Morality of pedophilia discussion thread

Morality of pedophilia discussion thread

I will begin by saying that I am not a pedophile myself. I just like thinking critically about this kind of stuff.

Is there anything OBJECTIVELY wrong with sexual relations between an adult and a child?

The more I think about it, the more I doubt there's anything wrong with it. Children do not know that there's anything wrong with what they're engaged in. The only damage caused is when they are *told* that what they were doing was wrong and they have been deeply hurt. That's the point at which the damage is done. It is ingrained into them by society to believe that they have been hurt.

Imagine a world where sexual relationships between adults and children were treated in the same way as relationships between adults, and children were not taught to believe that they were hurt. What would that world be like? Wouldn't it be so much better?

Bump

>it's fine to shit in somebody's room
>don't worry, it's 'ok' cause everybody does it
Sounds retarded, right? So does raping somebody that has no idea what they're doing because of the whims of an adult.

Doesn't change the fact that it'll fuck up how they view the world, especially if they decide they don't want to do it and are forced to do it.

so you are saying that, if she dosent know its rape its okey? lol

I want to make it very clear that I do not condone the RAPE of anybody, especially children.

But the idea that children cannot give consent is absurd.

>Doesn't change the fact that it'll fuck up how they view the world
It will only fuck up how they view the world if you tell them that they should be hurt and angry and view the world in a different way. You're the one causing damage, not the pedo who engaged in consensual sex with a child.

Forced rape is not okay.

Sex with consent is not rape.

>doesn't change the fact that it'll fuck up how they will view the world

Sure, kids should be able to fool around with each other. It just shouldn't be with adults that can manipulate them into tthinking they want something.

Sure kids can manipulate each other, but it wouldn't be anywhere near the level of what adults could do.
Example: raising a kid to be their sex slave. The person would be willing to do anytuing because said person was raised to be willing to do so.

>children cannot give consent
Let's choose a name for them.
Let's baptize them into our religion.
Let's indoctrinate them with our values and beliefs.
Let's dress them up and put them into beauty contests.
Let's force them to socialize only with people we approve.
Let's exploit their existence by making ourselves feel guilty if we don't buy ourselves shit nobody ever fucking needs.

All of this children are capable of consenting to, you say?

you are saying that it is okay to sex them if they dont know if its bad or not. that is in the same level as rape, if at their age they dont know about thouse things i call it RAPE

Another thing is 'consent'. How could a child give consent to sex with an adult? How would we know that it was actually the child's idea and not something planted by said adult?

>Example: raising a kid to be their sex slave. The person would be willing to do anytuing because said person was raised to be willing to do so.

But if you raise a kid to be a house-elf, they'd be willing to do chores because they were raised to be willing to do so. It's almost as if it wasn't okay to exploit house-elves, but you don't have anything against that, do you, you filth-blood?

That's right, disgusting 'purebred'. How was prom, bitch? Did your cousins Asshole taste good?

I accept that adults can manipulate kids into thinking they want to do something.

Let's take your example of raising a kid to be your sex slave, giving you regular blowjobs or something. What harm does that actually do?

I know there's this kneejerk reaction to say 'Isn't that obvious?!?!', but stop for a second and really think critically about this. What harm is actually being done? They won't have psychological issues from if they are not told they should have psychological issues. If they are taught that it's normal, they would continue their lives as regular, well-functioning adults.

>'Oh yeah, when I was younger I gave blowjobs to this guy. How about you?'
>'I had sex with my piano teacher when I was 9 lol'
>'Oh my god Sharron you slut lmao'
>'Yeah lol'

It wouldn't be a big deal if we didn't kick up a storm about it and condition children to believe that they were hurt.

It does in fact have a dramatic negative impact on the child's life. They will often feel isolated, have social anxieties and possibly develop some pretty serious mental disorders.

It will fuck the kid up. Dont fucking do it.

The main thing that comes to mind is regret. How will the kid feel later when they grow up and realize that they've been jerking, blowing, and ducking some disgusting motherfucker instead of going for people they would actually enjoy spending time with? (Most child molesting is done by close family)

Ever regret ducking that one disgusting land whale back in highschool? That'd be the kids childhood. Fucking some disgusting person and having to deal with those memories.

Im just gonna hazard a guess that you're the same guy who starts all the "Ask a pedo" threads, and all the "Hey this thing happened with this 12/13 yo girl coming onto me I'm in my 20s" threads.

You clearly are not being objective. You are prioritising adult sexual urges over the wellbeing of children. There is nothing beneficial for children in having sex early

Bingo friendo.

It's not a problem as long as it's kids with kids.

