Explain why guns should be allowed. Pro tip: No absolute reason

explain why guns should be allowed. Pro tip: No absolute reason.

Ban all guns = no more shootings.

What would you say to those kids who died in Sandyhook or any of the countless firearm victims at mall/school shootings. What would you tell their family? UHHH MUH GUNS KEEP ME SAFE FROM ZOMBIEZ durburhur

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_firearm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I feel like you're going to make a lot of progress with cause by posting it on Sup Forums.

say hi to your wife's boyfriend for me

good idea

they should be using bombs

mostly because the act of banning guns doesn't magically get rid of all guns.

anti gun laws make it illegal to own guns
lawbreakers don't obey laws
∴ nothing changes
QED

>Ban all guns = no more shootings.
Yeah because a criminal who is willing to murder someone will obviously respect the gun ban and not get a weapon illegally.

BritFag here

I feel like its gotten too far for Murifags to turn back when it comes to guns

Lets be honest, if guns where made illegal tomorrow.. How much of the population would turn in their firearm?

Their only excuse to keep one is to defend against other people who have guns

Which is a bit backwards

You dun Goofed Murica

Ban all guns means no more shootings? I have 14 guns. 4 of them I have had since the Seventies and are untraceable. So even if we had to turn in all of our guns, I would still have 4. In addition, anyone with a machine shop can build a gun, so if they are banned and taken away we will just make some. So shut the fuck up OK?

The same reason why drugs are still rampant although they're illegal.

Wishing stuff away doesn't make them go away.

But truck just got buffed, and it's the new meta for eco rounds.

> Nation ban Guns
> Good citizens: Welp, I can't be breaking the law. Better get rid of my gun.
> Bad citizens: Now that guns are outlawed, I better turn in mine too. Oh wait, I'm a bad person anyway. I'll just take advantage of all the good citizens now that they can't defend themselves.

There is a pro and con to everything in life

Smokeing for example
Helps people reduce stress but kills them

Video games
Helps people relax and have a hobby
can cause people to have addiction issues and sometimes medical problems

Guns are no exception, a gun can be used to defend your self or harm another,

taking away guns would only take it away from law abiding citizens thus giving muggers and robbers an advantage.

Just because you ban guns doesnt mean people wont stop using them

Meth is illegal yet people still find ways to make it and use it.

Explain the situation in yurop then

Don't forget, you can use 3D printers to make guns.

And you can use normal printers to print pictures of guns.

Or you could just fold the paper into a crossbow, and make arrows from styrofoam cups so you can straight up merc a nigga from all the way across the showers.

You're a fucking idiot. Since when do criminals obey laws? Do you really think a mass shooter would give up because guns are illegal?! You're b8 is shit m8.

Damm, and he was really attractive from the waist up...

And you could also recycle that crossbow.

Sup Forums. Making the world a greater place thread by thread.

Only guns kill people? What about glorious nippon katana? Ban swords too.

Do you realize the only people who follow gun bans are law abiding citizens?

Most guns used in deliberate killings are illegally obtained. Meaning your gun laws don't make a difference retard

>What would you say to those kids who died in Sandyhook
you aren't really dead
guns were banned in the school you were shot in
so stop faking like your hurt
pussies

ask australians how hard it is to get a gun

because banning all guns means theres no way for people to get them.

>he
>talking about the part without the dick

PENTA?

You can't prevent somebody from getting a gun in any western country if he really wants to.

Eurofags like guns only in the hands of their rulers

Cool story, but we would have to destroy all evidence that there was ever such a thing as guns for that to work, also mib level memory erasing. Because if we didn't machinist everywhere would be making them by the thousands and selling them to anyone who would pay.

attn australians: how hard is it to get a gun?

we had one massacre and banned them in the 90s, I'm pretty sure you have to do a test or some shit, and you can't have firearms in the open, always locked up in a steel box.

>i want to shoot up a school
>in australia
>only option is move to america
ez americunts

What makes you think I care? I'd tell those parents to eat shit, get off my property or get shot because there's no other way I'd be giving them the time of day.

