NM0YuJoP65M
youtu.be/pWdd6_ZxX8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hi

still here

Claim

My boss can't be this cute...

That may be my own fault, I don't really talk unless talked to, most of the time at least.

youtube.com/watch?v=eu2OYcgr4rM

没収だ

Am I not already? I'll double down on my enlightenment otherwise

>reason why we went searching into the far depths of the past and overshot into before the big bang, paradoxically creating the universe, ourselves, and nebby
>we were searching for nebby

Ah, well that's good to hear. Are you still playing? I'm going to get on in just a couple minutes

Its all the Jews trying to be greedy.

i still want to cum in that invisible cup

claimed

Hey Ruby, how's your uncle?

get your degenerate filth out of this thread

I noticed that, alright.
Is there anything you even like talking about?

>reasons why we went searching far into the future, past the breakdown of the universe, floating in nothingness

fucking jews

He's a bad "singer"

カラミチーマス

still here

and

well dinner should be ready then i was possibly going to get a lift from a friend. im sorry but i probably will not be able to play with you

You first.

Still a good song.

what are you a nigger?

Probably.

At least I'm not a Double Nigger.

Okay. But you don't have to be so smug about it!

youtu.be/NfRtkCGE40A

It is, but it's kinda stupid aswell

Lots of things, art, anime, philosophy, people's personal creed.
Most of the time talking's an obligation though.

>reason why we forsook science and looked deep into our mind, becoming an entirely introspective and peaceful society

Oh, no worries! enjoy dinner/other stuff you're doing

Not compared to some.

Exhibit A: youtube.com/watch?v=_W-fIn2QZgg

Tbh I don't like their voices.

im not trying its just the smug aura the mug gives off

Ah, so that's why it's hard to keep a conversation with you going.

So, if it's an obligation most of the time, when isn't it?

>reasons why we took up arms, battled every race there is and genocided whole universes
>we were looking for nebby

its a bit of a worry. i want to make your grind easier

Bappy-beepa picture

It could be worse, at least it makes sense
youtube.com/watch?v=ULOE0w8aybA&ab

Their voices are cringey as fuck. But the song is too.
youtu.be/NM0YuJoP65M

When it isn't. I'm not sure about specifics.
When I'm the right mood, would be a good guess,

i still want to cum in that cup

yeah i know

It's pretty hard to see the mood of someone on the internet

Is there an indicator as to when you're in a good mood?

She looks like she belongs in a Stephen King novel

My cross to bear and all that :P Thanks for caring, of course! But I'll get along just fine. If nothing else, it'll force me to learn some stuff on my own

>reasons why we ascended to godhood only to find a empty plane of red and void, and, reeling from our hubris, wept for our lost humanity and mortality

she belongs in my arms but thats just my opinion
heh there is a lot of stuff you wont be able to learn without someone telling you. learned a lot of the mechanics of the game from youtube myself

No there isn't one unfortunately, not one for me as well.
And I didn't really say good mood, just right mood.
I guess, I can try and talk more, if you it means that much to you.

This is where she really belongs

>reasons why we forsake all good and went to hell only to find a place of eternal suffering

No, no need to. I just kinda wanted to get to know you.
Although I'm going to bed now.

See ya everyone and goodnight

goodnight Chara

kys

once again opinions
night chara sleep well

inferiortochairs-chan

hi

I probably should as well, but alas, I won't.

You did it wrong, it's more like
youtu.be/pWdd6_ZxX8c

>reason why we opened the bag for old time's sake and HOLY SHIT IT'S NEBBY

Night! sleep well

Oh, good point... I was actually looking at a Jingles video on camouflaging that was really interesting. I'll probably play for a bit and then watch videos in that case

hi

how are you?

Do you talk through filenames?

i'm okay
how are you?
still trying to fight a chair?

thankfully he stopped doing that

im good
im sitting on my bed currently because i dont want to go near my chair

scared it's going to stab you?

