ITT: post pics of girls you know and other anons tell you how they would rape, torture, and kill them. Pic related

ITT: post pics of girls you know and other anons tell you how they would rape, torture, and kill them. Pic related.

Her on the right

These whores deserve it

these threads are autism, kid
fuck off with this sad facebook cringe

Here's a pic of that slut passed out

How hopelessly socially-stunted do you have to be before this becomes your best option?

I'd drag her into my van, strip her with a knife, and rape her pussy and ass facedown in the back of the van. When she screamed and struggled, I'd slap her hard and bang her head against the floor until she was quiet and docile. She'd spend all night in my basement having load after load dumped in her torn holes, then I'd sell her to a prostitution ring that would pump her out to be fucked by niggers at $20 a go.

This girl? Please don't kill her, but be rough

Her whore mouth needs a cock

*pimp

You've literally been posting this same picture ALL DAY.

wwyd?

I'd probably let her know that some lonely teenage sperg she's never really noticed is posting her facebook photos on the internet while furiously jerking his sad little dick off.

Would take her outside and put her on her hands and knees in my gravel driveway and fuck her ass from beyond while holding her face down into the gravel, it grinding across her face with every thrust. Then right when I was about to finish I'd beat her head into the ground until she was unconscious and then blow my load inside her. Please reply to some of the other pics of the blonde girl in this thread. I'm OP

Tell her denim hasn't been in since the 80s.

Bump

Bump