Hello

Hello

I am from Mexico and i am going to America to study english. I dont know if i am going to be discriminated so i ask you if can i pass as white. I want to make white friends and fuck white girls
can i say that i am from Spain or something?

I am the light skinned dude

you are not white

fuck you beaner

yeah, sure. you look pale. fuck a blender

what is blender? A black girl?

blender

why i would fuck a blender? What is the meaning of that?

so you pendejo would be removed of the genepool

Thats so racist men

pendejo?

Are you a mexican?

no i did go to school
>tengo un pene grande

Make everyone tacos and the bitches will be all over your penis

No one will give a flying fuck.

Look, I'm from Spain, and nobody would belibe that you are from here. Just say that you are Mexican and if someone discriminante you, you shuldn't be with him. Allways tell the truth.

>Si te rechaza, no te conviene esa persona. Deja de hacer gilipolleces, estate satisfecho con tus orígenes y verás como las personas que te acepten serán tus amigos y encontrarás chicas de tu agrado con las que podrás acostarte.

why you treat me so bad?

i just make a question.

it's America everyone is discriminated

I'm glad trump is going to nuke your shithole country.

We don't take kindly to your kind round here boy.
Stay away from our women

Fuck off Taco Nigger, America is full.

You can pass with that appearance but not with that English.

Don't worry.
If people are unpleasant to you just remember that they are Americans (they elected Trump for God's sake) and it doesn't matter.

You'll pass, and nobody gives a shit, there is practically no racism in most places. Also you look whiter than me. You'll pass as white.

Learn to speak English fluently and maybe buy a fake birth certificate from the nearest black market. You should have a lot of those in Mexico.

>If people are unpleasant to you just remember that they are Americans (they elected Trump for God's sake) and it doesn't matter.

You say that like it's a bad thing faggot.

This. Plus: you will be protected from discrimination by federal law. If you do get discriminated against, if you survive (like rednecks fuck with you, try to murder you, etc), you can sue for buttloads of money and most likely win.

>Taco Nigger
My fucking sides.

Why?
my 4 grandparents are from spain.

2 from utrera, 1 from ferro and the other from arizcun in Navarra.

I dont know if gringos consider spanish people white

I think you'll pass as white, but I also think you're overestimating the amount of people who will care if they did find out you're a bean person.

You might be part of a minority, but it's still a very common one. When I tell people about the lack of black/Asian/Arab people from my hometown, they act like I grew up in a skinhead cult. I still went to school with at least 4 Mexicans though. Aside from the occasional lighthearted beaner jokes, they never really got bullied or picked on

>practically no racism in most places
lmao

ferrol*

>i have a tiny dick and i am a pussy

Thank you.

My question could sound stupid but i dont know how americans treat hispanics. Here the media shows that you treat hispanics like animals. I could lie to unknow girls from clubs that i want to fuck.

If you are the left Guy, nobody would think you are from here, because your skin is darker than here, in Spain. But, if you are the right Guy, you would pass perfectly

really??

But most american whites are blonde with blue eyes, no?

If your wondering if white people will hang out with you and if white women will fuck you, the answer is yes.
As for nignogs probably not

>I am the light skinned dude

Easily. I am slightly racist, the more I work in construction with Mexicans and Nignogs, the worse it gets...but I would have no problem with you.

Don't listen to the media not everyone in america is a racist prick

what is wrong with blacks there?

Movies here show them as funny and friendly people.

Can i make black friends?

nice trips, handsome and look white

No, brown hair with blue eyes.

Fucken bait

Que dejes de pensar que todos los norteamericanos son racistas cojones! Ni que te fueras a Texas!

Speak American damn it.

No most actually don't have blonde hair and blue eyes. if you had just asked what race you looked like I would've said white.

Naaa man just say your from Mexico but be chill that's all

>what's wrong with blacks
Too many things to mention, mostly because they are racist, you might find one that isn't and befriend him, but he is most likely a nerd.
>Movies show them as funny and friendly people
well movies also show Mexicans as the only ones who do lawn care, maid service, and menial labor, which is not true.

I am going to Dallas
Not a bait, most of people in latin america think that you are look like dolph lundgren

I said that not everybody in America are racist, So he hasn't got nothing to worry about.

I am from Dallas nobody is gonna fucking care...

This

kek dude, stop, leave him alone man top kek

This is bait, fuck off newfags

Trips. Come to America, hermano. As long as you have your papers and you're legal and you're here to do good and study, you're more than welcome to come. Ignore theses faggots. Everyone that calls you a beaner is just some Sup Forums fag. You'll do great things if you set your mind to it.

Just don't worry, everythig's going to be ok. Everybody will accept you, and you look nice and handsome, you'll have a lot of friends and girls to fuck.
>No te preocupes por nada, en Dallas, son muy liberales en ese aspecto.

>learning english
>can i pass for american
>thick beaner accent

retard

Las gringas le gustan los hombres con raza latina, haha. The only people to worry about is the gringos, they're just all jealous cucks since they have small dicks.

Just stay away from the rich part of town... unless you are a gardener/maid

>spain
>80% brown people from being raped by muslims for centuries

top kek

I will,we have enough fucking wetbacks here.
OP,I will personally hunt you down and deport you.

he said pass as white, not american. Not only americans are white. Most of "white" americans are not 100% white.

you are the retard

go back to Sup Forums

Don't say you're Spanish. You're just a light skinned Mexican. Go fuck some gringas,amigo.

spaniards are whiter than americans.

Most of you have black and native american genes. Moors were most of them whites. Moors kings mothers were from hispania or slavs or goths

More of a problem with niggers in dallas than Mexicans in my opinion.. and we "broke and bought" that bullshit

>spain whiter than america

it's pathetic that some spanish people cling so hard to being white when it's a country with 80% arabic genes and a shit economy on its way to becoming another greece. also you have a stupid accent.

>80% arabic genes

lol

Stop being a bitch and fuck some wominz. Most white people here aren't racist by the way.

>I am from Mexico and i am going to America to study english.

So sorry pinche, we have a couple million too many beaners here already, and we'll be shipping them home in a month or two.

Fuck off and die in a fire, spic.

I think you're hot. I'd love for you to fuck me and talk dirty to me in spanish

Nigger

Actually,i agree with this burger eater faggot.
You should go to Australia or another country like that if you want to study English m8

I don't know if that Guy is spanish too, but im the user Who have posted in Spainish all the thread, and i'm going to say my personal opinion, my amigo:
We have probably a bad economy, congratulations, you know something about our country. Second, if you don't have any fucking idea of genetic and history, don't even Talk obout It. Now, make us a favor and leave this thread ang go fap with furrys faggot.

> people don't know this is pasta
Wew

>being this mad

top fuckin kek tio

fuck off cunt

Work on the grammar, it would be a dead giveaway.

Depends on where in America, where I used to live it was dominated by Mexican's, where I live know everybody is racist as fuck.

Kill your accent and fix your grammar, those would be dead giveaways.

There is literally a market for counterfeit shit downtown in the capital, my amigo gringo

GRINGOS HIJOS

WE WILL CONQUER AMERICA

OUR RACE WAS HERE BEFORE

SPANISH NATIVE AMERICAN RACE

Left es izquierda gilipollas

This Guy is even more crazy than me
()