Amballur is a village in Ernakulam district in the Indian state of Kerala.[1]

Demographics[edit]
As of 2001 India census, Amballur had a population of 11757 with 5763 males and 5994 females.[1]

Location[edit]
Amballoor is located about 25 km from the Cochin city. It is a part of the Amballoor Panchayath, which forms the south edge of Ernakulam district. Amballoor comes in the Ernakulam - Thalayolaparambu main road.

Amballoor Pallithazham is the main junction of Amballoor. It is the heart of Amballoor. Main temples in this area are Amballur Kavu & Koote Kavu, both are bhagavathi temples.Amballoor thrikkovu is another main temple, it is a krishna temple. The famous "St: Francis Assissi Syro-Malabar Catholic church" established in 1810 is situated at this junction. The St: Francis UP school is the first school of this place.The school celebrated its centenary year recently.

Perumpilly, Arakkunnam, Kanjiramattom, Edakkattuvayal etc. are a few places adjacent to Amballoor.

Pescia was selected by Boca Juniors at 12 years old, starting at the 7th. division. He debuted in the senior squad on August 30, 1942, when Boca was beat by Chacarita Juniors by 2-1. The next season, Pescia was part of one of the most remembered midfield lines in the history of the club, along with Carlos Sosa and Ernesto Lazzatti between 1943 and 1947 when Boca Juniros won the 1943 and 1944 domestic leagues, apart from one Copa Ibarguren, one Copa de Competencia Británica and two Copa Escobar-Gerona.

In 1954 Boca Juniors won a local tournament after 10 years without titles, with Pescia as captain and former teammate Ernesto Lazzatti as coach. Sosa played a total of 15 seasons for Boca Juniors, being its last official match the 4-1 victory over Huracán, on December 2, 1956.

Despite its professional retirement, Pescia played some friendly matches with the team. In 1957 he and other players representing Boca Juniors played a match v. Paraguayan team Olimpia in Asunción.

Pescia played 12 games for the Argentina national team, being called up for the first time in 1945 to play the Copa América, although he did not play any match. The next year Pescia was called up again for the 1946 tournament, debuting v. Bolivia in a smashing victory by 7-1.

In the 1947 edition Pescia played 6 games for the national side and Argentina won its third consecutive title. Pescia's last games with Argentina was in 1954 when the squad defeated Portugal by 3-1.

After retiring from football, Sosa was candidate to president of Boca Juniors, being defeated by Alberto J. Armando.[1]

Pescia died in Avellaneda at 67 years old, on November 1, 1989. The club honored him naming "Tribuna Natalio Pescia" to one of La Bombonera grandstands.

2099: World of Tomorrow brings together many cancelled titles and therefore contains many concurrent plot lines. The overarching storyline takes place in the Savage Land, Latveria, and the Alchemax Ares Colony on Mars. Prior to the start of the title, the polar ice caps have melted, due to a small planetoid entering the atmosphere, which is revealed to be the Phalanx collective. This floods the world, killing 90% of the world's population and driving the last remnants of humanity to higher ground or on large armadas of skifs drifting in the waters.

As the story begins, Twilight, December and Metalsmith of X-Nation along with Father Jennifer and Ben Grimm crash land on Mars, sent on a mission to Ares Colony to see if it would be feasible to evacuate the remaining Earth population to Mars. Ben is captured before the others awake, a plot hole that is left unresolved before the series is cancelled.[1] The others make it to Ares colony and find that the few remaining native martians, known to them as Takers, have been constantly stealing their equipment and members of the expedition team. Twilight is abducted by the Takers, but finds out they have been trying to terraform Mars.[2] It is revealed that centuries prior the Phalanx turned Mars into a wasteland and killed the majority of the Takers. Twilight and Metalsmith help them revive the rest of their race from suspended animation and together take off in a spaceship toward the Phalanx planetoid orbiting Earth.[3]

yes so ive been avoiding it since
so far i taped its legs to the ground so it cant get me while i sleep

