Alright Sup Forums Story time

Alright Sup Forums Story time
>Be me
>be 23
>been dating this girl for 2 years
>She doesn't really have any friends and doesnt get along with family too well
>I've grown distant but still care about her
>Not really attracted to her anymore
>Know this other girl who I've had a thing for for just as long as i have been dating current gf
>Other girl and I flirt Casually lots
>I spill my feelings for her and finally go to fuck
>Have the perfect night together and when we go to fuck my dick wont get hard
>daphuk.gif
>we laugh it off and will attempt again soon
>thought of this girl makes me super happy
>Bought her Pokemon sun today because why not?
Basically i feel like im being beta because i buy her a gift for attempting to sleep with me once and i cant leave current gf. What do?
pic semi related

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/8BavGJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The first girl loves you?

My gf very much so. But i feel trapped like she will harm herself or someone else if i leave

Do you really think the second girl loves you?

You can't light yourself on fire lighting someone else's cave.

As a friend yes. I don't love her as much more but the idea of being around her makes me feel good. So i bought her a game

Is it more important to have sex? , Or have someone you know who loves you

Life is not having sex

Both are sort of important. With the second girl we cuddled and kissed before i ate her out and attempted sex. The cuddles and kisses make me happier however

is her name eimear?

Tis not. Gf is Courtney and the other girl is Lauren

No friend, love is more important than having sex, if the first girl really loves you think you're going to leave, even when you think it will last the love of the second girl

When you're old I do not think you can have sex very often, and what is going to stay?

I don't disagree but I don't have the same feelings for gf as i once did. I'm not that into sex with her anymore which makes her angry af. Not to mention she hates the other girl already. She doesnt know we have a little thing going

In that case, I think the first step is to tell your girlfriend how things are, love or not, it's not okay to play with the feelings of people

I told her i wasn't attracted to her anymore. I was stupid and immediately had sex with her after to stop the fighting. I'm working on telling her about my feelings for others. She knows im poly amorous but I did my best to be with just her for 2 years

I think you two (you and your girlfriend) are in a self destructive relationship, can you tell me how badly she is personally?

She gets mad and worked up rather easy. I see her the most of all people but if i say i want to take a night to see friends or play video games it can set her off. The other day I told her we would do our running around go home for dinner and then see each other for a bit after. She made a huge deal of it and threatened to break up with me

Because if it is very bad, you can not leave her alone, that would probably make her very sad

I agree. I feel like i can't leave her. It's almost not fair to leave her with no one. Although she has burned a ton of bridges with friends in the last 2 years. The other girl Lauren her and I used to be part of the same friend group

Did you try to take her to a psychologist with you? Or talk to her family.

She used to go to a psychologist. Her mom is dead and she doesnt speak with her dad really. She lives with her dads parents who arent the nicest to her all the time

Because even though she does not get along with her family, the family is the family, if she is ill they will worry about her

True. I'm tempted to just tell her i cheated but that could be bad. I will talk about all my feelings soon probably. But i still feel a b it stupid for buying Lauren a game.

Look, I think you have to go visit her, discuss it with her, and talk about it not from anger, but from affection and friendship, you notice that you care about her

Do not feel like this, it's a complicated situation,

I am usually pretty calm when she gets worked up. If things go in circles i get annoyed a bit however

The point is that she has to realize that when you reveal it you worry about her

I try to tell her i worry about her. She tells me angrily she will be fine without me

Break up with your gf, if you cared about her you wouldn't cheat on her

I think you can care while fucking other people. I'm a weirdo however. She might lose her shit if she found out i end up with Lauren after

When that happens tell him that despite everything you really appreciate it, and you do not want anything bad happen to him, I say it in a calm and affectionate tone, also mention all this to his father, I assure you that even if they do not get along, For her, and tries to have her father with you when everything happens

discord.gg/8BavGJw

Her father lives in a different city so thats a bit of a challenge

Do you really think that if a father finds out that his daughter may be in danger of going into a depression, he will not come and see her?

I think him seeing her would piss her off more

Not if his father tells him that this is because he is worried, and that he regrets everything, he is his daughter and he loves her

Maybe...I could talk to her grandparents maybe

That may help, but remember to make them not get mad at her

I feel like they would be there for her if i left. however im still worried about the potential harm to her or others

Time for a three-some!