Can someone please enlighten me on a few aspects of the Dolly video:

Can someone please enlighten me on a few aspects of the Dolly video:

How did she anticipate the amazingly cinematic aspects of it... The light fades drastically until at the end of the video it's pitch black. Dogs start barking as soon as she kicks the bucket. Her mother goes out and calls for her and is in fact the last component of the video.
The audio is surprisingly clear for how far she is from the microphone.
She clearly looks older than 12.
All her blog posts are written with almost perfect grammar and spelling, surprising as she supposedly lives in a shitty backwoods incest town.
Numerous vehicles pass without stopping to investigate.
Her phone is called at least five times yet the camera doesn't move. If my phone vibrated as hers does then the image would shift or the phone fall over.
Who uploaded/recorded the video?

And out of curiosity:
What does she do with the vehicle at the beginning of the video?

Also: General Dolly fan thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/suicide/young-girl-livestream-suicide-hanging-liveme-app/
youtube.com/watch?v=hPPr2gSnO38
youtube.com/watch?v=CQ7FWcpJG68
youtube.com/watch?v=wR43efY48Ng
youtube.com/watch?v=wPy3a5fiHmE
youtube.com/watch?v=SFY2drJHwP0
gammagefh.com/mobile/obituaries-details.cfm?o_id=4057520
yahoo.com/news/katelyn-nichole-davis-suicide-12-032243888.html
northwestgeorgianews.com/polkfishwrap/news/local/police-investigate-reports-that-polk-county-girl-live-streamed-video/article_0a716340-d113-11e6-a030-2332936cb62b.html
*ch.net/b/res/6593319.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bumping.

Nobody have any views on this?

I think it's fake.

how does her mom didn't hear the phone ringing?

Cmon guys lets not Hang around on thus topic.

The light is just the phone's autofocus adjusting for the darkening evening. The dogs are just a coincidence or the noise. She was pretty close to the phone on the tripod, and it was quiet. Apparently, she was also quite smart (counting to 100 at 11 months or some shit like that), so there is the grammar.

Kys.

As far as the uploading video question goes, she live streamed it, so noone had to upload afterwards.

She deserves an Oscar for best motion picture of the year.

I agree, if she didn't want to be found then she'd set her ringtone to silent AND non-vibrate.

Nobody watching the livestream sends any messages to her? Surely there would be notification sounds?

Ok I can accept that, good point. She may have been smart enough to make this as dramatic as possible on purpose.

Streamed it yes, but from there, where? Who saved it, passed it on...?

back to 9gag and youtube comments you fucking newcancer

This is a genuine discussion on the subject. Not a HURR DURR SUICIDAL KIDS IS LULZ thread.

There is no reason for that fucking disgusting joke he did. Unless it wad you in which case: kys.

she streamed on live.me
It's easy to rip past broadcasts from there

ok what i miss , literally who in the actual fuck is this and why should I care
>give me a quick summary thx

>the rules don't apply here
/vip might tolerate SJW fags

>some bitch
>depressed
>live stream hanging an hero
>people upset

12 year old American girl committing suicide by hanging, which she apparently livestreamed

bestgore.com/suicide/young-girl-livestream-suicide-hanging-liveme-app/

White bitch killed herself and moralfags feel bad.

Wow...thanks for asphyxiating the fun out of the thread.

>bad dum tsss...

It's not fake. I know the family. Can prove if someone else is willing to go on her moms FB and get the pic of her hugging her brother(?) in front of a Christmas tree with a black light switch cover in the background.

To add. I'm not doing it. There's an active police investigation going on.

live.me and Facebook Live

She had a shit life and hung herself on live stream, turns out that stepdad was a bit rapey and he went on the run after.

And why should you care? No one said that you should. You are your own boss.

Police?
For a mere suicide?
Plot twist?

>She clearly looks older than 12.

no, people just don't realize what 12 year olds actually look like. they think they look like little kids, when most of them look more like her, with tits and pubes.
it's because they have to maintain the level of hatred they have for legit pedophiles who like toddlers or 6 year olds, so a lot of cognitive dissonance is required to have moral outrage at that level for people who like girls with tits, pubes, and periods.. so they're in complete denial and think 12 year olds look more like 8 year olds than 18 year olds, when the opposite is true

Her suicide video disturbed me unlike anything else has in a long time. When was the funeral and details on it?