Meanwhile, a large group of humans and mutants have relocated to Humanity's Last Refuge in the Savage Land, including many of the X-Men, the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man and the other members of X-Nation. Bloodhawk, Willow, La Lunatica, Jade Ryuteki, Drew Hodge and Mr. Winn form an exploration team to venture beneath the surface of the Savage Land. There they find an ancient alien craft, nearly being killed by its self-destruct mechanism.[4]

Reed Richards works tirelessly to create the mechanical systems needed for the Refuge to function, all the while working on a large database to store the bulk of humanity's knowledge. He finishes the database, a semi-sentient robot named Franklin, and leaves with Sue and Johnny to return to their own time.[5]

Spider-Man rescues a man from the water who has been infected by the transmode virus. He sets out to find where he came from, unknowingly carrying Uproar and Wulff, who had heard the infected man mention "Wild Boys", the gang that Wulff used to run with. Their ship is destroyed and they are separated.[6] Uproar and Wulff are taken prisoner by Vulture, the leader of the wild boys. Wulff is reverted to a were-wolf form, and together they escape, but soon go their separate ways.[7]

Spiderman washes up on the shores of Latveria where he is saved by his former lover Xina Kwan. Xina is helping Doom experiment on people with the transmode virus, attempting to find a way to defeat the Phalanx.[8] At the same time, Doom puts up a front, claiming to aid Magus, the Phalanx emissary, in finding the Scout, a Phalanx sleeper that carries the code to assimilate all of Earth. Magus sees through this and reveals that he has known the Scout's location all along. In the Savage Land, Winn reveals himself to be a Phalanx member and captures Nostromo, the Phalanx Scout. He returns to Latveria with Nostromo where he is uplinked to the planetoid and the assimilation begins.[9]

The stories all converge as the Phalanx begins its assault. Twilight, Smith and the Takers crash their ship into the planetoid, where they begin battling the Phalanx forces.[10] Doom initiates a subroutine in Nostromo that he had cultivated, knowing of the scout program since the Phalanx invasion of the 20th century. This code disconnects Nostromo and severs the connection to the collective. As Spider-Man escapes with Nostromo, Doom gives his life to destroy Magus and the other Phalanx forces in Latveria. Meanwhile, Franklin uplinks to the collective and asks them their purpose. When they respond that they plan to destroy the human race he labels them as "evil" and sets the planetoid to self-destruct, killing the Takers, Twilight and Smith as well.[11]

With the Phalanx threat avoided, the survivors in the Savage Land begin to build the first living quarters. Spider-Man leaves Latveria to find his missing brother. Doom's will names Nostromo the heir to his throne in Latveria.[12] The book ends after 8 issues.

One last sub-plot begins, but is never resolved. Mlle. Strange, the new sorceress supreme ventures below the surface of the Savage Land where she battles Garokk the petrified man. Garokk transferred his petrified composition to Strange and was again flesh and blood, claiming the title of Sorcerer supreme. What becomes of them is never explained.[13]

After this the Earth-928 imprint of 2099 was concluded by the 2099: Manifest Destiny one-shot in March 1998.

Hello

The 2016 Nobel Peace Prize was awarded to the President of Colombia Juan Manuel Santos "for his resolute efforts to bring the country’s more than 50-year-long civil war to an end, a war that has cost the lives of at least 220,000 Colombians and displaced close to six million people."[1] The conflict is the longest running war, and last remaining guerrilla struggle, in the Americas.[2] The Nobel Peace Prize is awarded annually to those who have "done the most or the best work for fraternity between nations, for the abolition or reduction of standing armies and for the holding and promotion of peace congresses".[3] The announcement was made on 7 October at a press conference at the Nobel Peace Center, and the formal award ceremony took place on 10 December at the Oslo City Hall.[4]

The award was conferred only five days after the government's narrow defeat in the Colombian peace agreement referendum to ratify the final agreement on the peace process. The committee Chair Kaci Kullmann Five emphasized the effort and good intentions of Santos at the announcement press conference[2] and also in the award citation:[1]

Y'know image bumping is a lot quicker, and a bit easier on the eyes

The Norwegian Nobel Committee emphasizes the importance of the fact that President Santos is now inviting all parties to participate in a broad-based national dialogue aimed at advancing the peace process. Even those who opposed the peace accord have welcomed such a dialogue. The Nobel Committee hopes that all parties will take their share of responsibility and participate constructively in the upcoming peace talks.

