I have noticed my dog has 2 weird balls on his penis. Is it normal? Should i go to a vet?

I have noticed my dog has 2 weird balls on his penis. Is it normal? Should i go to a vet?

perfectly normal.

rubbing the base of it should help

Your dog has cancer
You need to shoot it

Which part is the base?

just behind his knot, use some lube, be gentle

Ah... So the 2 balls is called a knot? Thank you :) I will try rubbing it like you say

if he's enjoying it he should produce quite a lot of pre and start humping your hand. Any pics of your doggo?

you should just ask an actual vet lol.

Ive noticed the penis and knot gets a bit bigger, he is also leaking a lot of fluid, can i taste it?

Shit man do what you want. I'm not your psychiatrist.

sure you can, and it will swell up when he gets excited and when he cums, its a dogs way of helping get those bitches preggo

that's two balls more than you have fgt

You should be safe. Take him outside, and shoot him in the head with a firearm, preferably a shotgun.

First I see a pedo thread, now a beastiality thread. Thank the Emperor I'm drinking.

Thats interesting... I have never seen a dog dick this close before or even touched one... Man this is better than a human dick... Also the fluid is pretty sweet :) I should do this more often... How long does it take till he cums?

depends on the doggo, theres a few guides kicking around on how to properly milk a doggo, havent done it in years but it was fun.

take a pic of your pupper for me Sup Forumsro.

Buy some Bad Dragons if you like exotic cocks you filthy animalfucker

not op,other dog guy here, i have a few.

don't beast-shame, furfag

what ones do you have there?

do these go up your butt

where else would i put them?

>2017
>unironically enjoying dog penis

Small Crash and Bumblehooves medium firm
Medium Roland (My fav) medium firm
Mini Clayton and Austin in firm i got as a present from a straight vanilla friend i have that knows my fetishes
Does it matter if i also need to point out the Janine pussy?

>millenial
>enjoys things ironically

been looking at a few of those for a while, how is austin? and roland seems interesting.

xl Terra, working on xl sleipnir, can warm up by fisting

WAYYYY too big

Amen! I was looking at the pedo thread for a while now this still got left have bottle of regals i think gonna drink it all im out sleeping pills

>not satisfied with jerking off
>thinks its life is missing dog penis
>wants to point out things about strangers
ok bud

Dubs checked :3

Austin is very good and smooth. The mini version is way too small for me but its fun to double penetrate him with Bumble or Crash
Clayton is not my type of dick
Roland is amazing. He has this little edge before the knot so the shaft is like a buttplug/knot... His knot is great too. He is squishier than other toys even in medium firm
I wish for Kippy, Chance, Ridley and the Fusion one

good to know thanks for the info, the other toy pics from before was me. kelvin, nox and chance are my 3 favorites.