Would you have sex with a woman who murdered a child?

Would you have sex with a woman who murdered a child?

Other urls found in this thread:

murderpedia.org/female.B/b/bustamante-alyssa.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slender_Man_stabbing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this abortion bait?

Is she hot, and will she murder me and or harm me in any way physically/mentally?

Have forced my gf to have 6 abortions over the past 9 years. So yes, if you count that as murder. I'm still doing it.

If she looks like that I will. Especially if she murders it. No child support for me.

How strong does the evidence have to be?

well yeah, cause fuck child support payments.

if she doesn't look like an orc why not?

lol this wasn't abortion. she really killed someone.

murderpedia.org/female.B/b/bustamante-alyssa.htm

Holy shit. I didn't think there was any sexy murderer women in MO much less Cole county.

Don't they all when they swallow?

Yes, i would bang the fuck out of casey anthony

Exactly. All these people not knowing who this is really disappoints me.

The things she must have to hear and see in evidence.

yes

only if it is the one in OP's pic

>they kill their child
>impregnate them and leave them immediately after
>let nature run its course

Has she just killed it?
Is a threesome on the table?

She should've just killed me. Would've saved the trouble and I would've went wherever she wanted.

>Would you have sex with a woman who murdered a child?
Can you clarify? Depends on which of these three women was the murderer. The on the left and in the middle yes, the one on the right, no.

Yea, best kind.

IDk man possibly. . A lot of woman have abortions

Her lawyer looks like a fucking spaz

That's why gawd invented hate-fucking.

I would. I love fucked up girls. Shit baby, tell me how you took all those lives while you bounce on my cock.

In case any of you were wondering, he's referring to this bitch who murdered a 9-year old girl for lulz.

I agree

this is great fapping material right here, can u imagine a 3some w/these 2?

Another picture of Alyssa.

I can

None of the ones in this thread. Their tits are all too big.

Have sex with or rape?

If I was sentenced to death and I could pick any method to die, it would be to get murdered by her, preferably while she strangled me with her bare hands

She beat and murdered a 9 year old. Slashed and strangled the child as well.

Yeah, I can put up with all kinds of crazy, but that is just way too fucked up to stick my dick anywhere near her cooter.

Bitch would probably stab me in my sleep just to see what my insides look like.

Yes, more so because of the fact.

Christ look at how yellow that bitch's fucking teeth are.

I would have her try to suffocate me with her tits.

As long as she isn't fat

I really couldn't care. She's broken all around.

Do you think that professional killers and thieves who break into houses check to see if the door is unlocked or just go ahead and start picking the lock because they so used to doing that shit?

i am pretty sure i have had sex with a woman who has had an abortion

Newspapers said she used to drink her own urine. Bitch was fucking crazy. I would have loved to have a go at her

Lmfao "crying"

i would find that a good reason for having sex with a woman.

They scope out the house first. They make sure they know how many people are in there and where. Then they judge if they unlock the door or go around or something.

Maybe you have delicious insides.

Cut marks on her arm

whats up with her head

Nah they just kick the shot out of it

>implying you wouldn't want her to kill you right after you bust a nut deep in that pussy.

This is a recent of one of the Slenderman Stabbing.

Shittt, I'd have sex with during the process of the crime.

What I'm saying is on going in i think they would just go for the pick lock straight away if they chose a door even without trying it...Unless everybody is as careless as the folk around here i mean half the doors unlocked

forgot to attack picutre

Gets me diamonds. Would love to taste her blood.

Lol i have. At least 3 different broads that i knocked up.

I said professional not delinquent

Then they're not professional. Professionals do it for a living and plan it out. If you mean impulsive killers then they don't bother. They just walk right in or try to get close by being friendly.

She's less hot already i think it was the height thing. Her body suited a short girl

Yeah this one's the hottest besides Dolly.

She has tiny teeth...she's pretty but I just keep looking at her child like teeth

Geyser master race reporting.

Yeah what I'm saying is

Ya got it planned, ya scoped the place, it's the night and they've gone to bed or whatever, in u go to make your move. Up to the door you pop...Picklock at the ready...Do you try the door?

They really are small. Reminds me of Chucky.

hell ya.... i love a fucked up bitch

she could tell me how she murdered her while i jerk my dick and i'd still cum hard as shit, i just love crazy ass bitches

>was
Is she dead now or just incarcerated?

Yes and I want to make a baby with her

What was her reason for killing the child? Like, if it was self-defence, or something, I could understand.

Kek

Depends on the house. If it's in a ghetto then yeah because by now you'd hear a faggot dog. If you're in a higher class area you know better than to touch the door because there will be alarms for when they go to bed.

Yo op i read this thread. so now the real question, did you fuck that fucked up or why are you asking?

Fuck that copper wouldn't take any shit

That's exactly what the fuck I was thinking

whats her story?

this b8?

she's alive. i wonder what sex with her in prison is like?

She literally wrote in her diary that she just wanted to see what it was like. She said she was scared at first but later loved it.

A grown woman defending herself from a small child? Is that really your question?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slender_Man_stabbing

She'd smack you out she'd smack me out u know it i know it
So what are picklocks good for

Bloody

Pay the guards enough and find out.

I'd have sex with her, sure. Doesn't mean it would be anything more than a flesh pocket.

why would you do that man wtf

Are you retarded? OP said "A woman", meaning any woman in general. If you though a girl was attractive and wanted to fuck her, would you still be willing to do so if you found out she had murdered a baby?

wtf kind of beta male wants a child killer?

Completely agreed.

I swear to god the more I think about it the more I know I need to visit her in prison or the mental hospital or what have you I know I'm only 18 but my god I need to be with this girl

SOoOoOoOoOo hard

Don't be edgy about it. My dick is hard for her too right now but she'll be one old bitch before we get to have at her any time soon.

I really legitimately want to have a child with this woman I can't get her out of my head!!

I really want her to get parole

This one looks like the better option.

+25

No mate you're 15 and want to shove your dick in her it's lust and although i suppose it is your natural instinct to want to procreate you'd be better off dicking and getting out. I'd suggest you focus on training yourself to not want to impregnate crazy bitches

Children are small and fast, they can cut you off at the knees and once you're down the size difference doesn't matter.

Oh, well in that case, no.