How do people get their balls,butts etc so fucking smooth? Am I going to have to buy a body groomer or something...

How do people get their balls,butts etc so fucking smooth? Am I going to have to buy a body groomer or something. Any tips?
I've used a regular face shaver and gel, but it seems like it takes forever and I can never get it as close as I like. I can still feel small hairs

Nair

On your balls & in your crack though...?
That just seems painful or a way to get a chemical burn

Yeah, this. Just apply Nair directly to the taint and scrotum.

>profit

Nair, I hear waxing also, anyone with experience waxing?

Do not use nair on your pubic area. Do not. You might end up at the doctors if you do that.

What I normally do is I epilate 90% of my body hair, but when it comes to the butthole dick, sack and crack, I normally use a women's electric razor with a foil. The foil allows you to get a pretty close shave that most cameras won't pick up.

But that's the cheap option. If you're willing to invest in waxing, then you can wax the hole lot and be smoother even longer.

What about nair sensitive?

if you are a stupid whiny bitch, get the whiny stupid bitch formula.

The first time i open Sup Forums in months and on the front page the first thing i fucking see is a fucking
gay faggot ass and i can't filter this shit fucking FAGGOTS

Don't. It's not meant to be put on your testicles. It's full of some pretty strong chemicals and will do horrors to the sensitive thin tissue of the ball sack. Anyone telling you to do it just wants you to be in acute pain because they're read the stories.

thanks, you too

so retarded to not know how to block threads?

What about butt and not on testicles? I can't get all the hair of those areas, either that or i would wax, i imagine that is pretty smooth since it pulls them out.

Just don't go using Nair near your butthole or testicles and you should be fine. Not that it does a very good job on thick pubic hair anyway.

Disposible razors - their smaller heads make it easier to get into the tricky places.

That ass is gross and hairy tho

It's 2017, quit living in the stone age and accept change

What happened?

Your method? Looks amazing.

What a good way to make an excuse for coming into this thread and looking at us faggots.

Bitch got the cane by the looks of it.

You single OP?
Get someone else to do it. I used to shave my gfs

Fukkin woof

I CAN'T BLOCK FAGGOT BUTT FROM SHOWING UP ON MY SCREEN

embrace the beauty

ive naired my balls and butthole, its no problem unless uve scratched ur balls in the last few days or have any type of skin abrasion. once i tried after i had been chaffing and it was the most painful experience of my life.

you know you like it faggot otherwise you wouldn't click on it. Trap threads are regular thing here so quit acting like the 13 year old bitch that you are