Santos was first informed of the prize by his son in the pre-dawn of the day of the announcement.[2] In his first public statement he declared, This honourable distinction is not for me, it is for all the victims of the conflict. Together we will win the most important prize of all: PEACE.[5] In the days following he also announced that the 8 million SEK prize (approximately 2.7 billion Colombian pesos) would be donated to support victims of the conflict.[6]

Nominations[edit]
376 candidates received nominations for this year's prize included 228 individuals and 148 organizations - the largest ever number of nominees, the previous record being 278 in 2014.[7]

Notable other nominees included the "White Helmets" of the Syrian Conflict[8] (who received several editorial endorsements from western newspapers[9][10][11]); representative "Greek islanders", particularly those from Lesbos, for their response to the related refugee crisis;[12] Nadia Murad for her work in refugee advocacy; and Congolese gynaecologist Denis Mukwege for work with victims of rape.[13][14]

Still further nominations included Svetlana Gannushkina, Ernest Moniz and Ali Akbar Salehi, and Edward Snowden.[15] Gannushkina and Syrian Civil Defense had been jointly awarded the 2016 Right Livelihood Award in the weeks prior.[16][17]

Six other Colombians, five of them victims of the Colombian armed conflict, had also been nominated.[18][19]

>not mad

Reactions[edit]
In a press release statement, UNESCO Director-General Irina Bokova said that this year's prize "pays tribute to the audacity and perseverance of President Santos and all those who seek to build peace every day, step by step to heal the wounds of the country, in their families and communities."[20]

Media coverage characterised the announcement as a surprise since the national referendum on October 2 was narrowly defeated.[21][22] Initial reports also expressed surprise that the prize was not awarded jointly with FARC leader Rodrigo Londoño, Santos' main negotiating partner.[23] Londoño, under the name Timoleon Jimenez, tweeted his reaction to the announcement: "The only award we want is peace with social justice for Colombia without paramilitarism, without retaliation or lies."[24]

Syria Civil Defence, tweeting as "The White Helmets", congratulated Santos and wished for peace for the people of Colombia,[25] An hour later the Twitter account shared an image of a destroyed building with the text "At the time of the @NobelPrize announcement, @SyriaCivilDef center targeted in Hama. Back to work."[26]

Álvaro Uribe, The leader of the movement to oppose the referendum and Santos' predecessor as Colombian president, congratulated him but also stated “I want him to lead to change these peace accords that are damaging to democracy.”[27][2]

Ciarán Norris, writing in The Guardian, argued that awarding the prize solely to Santos, not to the White Helmets nor shared with a FARC leader, was a deliberate choice to lend its power in a way that might have the greatest direct impact in achieving peace. "The Nobel prize committee had an opportunity today, just days after a hard-fought peace risked being lost in the Colombian jungle, to provoke peace and kickstart that process. In so doing, they have demonstrated that where the international community may not always lend its support to securing peace in every conflict – Syria chief amongst them – they can sometimes provide the necessary momentum to see it through."[28]

Committee[edit]

Five and Njølstad announcing the winner at the 7 October press conference
The Nobel Peace Prize is awarded by the Norwegian Nobel Committee:[29]

