Mestizos were a mistake. t. Spaniard

Mestizos were a mistake. t. Spaniard

Serious question, why didn't spain and portugal kill off the native savages like the british did? Instead they stuck their dicks in them and produced utter subhumans.

Latin America would be first world or very close to it had all the natives been killed off.

MUH HERITAGE

CHI

t. chicano

>Implying that only mestizos live in Latin America

>t. Spaniard

Cunt.

Agree, he probably is a self-hating Cuban mulatto.

we tried, nigga, we tried

>population
>1519 est. 20 million
>1810 est. 5 to 6.5 million

Parents were Spanish immigrants that came here during the 1920s.

inb4 hurr muh heritage.

HAHAHAHAHA

>Parents were Spanish immigrants that came here during the 1920s.

are you 80?

Kys mestizo sudaca trash. You're a genetic mistake.

>it's the CHI that thinks he's not a spic too

Meant fuggen ancestors hurr

LatAm Stronk!

>t. Jonathan "García" Smith, Spaniard

I'm a spic but not a dirty m*stizo. So I'm happy.

Why do most "white Americans" look mestizo if American colonists supposedly killed the natives? Europeans don't look like this

antonio actually

You're linking cherry picked mixed-race trash. Multiracials are a small minority. The vast majority of white americans are not mixed-race. Germans and Anglos for example are not a separate race. So while they might have mixed german and british heritage, they are not multiracial.

Know your shit, dumb mestizo.

A ver, Panama es una excepción que sólo existe por la bondad de los EEUU, pero de verdad quiero un latinoamérica fuerte.

>t. 80%

These people are from Oregon which is 0.8% "mixed race" and 90% "white alone" (yeah sure lol).

Your guys are mestizos, even your "white nationalists" are, I bet you look like this.

t. deeply butthurt chicano filth

Yes, mis amigous, I am a pure blooded Spaniard

Santiagou y cera, Spania!!!!

Well his skin is white so it kinda makes sense he would consider himself white. Regardless the term "white" is just an arbitrary buzzword with no scientific basis backing it up

>continues to link mixed race trash

Again, law enforcement classifies mestizos as "white" when they aren't.

Here you go. That genetic cluster is the white race.

Did law enforcement classify this radical white nationalists as white by mistake too? Do you think white nationalists don't consider themselves white?

I WUZ SPANIARD AND SHIIIIEEEE

I want mestizo bf

>Argentina

the data is all there, I always tell them I'm white.
why would they keep saying I'm black?
there's pretty much no black people here

Maybe they did exterminate natives but mixed with the Chinese workers that came to build the railway system, there was millions of them and most didn't return to China.

They tried, but there were way too many. The brits had to deal with some shitty tribes, not millions and millions like the Spaniards did. They were also very horny.

Kek KEK HAHAHAHAHAAH

becasue this counts as White in your country

White race =/= 100% white skin you fucking retard.

And yes, law enforcement classifies thrm as white. Remember that image of fugitives in Texas that most of which were Mestizo Mexican subhumans being classified as "white" by state patrol?

Ethnic Spainards are of the white race.

>Ethnic Spainards are of the white race.
WE

He doesn't count as a white in my country because everybody in my country is Amerindian, you know very well that Argentina is an Amerindian nation and all and each single one of its citizen is an Amerindian and the same applies to every single argie poster on this board as well.

So leave us be, European Mexican man, leave us enjoy our browness in peace because we're doing no harm to you. Though that will change if you keep pressing the issue, as your house will be flattened by us.

WUZ

Memes aside look at genetic clustering. Southern Europe and Northern cluster very close to each other. That cluster refers to the white race.

dang second dude on the left-bottom look like that croc guy from that movie with the faggot joker

It's an extremely common misconception that white race means pure white skin.

M*stizos are mixed race trash.

inb4 ebin Sup Forums maymays

Dont be condecendent im not attacking you or anything but it's well known your data is not very trustworthy

Perú will try their best!

