What's the most interesting place you've ever pissed?

What's the most interesting place you've ever pissed?
Most mischievous?

Peeing stories, pictures, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?client=ms-android-verizon&q=mount roraima&spell=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiQ45ywoLTRAhUK8GMKHV1VDyoQvwUIFigA&biw=412&bih=652#imgrc=764fGmUU3ehJSM:
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I piss ed on a grave. Not in a graveyard, it was a single headstone on a plot of someone's lands in a heavily wooded area.

No reason, not wanting to be edgy, I kinda just felt compelled to do it.

freshman year in highschool, getting drunk with some bitches. we go in safeway, ilee's gotta pee. she was wild, she popped a squat in the back of the drink isle and peed right there cuz she couldn't find the bathroom hahaha. good memories

Just a couple hours ago I peedon't in the back of a Dominos

lol @ this guy. two open urinals right fucking behind him. nope, rather piss in the sink.

Im an engineer and engineers think other engineers are assholes so... I was drunk and going out to some bars and some cunt had a Porsche with the license plate ENGINEER. Needless to say i pissed on said Porsche. I kept a keen eye for the owner so i could challenge him to fisticuffs for being such an asshole.

^ me. ^
Most interesting place I've ever pissed is in the bilge of a navy ship

Interesting would be a toss up between any number of backpacking trips. I could more definitively tell you that my absolute best shit ever taken was in the woods though.

Mischievous was probably in college.
>be outside smoking after getting trashed
>walk away from group for a second
>lean up against a dorm building and puke on it
>start giggling like an idiot and piss into the vom puddle
>realize walking by the next day I did this all on CCTV
>never caught

Pretty lucky in retrospect, being registered as a sex offender for drunkenly pissing on a building would be pretty shit.

Most mischievous?
While it wasn't piss, I did however jerk off in a guys rack(his bed on a ship because we are navy) because he was a piss poor worker and never did what he was told. That's been the only time in my life that I jerked off because of a guy.

Walmart fitting room.

I peed on my mother's and her boyfriend's tooth brush. Also on another occasion pissed in my mother's backpack filled with clothes. Upon being accused of doing so I licked the pissed on clothes to prove it was water and not piss.

> peed everywhere around the toilet at the pool
> nobody can tell if it's water or piss lol

I pissed off the side of the ship a couple times

In the punch for a wedding. Fucked up part I warned the bride and told her to throw it out but she let everyone drink it.

I didn't do it so people would drink my piss I did it to ruin the drink she was proud of.

In your mother's mouth.

I've done that as well. Have you ever done it going 30 knots?

edgy

I once got out of a car headed to my brothers new fiance house after driving for. 1 hour to got around the side of of condo to piss just to have his fiance walk out and see my dick pissing next to her door, that was the first time I met her..

Pissed off the third story of a parking garage after drinking 8 beers. It sounded like the world was coming to an end.

>be me
>drunk
>start pissing on side walk
>sidewalk is on a mini hill
>homeless guy is sleeping at the end of said hill
>pissed homeless man
>say im sorry
>homeless man grunts
>I run away loling my ass to the rest of my friend yet feeling sad in the inside for what i had done

Peeing on graves is some next level shit.

No. In port at 0300 on the smoke deck out the mooring hole thingy. Risked being caught

i love pissing into sinks for some reason. it's nice to lean into them maybe? i've pissed into car windows and out house windows at parties where i don't want to wait in line for the bathroom. pissed off a subway platform. that's it

i would say out of the passenger side of a window on a main street. and yes the piss just shot all over the side of the car.

Annnddd, if I had to say the most interesting then I would say inside a clear glacier know the top of mount Romania, I'd say other tourists would. Otherwise be pleased..

google.com/search?client=ms-android-verizon&q=mount roraima&spell=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiQ45ywoLTRAhUK8GMKHV1VDyoQvwUIFigA&biw=412&bih=652#imgrc=764fGmUU3ehJSM:

When I was a kid perhaps 8 years old, I HAD to pee bad while in a now defunct department store.
What I didn't know when entering the men's room was it had PAY toilets!
It must have been the last pay toilets left intact on the face of the earth.
They wanted a DIME. When you're a kid, that's like a weeks pay.
I crawled under the partition and made sure not to get a drop in the toilet.
I was careful not to paint myself in :)

I drunkenly pissed the letters "OPC" on the side of my friend's house. He then went into the driveway and pissed on the hood of my car.