Kaci Kullmann Five (Chair since March 2015, born 1951), former member of Parliament and cabinet minister for the Conservative Party. Member of the Committee since 2003.
Berit Reiss-Andersen (Deputy chair, born 1954), advocate (barrister) and President of the Norwegian Bar Association, former state secretary for the Minister of Justice and the Police (representing the Labour Party). Member of the Committee since 2011.
Inger-Marie Ytterhorn (born 1941), former member of Parliament for the Progress Party. Member of the Committee since 2000.
Thorbjørn Jagland (born 1950), former Member of Parliament and President of the Storting and former Prime Minister for the Labour Party, current Secretary General of the Council of Europe. Chair of the Committee from 2009 to March 2015.
Henrik Syse (born 1966), Senior Researcher at the Peace Research Institute Oslo. Member of the Committee since 2015.
Olav Njølstad (Committee secretary, born 1957), Director of the Norwegian Nobel Institute.

>replace 100 watt bulb with 200 watt bulb
My fucking eyes!

why wikipedia? :o
good job inferiortochairs-chan you are safe from the chair

The 1990-91 NBA season was the Pistons' 43rd season in the NBA and 34th season in the city of Detroit.[1] The Pistons entered the season as the two-time defending NBA champions and looked to win a third consecutive title. They finished second in the Central Division with a 50–32 record, eleven games behind the Chicago Bulls.

Entering the playoffs as the #3 seed in the Eastern Conference, the Pistons won their first series against the Atlanta Hawks 3–2 and their second against the Boston Celtics 4–1. This put them in their fifth consecutive Eastern Conference Finals, where they would be swept by the Bulls and be denied a fourth consecutive appearance in the NBA Finals.

Toward the end of the loss to the Bulls in Game 4, which occurred on the Pistons' home floor at The Palace of Auburn Hills, most of the Pistons' players walked off the court toward the locker room without congratulating their opponents or shaking hands.[2] It was seen as a sign of disrespect by the outgoing champions and was concocted by Isiah Thomas and Bill Laimbeer in response to comments made by Michael Jordan about the Pistons' physical playing style being bad for basketball and that he felt the league would be happy to see the Pistons lose. Following the season, James Edwards was traded to the Los Angeles Clippers

Square-free word
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In combinatorics, a square-free word is a word (a sequence of characters) that does not contain any subword twice in a row.

Thus a square-free word is one that avoids the pattern XX.[1][2]

Contents [hide]
1 Examples
2 Related concepts
3 Notes
4 References
Examples[edit]
Over a two-letter alphabet {a, b} the only square-free words are the empty word and a, b, ab, ba, aba, and bab. However, there exist infinite square-free words in any alphabet with three or more symbols,[3] as proved by Axel Thue.[4][5]

One example of an infinite square-free word over an alphabet of size 3 is the word over the alphabet {0,±1} obtained by taking the first difference of the Thue–Morse sequence.[6][7] That is, from the Thue–Morse sequence

0, 1, 1, 0, 1, 0, 0, 1, 1, 0, 0, 1, 0, 1, 1, 0, ...
one forms a new sequence in which each term is the difference of two consecutive terms of the Thue–Morse sequence. The resulting square-free word is

1, 0, −1, 1, −1, 0, 1, 0, −1, 0, 1, −1, 1, 0, −1, ... (sequence A029883 in the OEIS).
Another example found by John Leech[8] is defined recursively over the alphabet {a, b, c}. Let {\displaystyle w_{1}} w_{1} be any word starting with the letter a. Define the words {\displaystyle \{w_{i}\mid i\in \mathbb {N} \}} \{w_{i}\mid i\in \mathbb {N} \} recursively as follows: the word {\displaystyle w_{i+1}} w_{{i+1}} is obtained from {\displaystyle w_{i}} w_{i} by replacing each a in {\displaystyle w_{i}} w_{i} with abcbacbcabcba, each b with bcacbacabcacb, and each c with cabacbabcabac. It is possible to check that the sequence converges to the infinite square-free word

abcbacbcabcbabcacbacabcacbcabacbabcabacbcacbacabcacb...