Fine, have a child and then give it nothing whatsoever, and never interact with it, see how they turn out

>It does in fact have a dramatic negative impact on the child's life. They will often feel isolated, have social anxieties and possibly develop some pretty serious mental disorders.

My point is that the negative effects are not caused by the adult-child relationships themselves, but by being told afterwards that they should feel hurt and angry and have psychological issues because something very very bad happened to them.

This causes the child to have these issues because it is expected of them.

If we treated these relationships as normal, would children still develop these problems? I don't think so. Think really critically about this, double-check the kneejerk reactions.

Are the negative effects caused by the relationship itself, or reactions to that relationship by everyone else?

>dosent know its rape
I mean, after all, she consented to the rape.

The point was that actual interaction doesn't equal one-sided dictation. The same should go for sex regardless of age, otherwise you're just masturbating with someone else's body.

Adding thingsomething else to my point.

Kids don't reallt have standards. It's all based on what they're friends and family say/do that they mold their lives around. Pedo's sneaking in their pants will bypass any standards that an adult would have. They'd be at the mercy of whoever got a hard on for a child (clearly not somebody that normal adults would be ok with).

All fucking pedos must fucking hang

Claiming anyone has the capacity to critically think on b/

I'm not a pedophile myself, and I definitely do not start those threads. I think they're boring. Just ylyl/rekt/good greentext to me.

When I've seen discussions of this nature before it's been obvious that it's really just a pedo trying to justify his desires.

This is not what I'm doing. I only want to think critically about this. Pedophilia is so controversial, it's really difficult to have a proper discussion without being influenced by the stigma.

Because I believe in telegony (Aussies found evidence of it in fruit flies and the ancients believed it applied to humans. I admit the juries out, but still) and monogamy, I believe that sex should be reserved until a person can understand the reproductive system, DNA, pregnancy and eugenics. Once they can satisfactorily pass a test on that then their consent is meaningful. This, of course, means most of the population is being raped.

>instead of going for people they would actually enjoy spending time with?
probably like they want to start dating.

well its still gonna fuck head after she knows what she did

>There is nothing beneficial for children in having sex early
More sex is always better xD

I know it's hard, but let's ignore the kneejerk reaction feelings and have a proper discussion about this.

I was thinking about taking it to Sup Forums, but to be honest they're even worse.

There is a HUGE difference between rape and engaging in a relationship that was desired on both sides. Most of us at some point in our childhood had a sexual experience, with a playmate, older /younger friend, even bro/sis. It happened. Kids are curious about this stuff and are open enough to explore new things.

That does NOT meant coerce, force, or in any way "make "them do something they arent comfortable with or want to do.

It mystifies me how we, as adults, gloss over all the sex play and experimentation as invalid and freak the fuck out when "muh child touched/sucked/got screwed" by another.

I know there is SO much more to this, and power trips, mind games, and other adult things are real issues morally, but other than physical damage frome something too big going somewhere too small, in an otherwise equal experience, i say no harm, no foul

my fucking sides

>My point is that the negative effects are not caused by the adult-child relationships themselves, but by being told afterwards that they should feel hurt and angry and have psychological issues because something very very bad happened to them.
The victim complex is the SJWs greatest weapon of avoiding taking responsibility.

OFC they will, we are social beings we need other people to do our daily life. The society puts the morale And what's is good and What is bad...You cant change it.

If You plain doing such thing then your kid must be isolated from the society (living Under the rock) to achive that... Not healty at all...Also biologically talking kids bodies are not developed to copulate

Also talking like a kid is just a cum dump is kinda sad.

We don't even understand all of heredity ourselves. Much of the why of DNA is still a guess, mitochondrial DNA and epigenetic mechanisms like DNA methylation are still under study.

>you're just masturbating with someone else's body.
Thats what sex is......

At a friends place one day, his daughter kept sitting on my lap, was gently moving her back and forth. Eventually had to get up and walk away because the dad was there and didn't want him getting suspicious.

>All fucking pedos must fucking hang
Go back to your cave

Absolutely.

It's the parents who freak out who do the real damage, because they ingrain in the child that something evil happened to them. Without the mob reaction, it would be treated as normal and a lot less kids would be traumatised.

Found Malfoy's dad.

That's fucked up

Most people in this thread are sick in the head...
Go stick a baseball bat in your ass instead of corrupting childrens.

Right, so you have to at least a basic understanding of where we're at in order to engage in sex. That seems fair, people that want to have sex early can cram for it, the rest take the test in college.

>It mystifies me how we, as adults, gloss over all the sex play and experimentation as invalid and freak the fuck out when "muh child touched/sucked/got screwed" by another.
Their goal is to raise everyone to be sexually deprived isolated depressed emos.

Kneejerk reactions are not helpful.

