What is the first thing you see in this picture?

What is the first thing you see in this picture?

Pair of whores who've got one of their friends to take pictures of their asses so they can post it online with a caption, along the lines of, "cheeky XD ;)" - when basically all it is that they're shameless whores who have little to be proud of in their lives other than their ability to dress in a scantily clad manner and expose themselves to the general public. 30 years ago, when their parents gave birth to them, they'd have been treated as second class citizens, and rightly so, they're less capable, weaker, emotionally unstable and have less to offer to society, instead now they're held on a pedestal because of how sexualised the mainstream media has become. Unfortunately for them, given that this will continue, their hopes and dreams will be shattered in about 10-15 years time when they're exchanged in for newer models who also have nothing to offer other than their looks, however their stock will have reduced drastically with age and they'll have to start their lives again later on, or be even more slutty to try and maintain their lives. They're just fuck holes, pieces of meat, and that's all they're destined to be.

and the first thing i see in this wall of text is a loser

beautiful :']

and the first thing i see in this sentence is a loser

Fucking ass

I'm a highly successful individual and fuck girls like this on a regular basis. That's what I'm basing my opinion on, I talk to them in almost the sa,e way and they don't even care. They have zero self respect.

7/10 nada

>faggot detected

negative cunt with his wall of shit text KYS

In fact it used to be a hobby of mine to go onto periscope and find the girls who are on there and sit there, all made up, the slurries the outfit they can find, full make up whilst they're just "chilling out at home" and I absolutely destroyed them. One was so arrogant, she thought she was some sort of actual goddess, but I had her rage quit periscope. That day was a good day.

> KYS

Off you pop, back to Leafy's YouTube comments - take the rest of your fucking SnapBack cap millennial faggot friends with you please. Spastic.

dope

>I'm a highly successful individual and fuck girls like this on a regular basis.

Shit. Are you back here again?
Pic related

It was so funny that particular one. She kept looking away from the camera and pouting whilst casting an eye over all the adoring comments pouring through. Then I commented things along the line of:

> can you actually do anything though?
> why aren't you speaking, you've been sat pulling faces for nearly 10 minutes?
> I bet you don't have a job and you get daddy to pay for your clothes and make up
> what career prospects do you have?
> are you prepared for your body to be stretched and mutilated by labour and child birth?
> what are you going to do when you're 40 and your husband leaves you for another cheap, trashy, vapid 20 year old whore

Eventually she completely broke character and shouted at the camera "AND YOU CAN FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING ASS HOLE" - she went from stony faced, pouting, angelic wannabe princess to angry little petulant cunt in about 2 seconds flat, then cut the connection. Still don't know why she didn't just kick me - dumb cunt probably didn't know how, one of her girlfriends just told her it's a great app to go on to get compliments and didn't know how to work it. Lol

Well I say regular, I'd at least fuck someone like this once every 6 months. I do also have a long term girlfriend.

Have you considered changing your last name to Trump? Seems like you've got everything else in line.

haha awesome bro

That's President Trump to you, my little snowflake.

Well the focus of the picture is the two females so them

flat earth

>>my little snowflake.
Blow me, I'll melt all over you.

That's pretty gay