Go wash off all that dried up soda and ants from your hair!

and i am superior now since it cannot hurt me

Related concepts[edit]
A cube-free word is one with no occurrence of www for a factor w. The Thue-Morse sequence is an example of a cube-free word over a binary alphabet.[3] This sequence is not square-free but is "almost" so: the critical exponent is 2.[9] The Thue–Morse sequence has no overlap or overlapping square, instances of 0X0X0 or 1X1X1:[3] it is essentially the only infinite binary word with this property.[10]

The Thue number of a graph G is the smallest number k such that G has a k-coloring for which the sequence of colors along every simple path is squarefree.

The Kolakoski sequence is an example of a cube-free sequence.

An abelian p-th power is a subsequence of the form {\displaystyle w_{1}\cdots w_{p}} w_{1}\cdots w_{p} where each {\displaystyle w_{i}} w_{i} is a permutation of {\displaystyle w_{1}} w_{1}. There is no abelian-square-free infinite word over an alphabet of size three: indeed, every word of length eight over such an alphabet contains an abelian square. There is an infinite abelian-square-free word over an alphabet of size five.[11]

Notes[edit]
Jump up ^ Lothaire (2011) p.112
Jump up ^ Lothaire (2011) p.114
^ Jump up to: a b c Lothaire (2011) p.113
Jump up ^ A. Thue, Über unendliche Zeichenreihen, Norske Vid. Skrifter I Mat.-Nat. Kl., Christiania 7 (1906) 1–22.
Jump up ^ A. Thue, Über die gegenseitige Lage gleicher Teile gewisser Zeichenreihen, Norske Vid. Skrifter I Mat.-Nat. Kl., Christiania 1 (1912) 1–67.
Jump up ^ Pytheas Fogg (2002) p.104
Jump up ^ Berstel et al (2009) p.97
Jump up ^ Leech, J. (1957). "A problem on strings of beads". Math. Gazette. 41: 277–278. Zbl 0079.01101.
Jump up ^ Krieger, Dalia (2006). "On critical exponents in fixed points of non-erasing morphisms". In Ibarra, Oscar H.; Dang, Zhe. Developments in Language Theory: Proceedings 10th International Conference, DLT 2006, Santa Barbara, CA, USA, June 26-29, 2006. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. 4036. Springer-Verlag. pp. 280–291. ISBN 3-540-35428-X. Zbl 1227.68074.
Jump up ^ Berstel et al (2009) p.81
Jump up ^ Blanchet-Sadri, Francine; Simmons, Sean (2011). "Avoiding Abelian Powers in Partial Words". In Mauri, Giancarlo; Leporati, Alberto. Developments in Language Theory. Proceedings, 15th International Conference, DLT 2011, Milan, Italy, July 19-22, 2011. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. 6795. Berlin, Heidelberg: Springer-Verlag. pp. 70–81. doi:10.1007/978-3-642-22321-1_7. ISBN 978-3-642-22320-4. ISSN 0302-9743.

References[edit]
Berstel, Jean; Lauve, Aaron; Reutenauer, Christophe; Saliola, Franco V. (2009). Combinatorics on words. Christoffel words and repetitions in words. CRM Monograph Series. 27. Providence, RI: American Mathematical Society. ISBN 978-0-8218-4480-9. Zbl 1161.68043.
Lothaire, M. (1997). Combinatorics on words. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. ISBN 0-521-59924-5..
Lothaire, M. (2011). Algebraic combinatorics on words. Encyclopedia of Mathematics and Its Applications. 90. With preface by Jean Berstel and Dominique Perrin (Reprint of the 2002 hardback ed.). Cambridge University Press. ISBN 978-0-521-18071-9. Zbl 1221.68183.
Pytheas Fogg, N. (2002). Substitutions in dynamics, arithmetics and combinatorics. Lecture Notes in Mathematics. 1794. Editors Berthé, Valérie; Ferenczi, Sébastien; Mauduit, Christian; Siegel, A. Berlin: Springer-Verlag. ISBN 3-540-44141-7. Zbl 1014.11015.

scarf-chan
i wouldn't go that far

La Poile Bay

Canadian National outport ferry in La Poile Bay, Newfoundland.
La Poile Bay is a natural bay in Newfoundland, Canada, in the southwestern area of the island, off the south coast. It subdivides into Northeast Arm and North Bay.[1] The settlement of La Poile is located on the bay.