It's a shoop, so fap away

>implying that banning guns means that the people that want to hurt you wont get them
tell that to the 77 dead kids in norway, where guns were completely illegal and could only be found outside of the country

Didn't work out too well for France did it?

> implying that a persons body can be split up into different genders
Damm, and i put the he so i would be called out for calling it a she... you just can't please Sup Forums i guess

Harder than you at a brony convention

Why don't people simply talk about murder as a whole rather than focusing on the tool used in the murder? Why would a stabbing be any more moral than a shooting or lynching?

this

Ok, well i already fapped to it...

If only those fools in Washington would just ban murder.

O w8...

The point of having guns is to defend against a tyrannical gov. That's why our founders put it in the constitution.

As a gun owner myself I wouldn't be against a complete ban butt right wing fuck sticks would rather allow gay marriage than be forced to throw away their guns

Yes... Firearm deaths in France are few and far between

>explain why guns should be allowed. Pro tip: No absolute reason.

Guns have existed for over one thousand years.

The tech to make guns is not exactly difficult.

Trying to ban guns further will simply drive them underground, like 'speak easy's' and Prohibition.

If you think guns are a problem now, drive them underground and see how inventive people become in making plastic-printed utterly silenced undetectable guns.

Guns powered by non-nitrogen based propellants.

Guns using non-metallic projectiles.

Etc, etc, etc.

Legalize and regulate. This is by far the better alternative, because legal, detectable, traceable firearms are a far better alternative to the nightmare you would unleash.

Really, how hard is this to figure out?

What makes you think you can take away all the guns?

How are you going to take away the illegal guns, as well?

what's a brony convention?

Did a class debate on this so I'll just point out my main bullet points:

GUNS ARE FOR PROTECTION
Stricter gun control will give birth to a Black Market
-prohibition didn't stop people from getting their booze
Won't stop the bad guys from getting guns
-will knowingly break the law already in other ways and will continue
Guns don't kill people;people kill people.
-Guns are an accessory in a kill because they cannot fire themselves
-People killed without guns for hundreds of years

if that guy had a knife , 7 people would die

so ban knives too dumbass

Gun problem>Sand nigger problem

guns are illegal in mexico

>
>so ban knives too dumbass

Then what?

Ban sticks?

Ban rocks?

You see where this idiocy leads?

Moron. There are already laws forbidding felons, mental defectives, people who have involuntarily committed to institutions, from legally having guns. Doesn't stop them from getting them. Only honest people obey the laws. Criminally minded people will just ignore your "ban."

Japan pop 100 million 6 gun deaths
USA pop 300 million 33K gun deaths

OP is actually a magic homosexual dragon that will fly over American and sprinkle magic fairy dust that will transform guns into rainbow sprinkled cup cakes, but only if you really, really, really, believe. Thank Mr. Homo Dragon!

>GUNS ARE FOR PROTECTION
How does a gun protect you? Is it a shield that stops things from hurting you? Nope, it's a tool with only one purpose: to kill or maim

If that guy has any form of hard object seven people would have died. What, do we ban all baseball bats outside of professional play? Do we ban kitchen knives, forcing people Togo out and buy precooked food? Do we ban hairspray because if used with a source of fire can become a flamethrower? Where is the line to be drawn?

It only cost me 1 mana

>>now we ban objects
The irrational argument begins

That is too smart for Americans. These are the retards that elected an actual retard as president starting 9n the 20th

Japan doesn't have BLM. And, they prefer to kill by sword (yes, even now) and knives.

at least we didn't ban knives.

If the government bans guns, then the black market for guns will skyrocket. If there was a guy willing to buy a gun off the black market when they're banned and he decides to shoot up a building, law abiding citizens wouldn't be able to defend themselves, because if they did, they would be labeled as criminals for owning a gun and defending themselves.

Totally different society, higher educated,unitary constitutional monarchy with an Emperor and an elected legislature, composed of 98.5% ethnic Japanese. Lets just ignore that and directly compare it to America.

top kek... this is kinda true. Crazies are gonna crazy right?

They have not been around for a thousand years. The first recorded use way just under 700 years ago, and even then it was literally a small cannon on a stick. The first conventional firearms started coming into use 50-75 years after that.

