Another day wasted on Sup Forums instead of making money with my brilliant entrepreneurial ideas

>Another day wasted on Sup Forums instead of making money with my brilliant entrepreneurial ideas

m8, come on, I still don't get how people can waste a whole day on here, I like wasting time on Sup Forums, since it's something I have an abundance of even around work and Uni, my mind seriously numbs after about 4-5hours, even after browsing plenty of threads in plenty of boards

I wish I knew where my life went so wrong desu SENPAI

Life isn't meant to be wasted, it should be cherished.

Both of my fav posters in one thread

I'm 20, my life went to shit in Highschool mainly due to vidya, the internet, but worst of all
[spoiler]My little pony[spoiler]
Luckily, I've overcome that, I've lost interest in vidya because it's gone to shit with the current console generation, still addicted to internet tho

We need to somehow stop this cycle user. I wish there was a support group for autists where we could help and motivate each other through our addictions.

Why do crackheads get such groups but not us?

Why don't you start a group like that on your own time? The only limit is yourself.

I have two jobs, one on a normal 8-5 PM shift and another one on the weekends in a graveyard shift.

If a Mexican can do it, then what's stopping you?

At times you suddenly realized you're wasting your precious little time and that you should achieve something.

But at times of perfect mental clarity you fully see the picture: it doesn't matter even if you live for a longer time. It doesn't matter if you achieve something. In your gut it feels like it does but any individual capable of ignoring their basic instincts has gained the ability to ignore their gut feeling and prefer their cold intelligence to it. People who make something out of themselves see that as the optimal path. There's almost no hope but the tiniest amount that there is, is achievable only through an attempt of making it happen yourself. von Neumann turned to Christianity on his deathbed. He didn't really believe, but he believed there might be the tiniest sliver of chance and he had to take it. To a modern person, that was silly. He was slightly brainwashed by the times he lived in. There isn't even a miniscule chance there. Apply that logic to our current situation and yada yada just masturbate all day long.

realize*

Welp, all the best my anglo brothers, I gotta go to Uni now, take care of yourselves

I dont know. I guess I could.

But I don't enjoy this life of degeneracy. I want to produce, I want to create something of value. I want to make something meaningful to others. It might not matter in the "grand scheme" but I feel as though at least if I'm Alive I should be striving.

Maybe it's irrational but I feel a perhaps silly but natural instinct to create and to produce.

Sup Forums and masturbation achieve nothing and dont fill me with any lasting enjoyment.

>If a Mexican can do it, then what's stopping you?
Mexicans are actually the hardest-working nationality on the planet. I read an article about it very recently.

I used to have a job.

I worked a lot and didn't make very much money. But I must say it was better than years of Sup Forums and videogames.

I felt like I had a purpose, people depended on me in the team. Sure you could say I was working to make a "rich Jew richer", and you might be right but it also provided me with tremendous value and satisfaction.

t. wagecuck

No, really. This is shit people in the lower/middle class tell themselves because they're shit with money and can't understand why they work so much, but don't ever seem to get ahead in life. It's fine to work a 9-5 office job to start your dream, but it's absolute bullshit to try justifying that that's what you wanted to do for your whole life. Wagecucking isn't satisfying or does it provide you value. It's just a stepping stone - the next stone after working at retail or mcdonalds. Step up nigga.

Then what's stopping you? Try changing other things first. People like you often improve after visits to some mental health expert. Or if you live by yourself then force yourself to move to some sort of a commune or a boarding school or military that would force you to change your habits and provide you the motivation you naturally lack.

I lost my interest in creation a long time ago.

So then what's better? Starting a business?

Kek like 90% of businesses fail early and enjoy your no health insurance and working harder for your clients. Instead of getting "cucked" by a boss you get cucked by your customers and their idiotic complaints.

NO

invest, my nigga. Now has been the best time for essentially anyone and everyone to get in and get passive income. You don't need to be a semi-millionaire anymore because there are alternate services like robinhood, motif, or other P2P lending services to help you put a little bit in at a time.

The trap that people fall into is they have families or buy really expensive homes/cars well before they are able and then cover the rest with mortgages/loans. So all of that money you could be shoving into investments to give you more money to invest, you're paying back all of your big purchases under the false assumption that *oh don't worry it'll help your credit score so your next giant loan will be .25% lower!!!"

Yeah and you make jack dick.

The VAST majority of traders dont beat the market. Most fund managers dont even beat the average.

Warren Buffet literally made a bet that the vanguard s&p will btfo any faggot stock picker. Hasn't lost yet.

Yeah I guess u could trade pump and dump penny stocks with Robinhood (lmfao) but you'd be better off just maximizing your income and dollar cost averaging into low-cost ETFs.

The second half of your post is retarded. U can leverage debt and loans. And wow nice trick: "Just live like a monk/homeless person for most of your life to retire at 60 with a few million!"

Get out of here nerd

Vanguard s&p fund or VTI whatever I'm on phone I made typos but u get the idea

Well I guess you're fucked then m8. Might as well kill yourself my man ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>"wasted" my time finding out I might be able to present my research in Germany in May

how wasted was your day, Sup Forums?

Why would I need to kill myself if I could just work lol

Why would my first choice be to die

And yes you do need hundreds of thousands of dollars to make anything worthwhile from investing

>tfw when been doing this since I was 17
>tfw 24 now and only a few years away from financial independence

Having zero life has it's benefits sometimes.

>work shitty job you don't like and buy shit you don't need all your life
>work shitty job you don't like for 10-15 years but refrain from buying shitty stuff
>do whatever you want the next 50 years

Really made the neurons fire

What has been your annually rate of return?

What does your portfolio look like?

I have about 300 k usd at 24 due to working hard since 17 and saving and investing. Will retire before 30.

You just made shit choices bro

>Work job you enjoy and buy things that make you happy all your life

Also is there no balance you autistic fuck?

And no 10-15 of saving and investing won't get you even close to "whatever you want for 50 years" unless you make like $200k/year net.

What job did you have? What have your returns been? What is your portfolio like?

>$300k from 17-24
Seems legit.

So you put away like $50k/yr starting from 18 years old?

Seems legit bro what kinda job is that that you during university?

What's the tax rate in ol'sweden?

You made over $100k/yr from 17-24? Nice bro

Must've made 30% p/a returns too right? Seems legit bro

You're an obviously lying fuck or you just inherited money you dumb cunt

And again no $300k is no where near financial independence unless you intend to live off $10k/yr dumb faggot e-statting bullshitter piece of shit swedecuck

Tell me right now you made 6 figures at 17. Because it sure isn't legal or it's more likely not real.