Too soon

Rest in piece, Dolly. They can't hurt you anymore. I'm sorry you never got help..

youtube.com/watch?v=hPPr2gSnO38
youtube.com/watch?v=CQ7FWcpJG68
youtube.com/watch?v=wR43efY48Ng
youtube.com/watch?v=wPy3a5fiHmE
youtube.com/watch?v=SFY2drJHwP0

I guess I'm just in denial about every aspect of this video - it seems too perfect for it not to be intentional.

I just want to start some kind of discussion. If it raises awareness of teen/youth depression and suicide risk then good.

You just disqualified your initial claim of willing to "prove" it.

The stepdad is being looked at for the molesting. He's currently in hiding bc aside from being wanted for questioning the community knows what's up and all collectively want to pound his head in.

Under rated post.

Idk. I'm not THAT close. She just came to my church once and some of her family regularly attend. Hence the pic I asked for. I'm sure we'll hear about it in service next Sunday. We didn't go today because everything is still covered in ice.

So how in the fuck does affect you visiting the mothers facebook page?
You complete halfwit

show me a news report and i'll believe this is real.
The media would have a huge hardon for this story.

Pretty girl, internet involved and probably somehow to blame, rapey stepdad, yet not even a local news report

In some ways it really is a beautiful video, and the lighting, subject matter etc. lend it so much gravity. So fucked up to say this, but it almost has an art film feel to it. I'm not surprised people think it was viral marketing of some sorts.

I have a pic I prepared that will at least show she was at my church 2 years ago. The rest about her family being regulars here is up to you to believe.

How is it a livestream if she died

>the amazingly cinematic aspects of it.
If it weren't real, it would win some serious awards for cinematic arts.
I found it somewhat beautiful.

Anyone find nudes yet?

only about 30 minutes of it was live

not true. if the family didn't want this to be on the news, all they have to do is say so.

there was a local news report, citing that the body was going to be autopsied and that warrants had been issued for her phone.

Not yet
Though not through lack of trying

OP here, thanks for the vid links. Just realised she's a massive drama queen so probably thought it wouldn't work but went through with it when the noose tightened just so she didn't lose face.
Funeral was on Saturday(?), there's a page for their local mortuary with like 50 pages of condolences.

>the joke
>your head

Cops can get warrants to see all activity in these situations. Not that I have anything to do with what happened I just don't want to even leave that mark of having saved a pic from anything. Or you can just go look. Here's my pic. Behind the poor editing is me my wife and my son at my sons first bday party. Same room. It's our fellowship hall.

they don't exist.

gammagefh.com/mobile/obituaries-details.cfm?o_id=4057520

She died about 30 minutes into the 45 ish long video
but sure

Again:
>the joke
>your head
>way over it

link to news report or it didn't happen

>ITT white knights praising dead girl on her artistic livestream

give it up already

Lewd pics do.

Sorry for trash refs. I'll try and upscale it later

yahoo.com/news/katelyn-nichole-davis-suicide-12-032243888.html

In her pic you'll see the platform(P) the light switch and the door if I'm not mistaken.

I highly doubt they are going to look at every person visiting the mothers facebook page
Especially when her daughter has just died, and people would pay condolences, also, considering you "knew" them, that is all the more likely,
But sure, we'll go with what you said

well fug, consider me told

>All her blog posts are written with almost perfect grammar and spelling, surprising as she supposedly lives in a shitty backwoods incest town.

That doesn't mean she's stupid.

It was perfect, I feel sorry for her.

She could've became an actor, or song writer or politician. Instead, she chose to become dead.

Good. I hope he's brutally raped and ends up in a rekt thread.

Sure. Let me run this through the Google:

northwestgeorgianews.com/polkfishwrap/news/local/police-investigate-reports-that-polk-county-girl-live-streamed-video/article_0a716340-d113-11e6-a030-2332936cb62b.html

asshole

I know the agency investigating the situation as well. The lead detective was my instructor at the police academy(not a cop). In a situation like this they could potentially leave no stone unturned and not that I have anything to hide I would just rather do everything I can to stay the hell out of it at all.