Neither did Britain, you're just not allowed to carry things that are obviously weapons around. You happen to have laws on knife carrying in America too btw

>explain why guns should be allowed. Pro tip: No absolute reason.

Second amendment and the right for a person to protect his or her life against those whiling to take control over or kill that person. (See North Korea, the Jew genocide, Armenian genocide and other government operated mass murders)

>Ban all guns = no more shootings.

You can ban anything you want yet people still find a way to get it. Remember the drugs you smoke before making this stupid ass post?
The heroine and coke your mom sucks dick for? They are all illegal and yet there they are.

>What would you say to those kids who died in Sandyhook or any of the countless firearm victims at mall/school shootings. What would you tell their family? UHHH MUH GUNS KEEP ME SAFE FROM ZOMBIEZ durburhur

I'd say nothing because I am not guilty of their deaths, what would you say to the 33,000 victims killed by cars every year? What would you say to the over 600,000 deaths from heart disease who die every year because they had a horrible diet?

What would you say to the 1.6 million babies whose mother decided to abort?

There are 875 million registered guns in the world, no counting banged together jobs and the fact that any asshole with a pipe and some basic logic can make a weapon capable of killing dozens.

Guns aren't magical. Writing the correct series of words on a paper won't make them go away. Banning registered guns in legal hands means that the only three groups that are armed are the government, drug cartels, and religious extremists.

If you think that's a preferable situation, just move to any third world country to see what it would be like.

3/10 for making me reply to your nonsense.

Ban guns. Bad guys like we can't get guns now they illegal now. We don't want to go to jail. Its ok to sale drugs, rape, murder and kidnap people. Glad the bad guys are about following the laws.

This

why have any law then? If bad people are going to break the law, no reason to have them.

Oh wait, the point of laws isn't to make sure you obey them, it is to establish the punishment for when you break them.

Because even if you forbid, the criminals will still be able to get weapons illegally, will emerge a whole clandestine arms market.
They are able to pass drugs through Mexico, why they wouldn't be able to pass guns?

>The earliest known depiction of a gunpowder weapon is the illustration of a fire-lance on a mid-10th century silk banner from Dunhuang.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_firearm

You sir are awesome

OP is the master baiter. the warnings are all over the place but everyone keeps biting

I don't get why we dont just make killing people illegal, then we wouldn't have any problems with any weapons.

No, We need to ban being bad. That way nobody will be bad and there will be no crime.

>ban guns
>price for guns shoot up
>gang niggers can't get guns anymore
>reduced gun related gang crime
>people actually take self defense classes
>American people can now defend themselves without the use of guns

The real guns are only in the hands of your rulers anyways, dummy.

You think Uncle Sam is just going to let some toothless Confederate buy a trident nuclear missile or an F-22 or an aircraft carrier?

What do you think your shitty M-4gery is going to do against nuclear hellfire raining down on your hick town from outer space?

What you have is the illusion of power. They give you just enough firepower so that the mouthbreathers and niggers can kill each other off...saves prison money. But they'll never give you enough to fight back against Uncle Sam and win, dummy.

Crazy person murders regardless. Killing is a human issue, not a gun issue.

>real guns
>missile aircraft

wat?

>people actually take self defense classes
More like
>people continue sitting on their lazy ass thinking "well if nobody has guns I won't need to defend myself"

2/10 made me reply

It should work fine for a place that already has no one having guns.
But for places like america it won't matter. Because the gun circulation is already massive.
Sure, take guns away. But there's this neat thing called hiding them and black markets.

No they aren't. You can own one and keep it in your house, but carrying is very restricted. Also you need a license and getting one is hard. There are also very few gun stores.

>gang related beating go up
>librals call for a ban on self-defense courses
>self-defense courses get banned
>beatings continue
>librals call for a ban on fists
>fists are banned
>American's now have no hands

what are you doing online grandpa?

Those things don't hold streets, building and resources. You need boots on the ground. And guess what prevents that. Guns.

Why do you think America is still fighting goatfuckers and getting nowhere even with their superior tech?