When humans colonize the galaxy will there still be countries? Will Sup Forums still have flags...

When humans colonize the galaxy will there still be countries? Will Sup Forums still have flags? Or will everyone be part of one state?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zLbhpcqlpxE
slavorum.org/20-facts-about-bulgaria-that-you-didnt-know/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't fucking know.

i think it will be like regions of the same countries
which will share resources freely while still having locals law etc

*wrong pic

may be
european invasion in new world 2.0
but non european player will attend too
china,india etc

what

I mean colonizing galaxy is almost same situation that european colonizing new world
still be each country in homeland earth

>Countries wouldn't compete with each other in galactic colonialism

You must be a fucking idiot

it would probably be corporations running things instead of countries

I imagine there will eventually be like 10 countries left.

Earth will only be ready to graduate to a one planet state when we have other planets to compete against.

Fuck

I think the moment a country/corporation demonstrates real capability to explore/colonize deep space is the moment the rest of the world gives in to one world government.

>the EU is the voice of reason and diplomacy
>the USA is a childish self absorbed and cruel alien entity given too much power
Seems about right.

>One government

Delusional bullshit. Humans only cooperate to make themselves better at competing with each other.

The idea that everyone will one day come together is a fantasy and illness. If nobody challenged each other, everyone would stagnate, and we'd all die.

only if aliens invade

your dumb as shit if you think an individual company could colonize an entire solar system much less galaxy

Q is literally a superior being with a broader and more accurate understanding of the universe.

youtu.be/zLbhpcqlpxE

and that will be mcdonalds

Star Trek Approach: no, globalism

ALIENS approach: yes, but bysiness corporations are more powerful

The Expanse's approach: new colonies become new countries because itd be impractical to control from Earth

>The idea that everyone will one day come together is a fantasy and illness. If nobody challenged each other, everyone would stagnate, and we'd all die.
Wow what a retard.
There are more challenges in life than the retarded orange clown,the crazy mudslimes and the manlet russian.
>disease
>demographics
>natural disasters
>alternative energy sources
>food shortages and logistics
>terraforming of deserts
>interplanetary colonization
>terraforming of other planets
The are plenty of challenges out there.You are just too much of a human trashbag to see them.

Why do i bother talking to a product of american't ''education''?

humans would be long divided over gene manipulation before then

it would be humanoid1 versus humanoid(n+1) etc

All of those are at least a century beyond our current level of technology from solving.

>Why do i bother talking to a product of american't ''education''?

Ah yes, all those famous Bulgarian "intellectuals"

We aren't all stupid poltards.

But I don't think that? That is the anithises of what I'm literally arguing.

People would continually challenge each other for colonial supremacy, both private organizations and governments and we'd be better for it.

Humans wouldn't all align unless we encountered aliens that were greater than us, but then we'd basically be seen as Niggers to them.

slavorum.org/20-facts-about-bulgaria-that-you-didnt-know/

Here a link so you learn a few things and expand your peanut sized brain a little.

Only casual stuff.I don't wan't your tiny brain to overflow.

You are a naive brainwashed tool. None of those things possess even remotely a threat to the natural power of Human adaptation.

We will banter the ayylmaos and when we banter each other they will say "kek earthshits don't think they are all the same"

>We aren't all stupid poltards.
With a few exception i would say that you have overwhelming numbers of poltards in your country representing you to the world.

>mfw we perfect FTL communication so we can shitpost across the galaxy instantly

>Vanga is a famous Bulgarian prophetess. It’s believed that lots of her predictions came true.

Is this the Bulgarian """Intellectual""" you were referring to?

>Lactobacillus Bulgaricus, the bacterium that is responsible for giving Bulgarian yoghurt its unique flavour and consistency, can be found only in Bulgarian air.

>Bulgarian """"""air""""""

lmao, Slavs are inferior retards that have contributed basically nothing to "White" supremacy. Western Europeans are basically responsible for all European innovation, and every time a strong Eastern European power has existed, it's largely been controlled by Baltics and Jews.

Slavs have nothing to take pride in.

Nobody knows what you're saying bro.

Here is what you do:
1.open up google
2.enter ''most famous bulgarian scientists'' in the search box
3.press enter

3 easy steps.

do they even HAVE schools in whatever country you're from

Our country spans an entire continent. Of course by the numbers were going to be up

Seriously, just stop. I'm giving you legitimate advice here. Your country and heritage is fucking shit because you think it's good. Realize your current inferiority, strive to get better, and only then can you actually improve.

Pshh As if I would ever mingle with u niggas, please

>am amerilard talking about heritage
>his no-country is barely 200 years old
>his culture is literally stolen from Europe as is his language
You really showed me amerilard.Your greatness is unfathomable like the size of your burger fueled ass.

He's drawing a comparison between European colonialism in the Americas to how Space colonization might go.

I tried. You simply can't be saved.

we will have a communist one world government by then anyway

Don't give up now,don't be an american't ,be an american and save him.

Now let's check what is the standard saving procedure.

Hmm yes,drone strikes and civilian casualties or maybe nukes?How about terror bombing with napalm?

rude

>When humans colonize the galaxy will there still be countries?
only reason to colonize other words is for lack of resources. Most likely scenario would be a decentralized mining company subsidized by the biggest countries in order to perform activities of resource extraction, transportation and control, most of all control.
People are not that stupid, we've learnt throughout the years that dealing with a colony is far more profitable than dealing with an independent state.
Governments all around the world would pay this or these companies to keep people working in other planets in check, either by an Orwellian kinda methods or military force or simply by avoiding sending big groups of humans in the same spots and avoiding them into forming noticeable social groups.
So yeah, countries will exist, a Balkanization is always more likely than the dumb idea of power centralization and unity friendship between states