Think critically about this and pose a rebuttal. I'm perfectly willing to accept that I'm wrong if you can convince me so with a logical and rational argument, but kneejerk reactions do nothing more than prove my point.

Couldn't help it, she's always been very friendly towards me and wanted to sit on my lap. She kept wriggling about as well.

13 should be the legal age. Why shouldn't a 17 year old be able to date a 13 year old.

>Because I believe in telegony (Aussies found evidence of it in fruit flies and the ancients believed it applied to humans. I admit the juries out, but still) and monogamy, I believe that sex should be reserved until a person can understand the reproductive system, DNA, pregnancy and eugenics. Once they can satisfactorily pass a test on that then their consent is meaningful. This, of course, means most of the population is being raped.
the welfare giants and masses would go extinct!

>at a friends place
>Getting off cause his kid is on your lap
Your use of the word "friend" is incorrect. Try again.

Your level of autism is off the scale user. What is a child? but a human that has not reached sexual maturity, therefore it is unanatural and immoral to corrupt them in a sexual relationship with an adult.

Only reason why I still talk to him is to spend time with his daughter.

Yes but there is something you neglect to realize my dear user - kids is sexy.

>13 should be the legal age. Why shouldn't a 17 year old be able to date a 13 year old.
Statistics and responsibility are two different things.

Wow how old is that kid?

It's only corrupting if you tell them it's corrupting. If everyone treated it as normal, children would not be traumatised. The damage is caused by the reactions of everyone else, not the actual adult-child relationship itself.

You're a degenerate and I'm retarded for talking in this thread. We've all lost today", user.

>You're a degenerate

are you not? I think you're on the wrong website but welcome to Sup Forums!

No, thats not true. Many people who were molested have repressed those memories. They didnt even know they were molested until later in life, but it has affected their entire lives. Someone close to me is in exactly that position and its extremely common. It's the physical act of molestation as a child. It will damage their psyche. Do NOT have sexual contact with a child, you WILL fuck them up.

She turned 21 in December, I know that's a bit young by US standards. Please no judge.

>They didnt even know they were molested until later in life
I didnt know I was molested until lots of people told me over and over,years and years, I didnt want to believe them. Now I have accepted it.

Was what happened to your friend more like rape though? Rape as in the conventional meaning of the word, a 'hush hush don't tell anyone' with violence involved?

Or was it more of a mutually desired thing, with no obvious malice? If it's the first then it's understandable why she would have repressed it. I would be surprised if there was damage caused with the latter.

You are taking a child, somebody elses child, which has much to learn, and manipulating them with an adult's authority, adult's mind, adult's skill and experience, for your own selfish end.

The child's parent could by rights torture you to death for that.

Damn right I'm a degenerate, I just never sank as low as you. Try not to sink even further and jerk off to shit.

>by rights
what rights? kek

>jerk off to shit.

I can't say I really like scat all that much, it's kind of gross.

The she is not a kid.. she is a grown up woman but really still is fucked up... We dont know the context but a grown up woman that sits on your leg And You Rub your Dick on het while his dad sitting next to You still fucked up

Also don't make assumptions about poor user, you don't fucking know me.

>You are taking a child, somebody elses child, which has much to learn, and manipulating them with an adult's authority, adult's mind, adult's skill and experience, for your own selfish end.

What harm has actually been caused though?

NONE!

The only harm caused is when everyone tells the child that they should feel embarrassed and hurt and angry and have psychological issues. My entire point is that if these relationships were treated as normal, far fewer children would be traumatised.

The trauma is caused by the reactions of everyone else, not the relationship itself.

True

>We dont know the context but a grown up woman that sits on your leg And You Rub your Dick on het while his dad sitting next to You still fucked up

did you have a fucking stroke while typing this?

That's right i don't know why these people won't see it,i mean how rottten has to be a person to do something like that...and even trying to rationalize it.
wha to say...

i believe 13 should the age of consent due to the advanced knowledge of today's children.
13 is also girls and boys become more interested in themselves.

>what harm as been caused?

No need for deep trauma or some shit like that. Just the fact the kid will regret doing those things later on in life. Just think about it, who the fuck would want to be with some grown ass person that they know nothing about (kids don't know shit)?

They'll think back to their childhoods and cringe at how bad it was.

I have to disagree, it corrupts them because their minds and bodies are not yet at the stage for sexual relations. So it is prematurely engaging them in something they're not fully able to process, thus corrupting them on how to process it when they do begin to sexually mature. This makes it immoral for adults to do and not how nature intended.

It is wrong to use someone else's property without their permission

>Just the fact the kid will regret doing those things later on in life
Just like adults will regret sexual relations with other adults, your point being?