References[edit]
This article includes text incorporated from United States Hydrographic Office & R. G. Davenport's "Newfoundland and Labrador: The coast and banks of Newfoundland and the coast of Labador, from Grand Point to the Koksoak River, with the adjacent islands and banks" (1884), a publication now in the public domain.
Jump up ^ United States Hydrographic Office; Davenport, Richard G. (1884). Newfoundland and Labrador: The coast and banks of Newfoundland and the coast of Labador, from Grand Point to the Koksoak River, with the adjacent islands and banks (Public domain ed.). Govt. print. off. pp. 177–. Retrieved 13 November 2011.

Ilino
For places in Russia, see Ilyino.
For the village in Macedonia, see Ilino (Resen Municipality).
Ilino
Village
Ilino gm. Płońsk.JPG
Ilino is located in Poland IlinoIlino
Coordinates: 52°36′N 20°19′E
Country Poland Poland
Voivodeship Masovian
County Płońsk
Gmina Gmina Płońsk
Ilino [iˈlinɔ] is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Płońsk, within Płońsk County, Masovian Voivodeship, in east-central Poland.[1] It lies approximately 6 kilometres (4 mi) south-west of Płońsk and 63 km (39 mi) north-west of Warsaw.

References[edit]
Jump up ^ "Central Statistical Office (GUS) - TERYT (National Register of Territorial Land Apportionment Journal)" (in Polish). 2008-06-01.

1921 Illinois Fighting Illini football team
1921 Illinois Fighting Illini football
1921 Illinois Fighting Illini football team.jpg
Conference Big Ten Conference
1921 record 3–4 (1–4 Big Ten)
Head coach Robert Zuppke (9th year)
Offensive scheme Single wing
Captain L. W. Walquist
Uniform
20silliniuniform.png
Seasons
« 1920 1922 »
1921 Big Ten football standings
v t e Conf Overall
Team W L T W L T
Iowa $ 5 – 0 – 0 7 – 0 – 0
Chicago 4 – 1 – 0 6 – 1 – 0
Ohio State 4 – 1 – 0 5 – 2 – 0
Wisconsin 3 – 1 – 1 5 – 1 – 1
Michigan 2 – 1 – 1 5 – 1 – 1
Indiana 1 – 2 – 0 3 – 4 – 0
Minnesota 2 – 4 – 0 3 – 4 – 0
Illinois 1 – 4 – 0 3 – 4 – 0
Purdue 1 – 4 – 0 1 – 6 – 0
Northwestern 0 – 5 – 0 1 – 6 – 0
$ – Conference champion
The 1921 Illinois Fighting Illini football team was an American football team that represented the University of Illinois during the 1921 college football season. In their ninth season under head coach Robert Zuppke, the Illini compiled a 3–4 record and finished in a tie for eighth place in the Big Ten Conference.[1] Halfback L. W. Walquist was the team captain.[2]

Awards and honors[edit]
Otto Vogel, (Guard)
All-American, Guard
Jack Crangle
All-American, Fullback