Nope but it does mean she has great SPAG for the blog of a 12yo GOTI.

The fine line between bait and autism

Bullshit

Edgy

Who was the people she mentioned right before the suicide? I heard it was an imaginary friend

lol

"starting a discussion" and "raising awareness" are two of the most overly-used, vomitous phrases on the internet. You wanted to gossip about this and act like a tinfoil hat weirdo suggesting it was fake.

It shouldnt of been A-live stream if she was dead. Jesus that was the guys stupid fucking joke and i wasnt even the guy your talking too now can we please get back to the topic in hand?

Then i'm sure you're a number one suspect in aiding the father

Not him but they have to have a credible source. The moms been told not to talk to anyone and the stepdad is on the run. Polk co police isn't gonna talk to the press. There's really not much to go on till they find the stepdad and the investigation is closed.

am i a monster that i didn't feel anything.

I'm ashamed to say I thought her top might fall off and i got excited.

>stepdad was a bit rapey and he went on the run after.

Someone should find him.

inb4 NYPA

Even snopes.com doesn't know. A whole 8 days after the 'supposed' fact.

trips legit vid?

I don't particularly want to watch the video -- did she hang herself on a short drop (suffocation) or did she try to do a mid/long drop to snap her neck?

A short drop would have at least 2 minutes of struggling and twitching if the video is real. It's impressive if she's able to do it without her hands desperately trying to loosen her neck at some point.

I got the joke, but it was a livestream for aslong as she was living, was my point
You're as stupid as he is

Nah. Like I said earlier. I'm not THAT close. I just know the family. I also know that I don't want to be wrapped up in the bullshit that could come from people around here getting pissed because some sperg went on the condolences page and said "hang in there". Too close for comfort.

>Not that I have anything to do with what happened
You're just a little TOO paranoid about it. Somebody with nothing to hide wouldn't think twice about looking at a pic and being traced.

Short drop. You can see the twitching. A nerve was pressed and it.eventually stopped her heart.

Short drop, yet she doesn't struggle and twitches about 10 seconds after for a very brief 5 or so seconds.
Then nothing but steady swinging until the vid ends.

What he said,
You're either crazy or involved

The fact that Sup Forums still don't have webms with sound is sad

>As far as the uploading video question goes, she live streamed it, so noone had to upload afterwards.
*ch.net/b/res/6593319.html

Hey OP

Do you know more about her family situation?
From what I read on her blog, her stepfather raped/abused her, fondled her siblings (even when she pleaded him not to), and forced her to live in a really shitty room. I mean, there was no ventilation/air conditioning, she slept on a cot on the floor, and there was a massive hole in the floor. Apparently in her blog post a bird flew in.

thanks Sup Forums.

I just applied to volunteer at a suicide prevention hotline because of this shit.

Nobody who is this entitled should feel the need to end their life.

Mental health is a serious fucking issue in this country and I believe with every fiber in my body that we will not be able to advance as a society until we combat this with full fucking force.

jesus christ.

Just basic run of the mill ass coverage. See

"Hang in there" wasn't posted on the condolences page, it was on one of her blog posts, hence the foreshadowing aspect.

There was another user who sent some shit about Sup Forums coming to kill everyone

Guy who knows her family. I'm not OP.

Or...or...or he is the father

OP here. literally BILLIONS of people currently live or have lived in worse conditions. In her videos she has access to computers, internet, electricity. I think she was pretty lucky tbh.

No prob. Did the community even have an idea that this shit was going on?

Yeah no shit....and a visit to a psych costs upwards anywhere from 90 - 300 bucks.....we're ducked. ...look at what happened in ft lauderdale.....these are all sick people in need of professional help :(

It's been posted all over everything that this video touches. Some guy yesterday signed the e-guestbook at the funeral home with some awful shit.

His details were posted on Sup Forums.

I want to see this

Her Facebook and mother say that that was just temporary and she later moved out of there. Not able to verify tho