Be honest: What is the most disturbing thing you have seen on the Internet?

Be honest: What is the most disturbing thing you have seen on the Internet?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.deathaddict.com/showthread.php?3911-Shocking-Rival-Gang-Member-Flayed-Tortured-and-Throat-Slit
liveinternet.ru/users/shibito_neitos/post106996404/play
youtube.com/watch?v=OyFH19nm2e4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the gristler

Dagestan massacre prob

your mom's cunt

Did he died?

Captcha: tour holocaust

what happened to his arm
like, I'm really confused just looking at it, it's like a twizzler
or is that something else

daisy's construction

He's a drag queen.

Well, there was that one guy who made furry fuckdolls and use real people's skeletons as the supports in it.

That tails comic.

3 guys 1 hammer first time I saw it I couldn't stand the breathing. Stabbing people, gutting them, cutting their balls off never really affected me. The first time I saw that vid I honestly couldn't handle it, the breathing the old guy makes is just brutal and the way these people didn't feel any empathy really got to me. That vid really shows how fucked up the world can be and it got me thinking if that existed what other fucked up shit has happened idk man that vid really made me think about life.

lol this nigga forgot the word Grifter

I think that's his large intestine lul

The arm is gone, what you see is the skin off his chest, peeled and rolled

Uhhh it's daisys destruction and yes i have wanked to it before

Ya, 3 guys 1 hammer is one of the worst things Ive ever seen

lies

Niggers fucking white women.

the full video of that chink walking with stilettos on that kitten, that was some crazy shit

Can't even find it on google.

This

i mean in the top but nothing really has blown me away yet...internet sucks

u do know thats a prop right?

Sauce?

Kek

Today's modern liberals. We call it "Daily Deconstruction...of values." Wouldn't make sense without the values part.

a video of 4 people beheading a 5 year old boy. seemed terrorist related.

guy hanging upside down by his two feeting being flayed alive starting from the taint, going towards the balls.

dont know where to find the video, but heres a screencap from it

now this is podracing

forum.deathaddict.com/showthread.php?3911-Shocking-Rival-Gang-Member-Flayed-Tortured-and-Throat-Slit

This

she looks like a junjo ito character

>mfw

FUCK YOU

Your moms vagina

how the fuck do people think this is real

beheaded.webm oh boi it wasnt great

This is a fake image dude didn't you notice the water mark plus the bone looks like plastic

Those pics with the little girl that was skinned alive, decapitated, and then the body placed in some weird satanic like position.

It was some horror movie type shit

holy fucking shit i actually found it, or atleast a part of it

liveinternet.ru/users/shibito_neitos/post106996404/play

saw video of a man operating a tree mulcher, tree gets stuck

man gets bright idea to kick the tree into the mulcher, gets foot caught

he goes into the mulcher with the tree, but the tree slows the mulcher down so it just slowly eats him from the leg up

he fights the mulcher with all his strength but he can't stop it as it slowly chews up to his pelvis, then when that crunches he loses control and it pulls him through faster

gg no re

its fucking disturbing, if u like gore and torture, this is for you

I've always wondered how this guy ended up like this

Honestly, this is the worst thing I've ever seen.

furries, people beating and burning a dog, and stupid fucking muslims made this thing or something and a dog pissed on it and the thing exploded..

now this is next level. I thought 3 guys 1 hammer was bad. or that dude that had a guy cuffed and proceeded to slice his head off like he was opening a box

Chick in this video was "murdered" by her father after he was told of this.

Killed himself a day or so later.

had sex with a nigger

got infected with turbo aids

You can literally feel this cats fear.
That's some intense shit right here.

niggers

This literally made me throw up. Nothing on this board has ever pushed my limits, but I actually imagined accidentally drinking this and I threw up into a trashcan.

WTF???

Disturbing for me personally, I watched an awesome propaganda doco made by the DPRK, there is a scene where a dog gets skinned alive, could get the image out of my head for a couple of days, truely disturbed me

youtube.com/watch?v=OyFH19nm2e4

Your mom

Gif of a guy shutting in his own mouth. I loose it every time it's posted.

This.

That moment where the joke is getting so old that you cant even remember it

That picture with the dark skinned toddler with a crushed head and brain sprayed onto the street.

fucking good

The video of that one cop in the 80s or something getting killed by a vietnam vet. Cop pulls him over, veteran starts firing with a rifle. Cop is obviously not meant for the situation. Crying, screaming for mercy. Vet hits him multiple times, then shoots him in the head. The screams of the guy and the last grunt he let out as the air left his body was pretty horrifying.

Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

I'd go on about how fucked up you all are, but I'll restrain myself right now.

Just hope one day that you will never have a hard life even nearly as those who have ever lost their loved ones.

okay now THIS the most fucked up thing I've ever seen. Thanks bro, now I care a little less about everyone else.

this is pretty nasty

fuck you for posting this. you disgust me.

>checked

Sick fuck mods!!!!

link plz

gb2reddit

YOU WILL DIE AND I WILL PISS ON YOUR GRAVE

look at the mentioned comment

good statist fuck

too bad everyone didn't have the courage to shoot those criminal statist fucks

White women with niggers.

this takes the cake

>not recognizing a huge plate of pasta

your mom's cunt

Home video of two naked guys and what appeared to be a naked underage girl tied to two posts.

One guy shoves something in her and she starts to bleed and yell.

The guy then pulls whatever it was out and tells her to shut the fuck up.

Haunts me to this day...I feel like I need to apologize to people whenever I think of it.

The videos called daisy's destruction newfag

One man, one icepick.
Thank you, bestgore.

this

I need to see this vid

Lena Dunham.

First time I saw it was on theync. I think it glt uploaded in 08. They took it off there website for a bit before posting it again. I was always looking for the worst thing to watch. That was at the top of my list. The breathing got to me too. I was really surprised how he was still alive through it all.

I personally find animals like dogs and pets being killed or skinned more disteebing than humans tbh. Idk why but I'll pass on rant vid. Anyone else feel the same?

It doesn't exist you deepweb creepypasta faggots

this is the shithole where i was born

Yeah this is on the top 5 of my list. Imagine dying a slow painful death while sweet child of mine plays in the background.

It's a real image, but the body is a prop.

yep. i mind a lot less watching a human get tortured or whatever than an animal who has nothing to do with our shit race. but most of these videos should of been done to fuck heads like ceos of corps banks and big pharmas, and the rothshits etc. that i would watch and laugh :D

>thinking autist underground is real

lost

it does, but ot of these fags have seen it

That movie was shit. It's an hour of screaming and bullshit. After that scene with the dead kid in the bath tub it becomes so blase and boring that I turned it off.

this this this