Caught a prostitution charge that i beat in court cause of this.

Basically i was drunk and my friend who was sober was driving me home. We were near a shitty area of town. Well i had to piss really bad so we stopped by this abandoned building that had a dumpster in the lot. I went over to piss behind it and while im pissing this random junkie bitch came over asking if i needed help i told her to go away even being drunk i knew it wasnt a good idea. Within a few seconds of this happening a cop turned patrolling and turned a spotlight on us while im zipping up my pants. I instantly got mad and told the cop my story he woulda believed me but this bitch was pissed at me and lied. Later at court she told the truth and the case got tossed.

Oh that's god tier. Good on you user.

Just a few basements at house parties.

I need to upgrade my piss location game.

Jesus I am old and have never seen a pay toilet. What country?

fuck that's awesome.

In USA, year was about 1980 I think.
They were ancient at the time.
The store was called "The Fair" it was a small chain in central Massachusetts.

You're clearly a douche nozzle

I pissed in to a church window once.

>be 18
>out drinking with friends in town
>go for 2am drunken wonder through suburbs
>have to pee
>find small empty lot, go to corner, begin to huge drunken piss.
>half way through I notice I'm pissing straight through an open window.
>it's the local church
>continue to pee while pondering this.
>large puddle of piss just spreading out on floor under statue of Joseph
>how much did I drink? Holy shit.
>Stumble away
>tell friends what I have just done.
>laugh for rest of night and pass out on friends floor.

Drink shit tons of beer pissed in the front lawn of the Mesa amphitheater in Tucson Arizona before the slayer show. It was also In broad daylight

Yeah I always piss in the sink too. Especially funny at acquaintance's houses when it splashes back on their mirrors, tooth brushes, etc.

In car windows is a pretty hilarious one.

At college whenever i get drunk i always pee on this one tree. Its great because its dark out and the light doesnt reach there so whenever i have to pee and happen to be outside i go there

how old were you?

>be me
>first year in boy scouts
>first trip
>we had 2 tents
>sleep time
>wakes up in the middle of the night
>gotta piss bro
>walk around
>dark as fuck
>think I've gone far enough
>unzip and release
>halfway through I realize I'm right next to the other tent
>other kid lookin' at my cock
>pretend I don't notice and walk back to my tent
>never heard anything about it

In GF's mouth.

Oh boy, I was just thinking about a phase I went through where I was pissing into water bottles and keeping them in a backpack in my closet.

living in seattle, this happens almost everytime i try and have a drunk outdoor piss.

In my neighbors mail slot. And in a squirtgun, then went around school squirting people.

did- did she swallow?

Disregard last answer was fake. I was 17

Should've redirected stream to peeping tom's face.

>be 18, aussie exchange student in yoorop
>travel with other strayans to Oktoberfest and celebrate the shared past time of our cultures
>get so drunk I have to be carried out of the festival & back to place we are staying
>house has no power or water, guess you could call it a squat / indoor camping
>at some point during night wake up, think i am in toilet, piss in corner of room where someone is sleeping
>thankfully all are too wasted to notice at the time
>due to alcohol induced loss of balance fall over & smash head on wall
>apparently this was not good for me, I woke everyone up by falling on them when I became unconscious
>wake up in german hospital with sexy Deutsche nurses tending to me

Middle of the night, hopped over the fence to get to a lake and pissed on the Lifeguard chair.

