What is the best way to kill yourself without it looking like a suicide? It also has to easy to clean up and be clean

What is the best way to kill yourself without it looking like a suicide? It also has to easy to clean up and be clean.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhzmNRtIp8k
google
youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

live every single day of your life until you die from age

Get constipated and give yourself a brain aneurysm from straining

All i am doing is losing money and disappointing everyone more and more every day

our sphyncters lose strenght when you die
OP asked for a clean way to die

Stop it now cunt

I was thinking the helium method but that may make people blame themselves then i thought about emptying my brake fluid but that would make my family sad to see my mangled corpse

>Go for a hike
>Jump off a tall ridge
Make sure the jump is high enough, otherwise you'll just bleed out in the woods alone!
I would also recommend going on a trail well known for being tricky, and post on some social media before hand.

Dude, Everyone passed thru this in life, it's a chore, not a pleasant state to live in

Focus on yourself, stop making mistakes and correct those you already made. Focus on improving who you are as a person: if you're good at selling for example, try to be the best seller that ever was born

Everyone goes these bad times, trust me, I know
But hey, challenges are always ahead of you, begging to be defeated

It doesn't matter what happened: you're able to win

youtube.com/watch?v=rhzmNRtIp8k

is that yolandi visser

>bonus points
Go deep in the North American wilderness this spring and shoot yourself in the head, than be introduced directly into a brown bears stomach.
Better than having all your corpse meat rot in some stupid box.

If you're gonna go through with it, at least spend all your money on gambling. You'll either die anyway or get rich.

not op, but...
what do i do if i simply dont feel like being the best at what i do?

car crash

>roadtrip

google com/amp/boingboing.net/2016/11/17/man-attempts-illegal-soak-in-a.html/amp?client=safari

I've tried, i really have but I just can't really do much, My family has been fucked for generations and i have some stupid wrong with me. It's just time to give up

Yes

life initially doesn't have a meaning, doesn't have objetives, tutorials... nothing
INITIALLY

As you go living, you learn to exchange informations, communicating, giving and receiving

You realize what's needed to survive and/or thrive... the way you wish to

So, if you want to spend your life laying down on your couch, well, you'd better start working towards it, to fulfill your objectives made by yourself, for yourself

Be mediocre, good enough, etc... it doesn't matter: do what you want to

But ending your life is a decision that you can't turn back. So, in order to decide to REALLY die, you have to have tested every single one of your alternatives, tried everything that you could

Go to a lake and drown yourself

psychological help... psychiatric help... every single one of these can make you go forward in life, but associating both is better

While you can't get this kind of help, try exercising, eating better, meeting new people... go our of your safe zone. You'll realize that much in life is fucked up, but there's so much beauty and joy that the good parts make the bad ones seem like unimportant

Focus dude: ask yourself what you want from life, and get it to yourself. You'll not live twice: make this the best life that you could have

oh, nice quads

That is what i was thinking, It's really cold right now so i could make it look accidental
Did i ask for a pep talk? No i've gone through the stages of live failed each one and i'm just done

get a shotgun and a rowboat, and a cinder block

row out into deep water, tie the cinderblock around yourself and the trigger of the gun

stand at the bow of the boat and throw the cinderblock overboard while pointing the gun at your head

???

profit? everything goes to the seafloor and your corpse gets eaten by bottom feeders

it's easy to say that you've endured enough dude
The hard part is actually enduring every single piece of glass that life gives you to chew, before you say that it's enough

You never asked to be born... so what the fuck, make it worth a while

Freeze a knife sticking out of a block of ice
Turn thermostat up or put it next to a fireplace
Jump up and land on the knife so it stabs you in the back.

By the time you are found the water of the ice should be dry. Everyone thinks someone cared enough to murder you.

Are there any good websites to send a mass message in like 2 years? I would like to explain myself after the matter

>foo fighters
looks like the person who needs to an hero is you my friend

How about just not doing it, yeah life sucks sometimes but lifes a roller coaster ride that bitch to the top

It has sucked and gotten worse and worse progressively over the past 6 years

get yourself a propane heater.
use it indoors.
suffocate in your sleep.

You wont do shit to yourself OP anyway so at least think about what these guys are telling you and man the fuck up

Overdose on heroin or something.

>What is the best way to kill yourself without it looking like a suicide?

Plug in ear buds, blast volume on phone, walk in front of a train.

Messy, but at least you're not in your house.

it was the first song that came to my mind: easy to understand, has exactly the message I'm trying to pass...

Fuck yourself cunt, retarded faggot

get creative

okay fair enough, but i think this song would be better youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug

I'd say do something awesome for the good of everyone else but inevitably gets you killed.
Like say a racist leader got into power, say, Hitler and you were to successfully take them out. You'd be well known and appreciated but probably get shot too

Shitty to let your family wonder what happened to you for months though. In my opinion it is best to at least leave a corpse to be found.

Why does everybody try to whiteknight? If OP really intended to kill themselves, none of your vague ass replies would talk them out of it. Fucking end yourself OP

Erotic asphyxiation Is your best bet op, blow one last epic load as you accidentally slip into the abyss, might be a litte messy tho

stop doing that you lil bish