Why no fluffy bread? Fluffy abuse thread

Why no fluffy bread? Fluffy abuse thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vLvQYePzsyU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Red took it like a champ

This one's going too far! Monstrous!

where are the DoctorBenway Soulvei pics?

nice. never saw this one before.

You know what these threads are really about? Sad little faggots who want to feel a sense of power because they're beta twink cucks who get their bitch asses beat by the same alphas at their schools who fuck the girls that they desperately pine for and cut themselves while thinking about all the sex those people have. This enrages them so they need to take out their self-loathing anger on cartoon animals, because they're too fucking pussy to do it to real ones, and are such fucking losers that they can't even imagine killing cats, dogs, bears, lions, you know, animals that are an actual threat. So they make horrific pictures of cute little furry animals that couldn't possibly hurt them if they were real.

Fluffy abuse threads are basically passive aggressive self hate for how they perceive the world inflicting violence, pain and despair against them.

The people who post fluffy abuse ARE THE FLUFFY'S OF THE REAL WORLD!!!

Don't choke on that RED PILL you uber-faggots!!!

I hope the little faggot who make Fluffy Abuse pictures, and all the others like him, have a dull rusty serrated knife inserted into their assholes and slowly sawed back and forth up their taint, through their balls and cock (wont take long given how small they no doubt are) through their abdomen and right up the neck to their chin all while hanging from their wrists and done soo fast that they don't have a chance to die before watching their intestines spill out of them as they scream for their mothers before dying.

This is heartless shit made by sociopatic little faggots who will never love or be loved and die cold, alone, hungry and forgotten just like the fluffies they draw while fluffers have power fantasies because they're maximum pathetic.

Wha... What? Literally all of this is wrong. I'm quite horrid at explaining things, but someone her explain to this dumbass why we're here

Thanks for taking your pretty valued time to share this text wall with us, God bless you user.

beat me to it.

Desu?

Bamp

>I hope the little faggot who make Fluffy Abuse pictures, and all the others like him, have a dull rusty serrated knife inserted into their assholes and slowly sawed back and forth up their taint, through their balls and cock (wont take long given how small they no doubt are) through their abdomen and right up the neck to their chin all while hanging from their wrists and done soo fast that they don't have a chance to die before watching their intestines spill out of them as they scream for their mothers before dying.

>This is heartless shit made by sociopatic little faggots

Not sure if you are joking or just retarded, i want to say retarded because that is too much text for banter

So do you prefer that we hurt real animals instead of IMAGINARY animals?

youtube.com/watch?v=vLvQYePzsyU

Poor little thing.

okay