Sup Forums will you guys please talk to me. i feel really fucking bad

Sup Forums will you guys please talk to me. i feel really fucking bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BTbAH_K6X_8
youtube.com/watch?v=FcZCZkekxxg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Okay wut

why do u feel bad?

tits or gtfo

youtu.be/BTbAH_K6X_8

Have my attention

Sup OP

Are you this lonely that the only sanctuary you have are some fucktards on Sup Forums?

You know the rules. Also, why?

ITT cringe, bait, etc.

i'm not her, she's a girl who posts on soc. i didn't mean to mislead anyone, i just posted a sexy girl.
idk just anything
lonely. nothing going for me.

i'm sorry i'm not her, her name is dubs and she posts on /soc/ all in sma and sbt.
fucking yes.
fuck i'm sorry, i'm not her

You can't just make a nothing thread
Tell us to do something

OP provided. props.....

Keep posting her fam

Go on...Tell us your story

okay
she's active on Sup Forums.org/soc/ a bunch, you can fall in love with her too. i used to like her but it's because i'm retarded and she never liked me or knew who i was.
i just wanted to talk to someone.

So OP, What did you do today? was the weather nice? did you do anything neat?

What did you do today?

not a very interesting story. 26, never had a gf, never kissed a girl, never did anything. never had a friend. i am now a doctorate student and i think about dying all day every single day.
weather was pretty okay, snowed another couple inches. i just cleaned out my old car.

watched football, cleaned out my old car, now i'm rewatching breaking bad. what did you do?

>never had a friend
you have one now :)

Dat vagoo mmpphhh

Talk to us OP, we're all in this shithole together.

Talk to me, I'm going through shit too. You can add me on Snapchat. I'm dickpick456. It's from highschool and was a joke. Hit me up if you need to talk.

I watched football too! Filled out some job applications. Now I'm drinking cheap whiskey and watching Conan the Barbarian.

Who's your team? Where do you live? Is it very cold?

Do you feel you're suffering from SSS?

OP how bout them cowboys?? ;)

thanks, what do friends do?
i know dubs is fucking sexy
i'm talking, what do you want to say?
i don't have snapchat, sorry. that's a good offer though.
my team is the broncos, i just watch now because i like football. i live in a state that borders canada, it's pretty cold. was -18 farenheit when i drove to work on friday.

where did you apply to work?

I feel like shit too.
We'll get through this Sup Forumsro

cool, what car do you have?
it was fuckin freezing down where im at

ok man what's your emergency?

Watch this.
youtube.com/watch?v=FcZCZkekxxg

Alright dude, I was in a somewhat similar position as you. I've been thru some shit, too. I was a cutter. Anyways, if you wanna talk about whats happening, hit me up on kik @ samuelsam55

Old username but it does the job.

nope, why would you suspect that?
we'll see how the rookies do in a big playoff game, it's more intense than regular season.

i prefer them to patriots, chiefs, steelers, packers and seahawks though.
idk i really don't have much reason to live.
it was a 2008 ford focus, but it was totaled by a drunk driver. i haven't bought a new one yet, the money from the insurance isn't here yet. so i need to buy one still.
no real emergency, i'm sorry.

Applied to be a bank teller and a bartender (not at the same place). It feels like a big decision because I feel like I'm choosing between white collar stuffiness and shooting the shit with people at a bar all day.. Rather be a bartender though tbh, but can't really pass up bank benefits.

What are you studying? Do yo think you might have seasonal affective disorder?

Well, you haven't given us much to work with. Overweight? Aspie? Goals of being a wizard? Why are you in this situation?

no problem man, I'm here to help. :)

medical, no it's not seasonal. it's been constant, been more than a decade. slowly getting worse.

i feel like working at a bank wouldn't be bad at all, but not as fun as bartending.
>overweight
yes.
>aspie
yes t b h
>goals of being a wizard
rather be dead
>why
probably because i'm very ugly and i don't have social skills because i've been isolated my whole life.

Fair enough. Thank you for your honesty. What do you need to hear to help you get out of this situation?

thanks for being nice
also me, i forgot a picture

Do you want to be a doctor? Nurse? I hear it's a hard path but very rewarding and gets way easier once you're actually in the business.

I worry I'm too young to be locked in to a banking job. With bartending I can at least be more flexible, and talk to people more.

How's your family? Are they nearby? Are you on good terms?

Have you thought about cultivating an addiction to change your mental state? As an alternative to death I mean.

History is full of functional opiate addicts and many were great artists. You should think about just radically altering the context of your life.

i don't think anything with get me out of this situation. i just wanted to talk. it's okay, the thread is slowing down now.
pharmacist. yeah that sounds tricky, but i'm sure you'll make the right choice.

yeah my family all lives in the area, sure we're on good terms. they wouldn't miss me but yeah we get along.

Thanks man

Thanks man. I hope so.

Of course they'd miss you! Have you talked to them recently? Do they know you feel this way?

i haven't thought of that, i'll give it some thought. it probably would help with the crushing loneliness and sadness when i'm high, but idk if i could handle the come down. idk i probably couldn't handle it or have a good consistent supply.

I'm old enough to be your father, maybe grandfather if we lived in the south. I've seen some rough times...But it will get better if you try. Even if the only love you get is from the faggots that dwell in this place, know that you are loved and cared for. There are companions that suffer the same conditions that you suffer right now that are just waiting for you. I truly wish you the best, don't give up hope just yet, you are very young in my eyes and I know the changes that can happen in life. Elderfag signing off, be well!

Hey OP, im sad and lonely too. Just found out that my girlfriend cheated on me, feel like death, suicide, etc... Youre not alone, and no matter who we are or what we do, we are human. It's okay to cry, it's okay to look through these threads and post memes, dumb shit, trips, etc. But what matters the most is you. Your health. If being on these boards keeps you stressed-free, go for it. We anons are always lookong to talk to each other, we dont know who we are (except the hackers) but some of us feel comfortable when we talk to people we dont know. That person in front of the screen may be going through some deep shit, but no matter how much stupid shit we post or say on these boards, we care. Be active and construct yourself. Youre not alone, you were never alone. Good Luck OP and chin up!

You would have to prepare and plan. Also maybe move to a better country for it.

My general reply to any problems with it is "it's better than dying right?"

The best time to gamble is when you've got nothing to lose.

Good luck man. I say open up totally on twitter or something, that's how I found my girl.

Don't forget: If you can find random assholes who care about you on the internet, you can do it in real life. We're all rooting for you brother.

Good luck.

yeah i talked to them during the holidays. no they don't know but they wouldn't be surprised.
thanks man, i appreciate it. i don't share the optimism but if i haven't killed myself this far, i might not.
no twitter, i don't think that would work. i have exactly 0 friends.
you too

alright thanks Sup Forums

>4496x3000
I CAN SEE THE FABRIC LINES ON HER SHIRT POST MORE OP