>most interesting
probably old buildings in New Orleans. some real pretty ones on warm summer nights. i'd be biking through crappy beautiful old streets, see some awesome run down church. pull over to drain the lizard on it.
>most mischievous
college sophomore roommates mouthwash. at least once a week for a whole semester. always managed to bring a smile to my face when i'd hear him swishing around my piss in his mouth. fuck you jose.
>honorable mentions
basically every sink in any bathroom i've been in. a few New Orleans graves. out the third floor bedroom window in my first apartment.

nice. fuck Slayer.

I pissed on my moms VHS player as a kid, I had a high fever and tought it was the toilet x)

In a shitty traveling bus, with no bathrooms, I wanted to piss, so I opened one of the windows and released my bladder fury, it was in the middle of the night so I was unnoticed.

the best way to piss ever.

lucky you didn't get zapped.

I've blacked out and pissed in countless houses. One time in front of everyone at a party. I only piss in the sink and have done so for years. My friend had a rented space in this old buildind that required a key for the bathroom. Apparently in a drunken blackout I got locked out of his space and didn't have the bathroom key so I woke up having pissed several times all over the hallway and pissing myself

Yeah, she loved it.

>only piss in the sink
Masterrace sink pissers ftw

I pissed on a tree on the strip in vegas in front of the bellagio once.

fook yeah. relationship goals.

Off a hotel roof down to the sidewalk. Was staying at a fancy hotel wiyh a rooftop pool, 5ft high ledge around pool area led straight onto the roof. Walked to edge and stood between flag poles and pissed down next to valet area.

I pissed all over this faggots car door and handle opened it and pissed all over his seat

I'm going to Vegas in March. Recommendations? (Both places to piss, and places to do other stuff pls.)

This guy would piss next to my car almost every night at about 11 pm. I finally got sick of that shit and hid in the bushes with a bb gun.
Shot him in the balls in mid piss.
He never came back.

After a hockey game one night my buddy and I parked in this parkade connected to the stadium. I had about 15 beers so I was pissing all night. When we got to the garage it was packed with people leaving and I couldn't find anywhere to piss so I walked into the area connecting the lot to the stadium which was empty. As soon as I got my dick out and started pissing this old couple opened the door in horror. This old man just yelled out "oh god! Honey he's pissing everywhere!" And they tried to rush past me but there was piss all over the floor and they couldn't help stepping in it. I was bit embarrassed but looking back it's pretty hilarious

Pissed on my neighbors' doormat and rang their doorbell midstream. They were not pleased.

On the side of the police station just off Bourbon St in New Orleans

peed out of a tree onto my friend's older brother's head

nice. any mail in there?

Back in middle school I pissed in my principals convertible when my friends and I were around the school at midnight

Pissed off the second story of a parking building into the adjacent street and nailed a car that was going through the traffic lights. Security chased me. Fuck it was hard to leave mid stream and in laughter.

I got caught pissing on a kraut's tire when we were jumping from one bar to another in Landstuhl back in 07. However, my wife claims that during R&R in 08,I straight up pissed on an ATM in Columbia, MO.

CSB.

once while i was drunk in spain i climbed up a big rock and ot felt like i was a hero while i was peeing

Inside one of these. Was in high school and we had just gotten new ones. So I popped it open and pissed all over the roll of toilet paper.

I pissed into a pit of radioactive waste. I had to go, and it was LLW, not like my PPE did anything for me. So i pissed on a bunch of radium.

i'd've skipped the door entirely. tried to get a good wide spread of the interior. entertainment system and air-conditioner vents especially. second-level target: drivers side headrest.

ur probably a piss superhero-mutant now.

No. Did it a bunch of times at night after the bar. Ruined a bunch of welcome mats though and the hardwood warped. I hung out with another neighbor that knew the guy and thought it was hilarious.

I was fucking hammered when I did it plus I had a friend running blocker so no one really saw and if they did I didn't really care. All I knew was I was going to piss my pants if I didnt go then.

I was lucky enough to help her discover that we share this fetish, it was easy, the first step was telling her that I would love to be pissed on, we were drunk and on speed, she did it and loved it. Feels good not to hide my desires anymore in front of her.

