Privileged suburban white guy "frustrated" with his life

>privileged suburban white guy "frustrated" with his life
>does drugs and "lashes out against society"

Fight club, office space, American Beauty all described in one sentence.

wtf is up with white people?

Other urls found in this thread:

www-worldstar-hiphop
youtube.com/watch?v=uRBpNn2vb7U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

white people have so much privilege and natural advantages in life that they have too much free time on their hands which leads to all the things you describe,

As a black man I'm just trying to make enough money so I can afford groceries for the week I don't have time to lash out or get frustrated I have drugs to sell

It was more against the typical movie, that was being done at that time. I mean you had shit like Titanic winning all awards and attention, then Mulholland Drive too.

also that was the start of the main stream counter culture in the wake of the alt music movement..

>realizes he was wrong the whole time

Also who dunnit?

It's basically White People Problems: The Movie.

iktf brother. Me, my wife, and her boyfriend know the struggle.

we're aware of the machine

The hell?
All the white guys in those movies are emasculated as fuck. Fight club was the main character literally imagining himself as a manlier man. You can't get whiter than that.

Turns out society is so fucked existence is disappointing for people at every level. Really surprised people here wouldn't have latched on to that idea.

Yes, living an empty shell of an existence is privilege.
> Man, only black people be strugglin'
Fuck off. Poor doesn't discriminate.
He realized he was fantasizing about something that didn't exist. His wife was still a cunt, and no one respected him.

I miss the 90's.

Oh boo hoo, living a privileged suburban life is too much responsibility, poor baby.

>no one respected him

That's not the point. He was an asshole the whole time and then at the end he became a proper father figure. His family didn't respect him because he was a cunt, and he stopped being one

>His family didn't respect him

The literal definition of white people problems

And Fight Club was an analogy for the rise of fascism in Weimar Germany.

What do you mean by this?

It's a human problem, you fucking idiot. You really think the "man tries to win respect" story is particular to today's white middle class?

If you really think that i'd suggest you do some research, because that has nothing to do with skincolor tmk.

A colored man wouldn't need to "earn" respect of his family in the first place. That's what I meant.

again, do some research. That statement just doesn't hold up.

Do some research on what exactly? Is there some studies I'm missing

Truly, blacks have become the special snowflake.

>the coloreds are different than us

Do some research on why this is wrong

Reminder to filter image.jpg

Somebody has to sell weed otherwise if have to grow that shot myself. Don't got time fo dat.

I didn't mention black race anywhere in that post

Exactly, a black man would just abandon his family and run away.

Why m'lady "colored" is synonym for black!

I hate this fucking site and you are all faggots.

I know, but still...

what, you expected actual movie discussion just because this is a thread that isn't spammed every 15 minutes?

Sorry, Sup Forums mentality means we have to turn this into a muh niggers or muh feminism thread

www-worldstar-hiphop -com/videos/video.php?v=wshh568S4rETyT9jF786

>after a long, stressful week at my bank manager position, i like to unwind

American Beauty, Fight Club and Amelie were my ex's favorite movies
she's really dumb and white

well, shit. looks like it was removed from that site.

youtube.com/watch?v=uRBpNn2vb7U

How? His wife wouldn't fuck him. His daughter couldn't stand him. He just wanted to be young again. Hopefully someday you'll get to watch your girlfriend eye fuck other guys and talk down to you. The only reason he didn't fuck the girl is because she was a virgin. He should've popped her cherry. Divorced his wife; leaving her nothing. And continue to tell his bratty daughter what a cunt she was becoming.

He still would have died

It's another "you have to be dirt poor, living in a cardboard box and starving to truly have problems" episode.

Existentialism.

i thought the two most interesting characters in the movie were the nazi father and his son. to me, the son in is the most likable, sympathetic protagonist in the film. he already had a savvy business mind. he just needed to break free completely, by removing himself from his fucked up parents. spacey's character looked up to him and tried to be like him, but it was too late.

Spotted the white guy living in a suburban house mommy is paying for him.

Hi bait.

>>>>>>/reddit/

It's not white people, it's what anti-white hollywood wants white people to look like.
>didn't you know, goy? being a white middle-class family man is actually horrible! do drugs and fuck whoever you want!

everything