TFW the nordic countries are fighting again

Why can't you guys just get along? You're all so wonderful it makes me sad whenever you fight. Not a day on here where the isn't a nordic wars thread.

ples stop fiting

Sincerely, Britbong.

Other urls found in this thread:

ylilauta.org/satunnainen/61584403
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Svolder
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's mostly the fucking f*nns who keep whining about Sweden, saying stuff like:
>Swedes hate the finnish
>Sweden and Finland have NO cultural ties
>Swedes are oppressing us
>Fenno-swedes are racist bigots
Etc.

> thread about peace between the nordics
> blames everything on finns

y u do dis

>Swedes hate the finnish
>Sweden and Finland have NO cultural ties
>Swedes are oppressing us
>Fenno-swedes are racist bigots
all true tbqh

>enslave finns
>try to destroy their culture and language
>literally make them your slaves for hundreds of years
>when ruskies come to take them sweden does literally nothing but give it to them
>not even a single man to help defend them, they just hand them over
>when they declare independence and fight the ruskies in ww2, sweden does literally nothing to assist their neighbours and former subjects
>today, finno-swedes betray their country and have massive advantages in finland
>Waa why do they hate us

fucking swedes

Petition to ban all threads about Fennoswedes and the relations between Finland and Sweden for atleast a week

I can't be arsed to respond to all that bullshit but this irks me

>when they declare independence and fight the ruskies in ww2, sweden does literally nothing to assist their neighbours and former subjects

One of my granduncles died fighting with the finns and my grandparents family helped a lot of finnish children fleeing the war.

STOP IT STOP IT RIGHT THIS FUCKING MOMENT THIS IS THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT THIS THREAD IS SUPPOSED TO BE REE

Some Swedish came to help to be honest

But speaking about 1800's and before Finns were threated quite a lot as human shields

Oh well

Wars and making Finns as first line soldiers were just a another way to try destroy us.

the thread on swedish language in finland actually got a good informative friendly discussion... breath of fresh air and hope for the future

I hope there would be less 'kangz'

Sup Forums loves Finland and hates Sweden

it's finnish autism at work

Hope it was infomrative atleast for you, the op of that thread was stoneheaded and kept on persisting on the same psychosis again and again that Swedish is somehow the language of all finns altough nowherein any legislation it states that. Quite annoying but atleast the finnish main argumentor held his ground good.

i stopped halfway since it looked like it was both of them repeating the same thing over and over

Yeah well i'd say it's hard to break the same argument multiple times differently whilst the other side still denies the argument and just parrots it again.

yeah, when things reach an impasse, it's just better to save time head elsewhere

so.. what are your thoughts on that subject matter?

go to sleep

Usually when Nordics fight it's because of the Swedes. They're awful.

hello my nordic brothers

It's a useless microlanguage that costs us billions. Only with literal useless semantics you could argue for it.

barely anyone picks on norway and everyone loves iceland besides the balt cause of that one guy

were you the one talking to that swede?

No i wasn't just watched from the side. But this is pretty much the majority opinion in the country anyway so i don't think it's hard to find people who have negative status to mandatory swedish.

hello

yeah i kinda agree with you guys even though i dont really know much on it. dont think any lang should be compulsory besides english since its been lingua franca

Let them fight. When you fight someone you become friends out of respect. We've tried to fight hungertina many times and they refuse, that's why we hate each other.

I wish there were some Chadians, Eritreans and Kenyans here so us and our S.Sudanese comrades can have endless fights with them

We'd make polandball comics and greentexts and help interested Sup Forumsgoers make memes and learn about our petty squabbles like other warring nations, the Baltics, the Nords, the South Americans, Benin vs Niger, Papua New Guinea and the Australians, etc

Feels bad man. I want to learn about the local rivalries and petty squabbles of all the African nations.

You take shitposting a little bit too serious sudanbro. You know you have issues right?

It has to happen someday, the insults will be gut-wrenchingly hilarious if facebook and that nigerian-Sup Forums are any indication

Its my gimmick hermano, like Abed with Television/Movies in Community

But you're right, sometimes I go through some of my replies in my head and go through the 'keks' from around the world, start giggling too.

My mom told me its not okay to laugh like that in public because people would think I am a complete loon, but my fear now is that I will normalize and become shit at shitposting/bantz one day

The first act Sweden pulled on independent Finland was trying to grab some territory while we were busy fighting a Civil War. Sweden only withdrew the parts it occupied when the White leadership asked the German empire for aid against Sweden (since they were busy fighting against the Reds) and the Germans sent their own peacekeeping force to occupy those islands and pressured Sweden to withdraw.

We would have literally started independence with a war against Swedish invaders if Germany hadn't intervened on our behalf.

You mean the Swedish volunteers who immediately started ethnic cleansing and shooting anyone who couldn't reply in Swedish, even if they were on the side of Whites? Thousands of ethnic Finns and ethnic Russians were simply murdered by Swedish volunteers. The Whites almost collapsed and we nearly lost the country to the Reds.

i support we wuz kangz finnish lad
down wit the oppressor swedes

>OP starts peaceful thread about Nordics
>Starts fight between Swedes and Finns.

Was this your plan all along, Britain?

ylilauta.org/satunnainen/61584403

Thank you, brother.

>barely anyone picks on norway and everyone loves iceland

Thats because we and the icelanders stay out of everyones shit. We just mind our own business

>who immediately started ethnic cleansing

never heard of this

lol no it's because of the danes, my dear chin friend

Autism

>Swedes fight with Finns
>Swedes fight with Danes
>Norway and Iceland pretty impartial
>Finns and Danes never fight
Hmmmmmmm

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Svolder

>implying there is such a thing as funny shitposting/bantz
lmao

bantz skillz are only good when you use them to show how stupid someone is when they try to act like they are supperior to somebody or something.

wtf sweden????

>this is what kang actually believes

Squirm some more, i like it.

hakka my pelitta, pekka

#istandwithsweden 2bh

Lol, no.

My grandfather used to say that the only thing that Swedes and Norwegians hate more than each other are Finns.

actually we all just hate the swedes