Oh dude it wasnt just me it was me and three other dudes taking turns. Guy was a huge faggot. I live out in the desert and it was summer.

my friend pissed in his own brothers mouth once when they were younger

>Work as plumber
>always talk shit with some of the framers on big jobs
>decide enough is enough
>end up working later then them and notice they left there box of nails out
>take a huge piss in their box of nails
>next day I smile as I see them working away, holding my piss nails in their mouths and happily nailing boards all day

lol. piss soaking in the hot southern heat probably did some real damage.

Gotta say, fucking shit up with your piss is pretty sweet. Good on ya'.

Oh man the thread I've been waiting for. I'm from California and flew out to Philadelphia with a few of my bros. First night there, we got piss drunk, hopped a fence, and pissed on Benjamin Franklin's grave. True story... How many people have pissed on good ol' Ben?

Different user here.

>be me, squid
>every liberty call, make a head call at this one head conveniently located one level up from the enlisted brow
>next to the urinal there's this pipe, probably used to be an overboard discharge that got disconnected...but they left the pipe.
>pipe was at about a 45 degree angle, leading from the head to the outside of the ship. while pissing you can stand there and look straight down this pipe and see seawater
>how easy would it be to just piss down that pipe and out the side of the ship. stupid really, but something viscerally satisfying at the thought.
>never did it because just my luck someone would catch me
>my last day in the navy and I got a bit of a short timer's attitude
>seabag packed, discharge papers in hand.
>one last head call before walking off the brow into civilian life. naturally I go to the nearest head with aforementioned overboard discharge
>think to myself, I'll never get another chance to piss down that hole.
>this was a long, cathartic piss too. took like five minutes
>hear a not so faint, muffled voice, "what the fuck!" ...the unmistakable sound of a lifer cussin' up a blue streak from just outside the ship
>not sure what was happening but my instinct was to zip up and get the hell off this command.
>as I was request-permission-to-go-ashoring, I notice the chief standing brow watch has fresh drops of moisture on his khakis, as if something had splashed him, and a scowl on his face
>turns out the reason they disconnected this pipe was because any liquid discharged through it did not conveniently go into the sea, but instead onto the sponson where the enlisted brow was located
>pissingonaflatrock.jpg
>mfw I get to tell my friends I pissed on a chief petty officer and got away with it

During a 15 kilometer ruck march in the middle of the night. Pounding water to stay hydrated, I had to piss really bad, but we weren't stopping any time soon. Whipped out my dick in the dark and pissed while marching, hoping none of the sergeants saw.

ive pissed while walking the dog through the neighborhood. pissed on a girl once, she asked for it. pissed my pants for fun. peed on neighbors bushes one night after getting home drunk, car drove by and slowed down to watch lol.

In someone's bath tub. I was laughing the whole time.

Yeah his cared fuckin smelled so bad had no idea who did it either. His cars door locks were busted so he couldn't lock it. Dude was a lying sack of shit stole shit from his friends all the time. Deserved it.

>cared
Meant car

I pissed on a crocodile in a little zoo at the grand palladium resort near puerto Vallarta once. He seemed ok with it.

I pissed in someone's cat box at a party once.

i casualy pissed in my own bed till the age 14.

/true fucking story

>Be me 8 y/o at lame pool party
>It's like a kiddy pool, four of us just chilling in the cool water hot summer day
>Host kid doing that thing where he lays on his belly and like opens his mouth and lets water flow in and out
>His face right by my crotch
>Nonchalantly start pissing my Pokemon swim trunks
>Try not to laugh when I see his expression change when he tastes my piss
>He ends up not saying anything; just keeps doing his thing for another few minutes before we all get bored and do something else

We used to go to the swimming pool and try to start peeing in mid air as we jumped off the 5M diving board into the pool.

I pissed on a piece of the Berlin wall

One time when I was about 14 I was high as fuck and I broke into a closed gas station to use their bathroom instead of just pissing in the alley like a normal person

Balcony of some guy department, floor 21th I guess