>don't hear from her about a week even after you tried to text her
>ask her if you two are still going
>she says the same thing
>don't hear from her again for 3 days even after to text first
>ask her if she's mad at you
>she says that she's depressed because she's alone
>ask her if she wants to FaceTime
>she says that she wants to be alone
Am I overthinking or does it seem like she doesn't actually like me?

Other urls found in this thread:

media.giphy.com/media/8v3ryY124RHIk/giphy.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let her alone. Dont run behind her. She will message you back. Then ignore her a bit too. She is looking where your borders. Never tun behind a girl it makes you unattractive

Just go over and chill. Chill time is essential, don't try to make her do anything just hang out, watch shit, talk shit.

Wait so your hand/finger are like that, just curious what disease it that?

Also about the girl, I would just ask if she would like to hang out at your place/ you go to her place and get a movie from redbox that she wants to see or watch her favorite Netflix show.

This op, post a pic of her btw

what the fuck is that pic

Yeah what 061 said, make sure you don't push any thing sexual the 1st time, you never know she might have been raped or something, that chill time would be a great time to get to know her and her boundaries.

That's one hell of an areola OP, I can see why you tried to cut it off.

I think maybe she thought she liked me because I told her that I will be her shoulder to cry on and that she can talk to me whenever

this. tell her you'll "talk to her tomorrow" but dont message her until she messages you. If you act uninterested in her she will try harder to appease you. It works all the time which is majority a benefit if youre somewhat decent looking. Im probably a 7/10 and i ignore some females because i dislike them and it just causes them to fucking pester the shit out of me. But if i seem interested in one they fucking play games

there is no way OP is 18
underage b&

If she's depressed the relationship isn't going to work out. She needs to work on herself to be happy again and to learn to love herself. If she can't love herself she sure as hell can't love someone else. Just stay friends for now and help her through the depression cause she's gonna be a completely different person once she finds herself again and you might not like it.

kekekekekekek

Post a pic of her op

If this is a guy, I guess this makes me gay.

If you think that's a guy then that makes you retarded

Damn guess im a gay retard

Seriously, WTF is with those fingers???

media.giphy.com/media/8v3ryY124RHIk/giphy.gif

Are you all fucking 12? What is this bullshit, this isn't Tumblr.

The right answer is to send her a pic of your dick next to a toaster. The toaster is for scale.

OP is fake, never answered the question

OP is fake, never answered the question

Not OP but that is an underdeveloped arm with the nubbins of fingers on what would have been a wrist. Birth defect.