1804 in birding and ornithology
Years in birding and ornithology: 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807
Centuries: 18th century · 19th century · 20th century
Decades: 1770s 1780s 1790s 1800s 1810s 1820s 1830s
Years: 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807
Jean Hermann ( Johannis Hermann) published Observationes Zoologicae : quibus novae complures, aliaeque animalium species describuntur et illustrantur Argentorati : Amandum Koenig Digital Version
Pope Pius VII established Gabinetto di Zoologia dell'Università Pontificia a natural history museum in Rome.
Georges-Louis Leclerc, Comte de Buffon's Histoire naturelle générale et particulière commenced in 1749, completed, sixteen years after his death. It was translated into many European languages and in various forms as Suites à Buffon. Nine of the volumes are devoted to birds.
Frédéric Cuvier begins Dictionnaire des Sciences naturelles, dans lequel on traite méthodiquement des differens Êtres de la Nature ...Par plusiers Professors du Muséum National d'Histoire Naturelle et des autres principales Écoles de Paris. Strasbourg (Levrault)Paris (Le Normant) 1804, 1805-1806 suspended until 1816

i would
i can do whatever i want to that chair
it can do nothing to me

Red Eye (TV series)
Red Eye w/ Tom Shillue
Redeye Logo.jpg
Title card for Red Eye
Presented by Greg Gutfeld (2007–2015)
Tom Shillue (2015–present)
Starring Andrew Levy
Bill Schulz (2007–2013)
Joanne Nosuchinsky (2014–2016)[1]
Composer(s) Peter Brasino (theme and cues) (2015 – current)
Country of origin United States
Original language(s) English
No. of episodes 1,853[2] (as of February 28, 2015)
Production
Location(s) New York City
Camera setup Multi-camera
Running time 60 minutes (approximately 44 minutes 30 seconds without commercials)
Release
Original network Fox News Channel
Picture format 480i SDTV 720p HDTV
Original release February 6, 2007 – present
External links
Website
Red Eye w/ Tom Shillue is an American late-night/early-morning satirical talk show on the Fox News Channel, airing at 3:00 a.m. ET Tuesday through Saturday, 11:00 p.m. Saturday, and 2:00 a.m. Sunday.[3] The show features panelists and guests discussing the latest news in politics, pop culture, entertainment, business, sports, and religion.[4]

The show was originally titled Red Eye w/ Greg Gutfeld and was hosted by Greg Gutfeld, a self-described libertarian.[5] Gutfeld left the show in early March 2015 and was replaced by Tom Shillue on June 22, 2015.[6]

History[edit]
Assembling the panel[edit]
Andrew Levy discovered Gutfeld's writings on the Huffington Post and began leaving comments on Gutfeld's posts. As Levy's comments grew to include responses to other commenters, Levy "half-thought" the more outrageous comments were by Gutfeld himself. After discovering a post on Levy's blog on this theory, Gutfeld e-mailed Levy he did not write them, which began a correspondence between them. Gutfeld would eventually notify Levy about upcoming posts or ask him to look at his writing. Levy was also asked to join Gutfeld's new blog "The Daily Gut." Later Levy was asked by Gutfeld to join him in a new Fox News program.[7]

Bill Schulz was an assistant editor at Stuff Magazine when Gutfeld was hired as Editor in Chief.[8] Toronto Sun columnist Rachel Marsden was added later. Gutfeld remarked, "I think they just thought she would be a good kind of lightning rod."[9]

Show's name[edit]
Red Eye was originally named Wasteland in its early testing stages. At one time, a series of video clips of this early version were available on the Fox News website.[10] The original name, Wasteland, was selected because the show was about "a land of waste" and meaninglessness. The show was later renamed Red Eye because the original name was thought to be too negative and would repel viewers.[11] The phrase "Red Eye" was chosen because the term was likely to resonate with viewers because it somehow captured the essence of the program.[12] John Moody, Executive Vice President of News Editorial for Fox News, stated, "We want a word... that evokes what the show is." Shelly Stevenson, senior producer at Fox News said, "we wanted to come up with something that tipped its hat to the people we are serving."[12] According to Moody, one of the producers, among the original target audiences were "slackers and losers," the "depressed, the dissatisfied, the depraved," "bloggers, and those "age 18–40"[13]

are you going to rape that poor chair or somthing?