KANGQUISTADORS

Of course you're not attacking me, I seriously doubt you could match the might of the Amerindian con aguante face to face.
You wouldn't dare attacking me.

Really though we're in the wrong timeline where the native savages in latin america weren't all wiped out to extinction or near it, and latin america becomes first world as a result.

Stop it

he's castizo

>implying

Mestizos are mestizos are mestizos.
It doesn't matter "how much" they are, they are mestizos.

he ain't mestizo, that's or damn sure

>drunken father rapes woman and leaves fucked up children

No user, Spain was a mistake

Getting really tired of your shit man

The pic is actually Chile.

LatAm Stronk!

T."White" Mexican

wow...what country?

Panamá

Your image don't applies to mestizos in Mexico as they can have any amount of native american and european admixture, many are even full white.

He's mestizo as fuck, pic related is castiza.

Spain was a mistake t. everyone

Why can't mestizos and anglos just get along?

why can't anglos just get along with everyone?

Good post!

why can't flips just get along with everyone?

Cuz anglo woman crave the BIG BROWN COCK and a*glo ((((""""men""""))) step in the way. I was joking but it is not even a joke irl

Filipinos get along with us. After all they're latinos too.

This

Filipinos have been huge dicks to me when crossing the Mexico-US border.

>argentina
>uruguay

AHHAHAHAHAHAAAHAH

with all this emigration we're down from the 90+% for sure

But they wouldn't be filipinos, they are CHI. Filipinos son cousins esse

what's castizo?

He conocido 6 uruguayos y 4 eran negros. No estoy contando meseros y no es por wevearte. Lo habría dicho en inglés. Deja de chuparle el pico a tu hermano mayor y de intentar copiarle los memes.

>say we're not that
>le stop sucking your brother xD

Fuck off mapuche go drown in the sea you piece of shit.

Also your anecdote is retarded, I've met 5 chileans and 3 of them were white, I guess you're white now.

>Germans and anglos are not a separate race

>brother
kill yourself
>waiters
why would a black guy be a waiter? we have education here you know.

Uruguay has like 7-10% mulattoes, we're not ashamed because our blacks are not ghetto niggers.

Is there something you want to talk about user?

sorry :(

An apology is not enough.

Nigger. Your country is ours. And when I say nigger, I mean uruguayans you cucks. You just can't stop sucking argie dicks what's wrong with you monkeys
I used the word brother out of politeness, a concept that is foreign to monkeys. Uruguayans are waiters. Period. Accept it and get on with your sorry ass life little shits. We own your asses and I guess it most be hard, because your used to be brazil and argies bitch, but know you are ours. Enjoy it. How does it feel to be eternally someones bitch? Dedo en el orto perhaps?

Holy shit the envy. Calm down

no, was using a metaphor to explain how Spain fucked up in the colonisation of the Americas

The bottom line is that Mestizos are one of the biggest mistakes. Had Spain and Portugal killed off all the natives instead of fucking them, Latin America would be first-world by now.

>1519 est. 20 million
est. 5 to 6.5 million
Fake numbers. Jovellanos estimated that there were around 12 Million people in the Americas, and his studies are the most accuarate at the time

>ebin
>maymays

>le white race means blonde hair and blue eyes meme and pale skin

Ethnic Spainards and Portuguese genetically cluster very closely to North Europeans like Swedes for example. When you look at this cluster at a whole, it is referred to as the "white race".

So, yes. Spaniards and Portiguese are white regatdless of ebin maymays.

>t. spaniard
>their country took wealth and ended up squandering all
>after frog fucked their shit up, which contributed to independence movements, certain king of theirs was offered the crown of tacoland and create something resembling a commonwealth. Retarded king refused and losses everyhting
>then, to top it off, shit hits the fan so hard that now their country is a shithole
>currenty at the mercy of the krauts and getting enriched little by little
>somehow we were, according to many venancios, responsible for their utter stupidity despite their whiteness

they fucked it up big time

>this post

made me think

Why didn't you just keep your pencil in your pockets then señors?

why did their king refuse it?

then win next independence war bitch