Sup Forums should I write a note before I kill myself or does it not matter?

Sup Forums should I write a note before I kill myself or does it not matter?

I'll bite. Let's hear you story Op

if you want to affect the world around you, you must live. writing notes doesn't work.

It depends on who will read it.

Um mainly wondering if it's gives some closure to those who might read it. I don't care about affecting the world, just trying to mitigate the damage I may cause by leaving.

Do notes give closure? Is it better to leave an explanation for the few that care? Maybe just make it look like a senseless accident?

>UNDERTALE
>suicide
>wants to know wether or not to leave a note

Spin me a yarn Op. Or are you just baiting?

We can't properly judge the situation without a story of why.

I just didn't have any pictures on my phone when I started the thread. I have an undertale background though so I just used that. Honest.

Not really interested in telling the story, I've made my decision, I just want to get some opinions on the note.

OP you obviously haven't. If you had made a decision you would have already done it.

If you prefer, telling us the story can be like your note.

Everyone's got a reason OP, what's yours?

Just write the truth "To whom it may concern, I let my girl get cucked and now I feel like a beta piece of shit, I can't go on living in this world"

Too add onto this, if your already gonna do it, then we shouldn't be able to talk you down.

Besides this if you want your awnser we need to know the context, as it makes all the difference. Like who's gonna find you and is the person related to why your killing yourself etc.

Yeah I'd like to go out with a meme but I think that may just make whoever cares about me more angry. Not that I should care, really.

If your family member or girlfriend killed themselves would you prefer they told you why or would you rather have the act speak for itself?

How are you doing it, I your body with the note, who will find it. Why did you do it.

That's what we need

write a note man. My uncle killed himself and my mom still freaks out over the fact that he didn't leave a note. If you love the people close to you, leave them something, even if you don't love them but they love you, anything to say goodbye in some way. Don't let them wonder why.

No note. Livestream it

user look, if you decide to not go through with it or need a friend just message me, it's a temp email. ([email protected])

I've gone through the same shit before, it ain't worth it man. There's always hope, even if it feels like there isn't

This

OK fair enough. It's pretty cringe though.

I'm a white 21 y/o with a reasonable friend pool and good family. I have a reasonable job and even put my dick in a girl a few times.
I fake my way through social interactions by pretending to be super outgoing. Im really quite miserable and feel very alone despite the apparent relationships.
I've felt really depressed for a long time and have tried to deal with it in numerous ways. Medical drugs, real drugs, telling my fake friends, nothing works very well.

Anyway, the note please. These people care about me and I want to make it as easy for everyone as possible. So I'm asking for opinions on the letter. I can't really find any testimonies online anywhere and have read a few psych papers. Mostly inconclusive with people saying good and bad things.

Alright then user, just email me then. Give it a day and see if I can change your mind. I bet you won't feel as alone as you once did.

Tell them yourself op.

Livestream it

Then talk to us user, everyone feels alone sometimes, maybe you just have to reach out

I've told you the cringe story already.

Thanks man

It's not really a cringe story user, it happens to all of us. When did it start for you?

Beyond that you've tried a handful of things, but there is stil a ton of more options. It's not over yet user

Well I'm jumping in front of a train Tomorrow and I have a note written but I don't know what to do with it cuz if I keep it on me it will get destroyed when I get hitxp

Don't jump in front of a train, that's fucking selfish. You'll ruin countless people's day. Find some other way.

Since your not dead till tomorrow, why don't you email this faggot?

Blame reddit, say they bullied you. No one will verify that it's true, they'll post the news articles on their facebooks repeatedly.

Don't have many other options out of pills no gun

pulling a reverse frank underwood. Nice

Then email me user till you find a way. Better than going out alone right?

Doesn't matter

Your life already doesn't matter OP, writing a note isn't going to make it matter, certainly isn't going to bring any closure to anything either.

Op out. Thread didnt give many answers.
I might email you BlackAce

I'll be waiting

Look upa bunch of bomb disasters and bluprints and mention placing a bomb in your note itll make anything you say read many times

Thank you for trying to help this person

dont be weak, life sucks i get it, just have to deal with it sometimes, we dont all get handed the same cards, just have to deal with

Just hope he responds tbh

Settle for cheaper pills. Train would bring way too many people that have nothing to do with your problems into it. Children don't need to see that, nor does the guy driving the train. Cleaning your worthless body off the train would be pain in the ass too. If you're going to do it, do it right and with respect to others

If you were rational in this then you wouldn't be considering writing a note in the first place. When you die you are gone. The world might as well cease to exist. The only good the note would do is give you some petty comfort and feed your delusional narcissism until the bullet exits the chamber.

If you actually cared about the feelings of the people around you,then you wouldn't commit suicide. Clearly all you care about is setting their perception of you (getting the last word) as you are self conscious to the end. Try to let go of that before you walk into nothingness. The only people who would care to read your shitty note will be those who are already pissed off at you because they depended on you and put up with your attention seeking for nothing. Those people would prefer you just left a will rather than a page of despair.

On the flip side, since you seem to be inclined, consider keeping a journal for a week or so before being a hero. Clearly you have some writing to get out of your system. Perhaps it would be more therapeutic than the shit you got hooked on. You have nothing to lose and considering you have no family commitments you could go do some more dumb shit as well before you go. Have fun with it.

No one should have to die alone user.

Email that guy

No one cares kill yourself now

you should kill a lot of people and write the note

Leave a note to your family tell your reasons for doing it and if is their fault make them fell bad

If what we wrote meant anything, I wouldn't be on my way out right now.

You OP or some other guy?