Listen up, faggots. Together we can make Sup Forums great again. How do we accomplish this you ask...

Listen up, faggots. Together we can make Sup Forums great again. How do we accomplish this you ask? It's simple; by spamming the fuck out of every cuck/trap/wwyd/other cancerous threads with the same, disgusting image, over and over until they fuck off somewhere else/get their own containment board.

You'll need 4 things
>AutoHotKey
>Tampermonkey (Chrome/Firefox extension)
>4chanX for Tampermonkey
>Disgusting image

Once Tampermonkey is installed, install 4chanX by visiting here 4chan-x.net/builds/Sup Forums-X.user.js
>hurr virus hurrrr
It's open source, nigger

For optimal spamming, configure the settings to use recaptcha v1 and cache solved captchas by pressing shift+enter in the captcha field upon entering the text, and press "Q" in a thread to open quick reply. Most importantly, you'll need this script in AutoHotKey to add zero-byte data to the EOF of the image you want to spam or it will get blocked for duplication: pastebin.com/guqEGksd

Save it in a file named "AutoHotkey.ahk" in your documents folder to load it, and use ctrl+alt+k to activate the hotkey. The rest should be self explanatory, and if someone could make this shitty tutorial into a sexy image and spam it on Sup Forums that'd be great.

Good luck, niggers. I can't do this alone, we must not be lazy, and stop lying on our asses and doing nothing. We can make Sup Forums great again. We have to.

#Make/b/GreatAgain

that's not a disgusting image, though. I fucking love pubes and she looks more than fuckable

I forgot to mention, files must be .png format.

let's do it I'm sick of all the gay shit

Sup Forums has always been gay but this could work

Use this pic.

that one is definitely better you could also post the guy that poops into condoms

Beautiful

>implying that Sup Forums was ever great

I nominate this image

I think we have a winner

Your life must be pretty sad even by Sup Forums standards if you come here just to spam. It won't do anything. You'll give up long before you make a dent.

>spotted the cuck

So you're not even sure why you're doing it? Who rustled your Jimmies, user? Did the bad gay men touch you?

Your bait is of shit quality, friend

That's still not a reason. Why not the furry threads, the cuck threads or avatarfags? Sup Forums was never good and it'll never be good. I know you want to autistically lash out at something, but surely there's something more constructive you can do.

>clearly mentioned cuck threads

You really gotta up your game if you wanna play with the big dogs, son

>that beard

Well you have fun with this little autistic adventure. I give you maybe a week at most, then another spammer will come along and replace you after you're gone.

ikr it's dope as fuck

>clearly mentioned I can't do this alone

Your reaching now. Will user's bait ever be good? Find out next week on Tales of a Cuckold