>Is there anything OBJECTIVELY wrong with sexual relations between an adult and a child?
I don't believe so. What IS wrong is manipulation, or coercion, or force, or any of those things that tend to take place in the stories you hear about on the six o' clock news. These things DO happen. There are people out there who just want to dominate somebody weaker than them, or use somebody else as a masturbatory aid.

Problem is, with a system like the one in place right now, those people are conflated with the ones who would never do something like that. To our legal system, it's all the same. It's a shotgun approach, and it doesn't fucking work.

There should never be anything that cannot be discussed.

Kneejerk reactions are not helpful.

Think critically about this and pose a rebuttal. I'm perfectly willing to accept that I'm wrong if you can convince me so with a logical and rational argument, but kneejerk reactions do nothing more than prove my point.

the diference off adults and kids is that kids still dont know a lot about "the good and bad"

And who are you to decide that? a psychologist?
¿What do you even know of what happens in a child's mind when passing trought a sitaution like that?
I can tell you have no idea just a bunch of senseless words
That kid might not grow up right and end up being a rapist...who knows
as i said before,who are you to decide what a kid should think o what might he probably think,if it harms him or it doesn't

>21 year old sitting on anons lap
>we can't know the context
She's probably anons gf dumbass, he obviously trying to stir people up.

Atleast the adult knows What he/she is doing And if he/she did is because they want to!

Fuck it.
Here's the simple answer.

KIDS DON'T WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH OTHER KIDS, LET ALONE YOUR CRUSTY OLD ASS.

The child will not go out of their way to have sex unless it's a behavior they grew up around. Either an adult is brainwashing the child, or the child sees an adult doing it and wants to copy. It isn't the same as understanding what sex it. They don't know the reprocussions of actually having sex (pregnancy, or just being hurt because they aren't old enough to have developed completely)

I am opposed to outright rape because that is obviously very damaging.

I am less opposed to this 'manipulation'. It doesn't have to be as sinister as it sounds. It is possible for sexual relationships between adults and children to be mutually desirable without damage being caused. The damage is caused when everyone else tries to convince the child that they have been hurt. If relationships like those were treated as normal, far fewer children would be traumatised.

>I was thinking about taking it to Sup Forums, but to be honest they're even worse
I remember when Sup Forums was about free discourse. There was the typical Sup Forums assholery, sure, but people then actually believed in freedom.

Times change. Places change. Sup Forums is lost.

>KIDS DON'T WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH OTHER KIDS
keep your head in the sand

>KIDS DON'T WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH OTHER KIDS

This is not true. Kids naturally engage in sexual activity with each other all the time. Ever heard of 'playing doctor'?

It's a fallacy to assume that children are incapable of sexual desires.

What's the best place now? Is 8 chan any good?

im really stoned man you made my night

So you're telling me that six year old Billy and 9 year old Sarah want to fuck? (Ages can be reversed).

You could try to make the point that teenagers want to have sex, but that's at maybe 14-15. Before that they're just starting to masturbate and get their shit together. You can't group that together with 'KIDS'.

You're fucked bro this isnt a question that needs to be asked. Its wrong full stop you cunt.

I'll explain my stance. Have you ever read Nabokov's 'Lolita'? That is a, dare I say it, textbook example of what I mean by 'manipulation'. Humbert never forced Dolores to do anything, but he damaged her relationship with her family and wanted her to depend only on him. When an adult takes advantage of a growing mind in order to enforce some desperate need, that is wrong. Just like dealers and addicts.

In order for these relationships to work, and to be healthy, there must be openness and honesty at all times. If the younger partner does not fully understand exactly what she is consenting to, with full knowledge of the risks and potential consequences, I do classify it as "manipulation".

"Playing doctor" is kids being curious, not them going out of their way to fuck.

8 chan is shit. Perhaps less shit than Sup Forums, but still shit.

Librechan was nice, until the moralfags nuked it for disagreeing with them.

You're 100% wrong with your main assertion in this thread. Children are damaged psychologically by being forced or coerced into sex with adults before they understand what sex really is about. It had nothing to do with SJW convincing them that sonething inherantly harmless is harmful. SJW may be fucked up, but thats irrelevant to this issue.

Young kids are fucked up by having sex with adults before they are mature enough to cope with it. Sometimes they get ovet it, sometimes they're permanently fucked up and develop lifelong mental issues or commit suicide

As a kid, I fucked with guys between 12 and 25..I'm fine. Tbh, they were more afraid than I was. I only sought out comfort in a man's loins...sounds crazy I bet..but if I could go back I'd fuck twice as many.

Meh, fat ugly femo-nazis are to blame for this. If they can't have sex, no one should

master/chan is another

Is that place still alive? brb checking