Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=njiAlopzFYU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Photo fag here

is thats starbucks or adamas?

Now available in Poo Brown

I don't know why but I loved that game. Very cool user

even cooler since i discovered how much it sells for on ebay

I have a final draft of the script for The Wrath of Khan signed by a VERY minor cast member.

worth anything?

So soft 'n squishy...

It would actually have some value if USED during film production - and not just a recent reproduction/photocopy.

>tfw ywn bullseye swamprats

why live

Pretty neat piece of kit. But I'm totally ignorant of anything photography, especially analogue. Could you explain what makes this camera (excluding lens) better than just a regular snap and develop Kodak?

I also have pic related which is basically a behind-the-scenes booklet for ST: The Motion Picture. My father had told me that everyone who attended the opening screening back in '79 got one. This copy is in pretty bad shape. Lost the front cover, pic is of the back.

that is fucking awesome

Dude that's awesome!

That's a Starhound class viper, not a MKIV. So it wouldn't be Adama's.

Where did you get it? I'm into the MP Transformers

What's on the inside of the tartas?

i have a disney comic adaptation of dragonslayer from 1981

What's the game about? I actually never heard of. I just got little Samson for the nes but it's actually not all that it's crack up to be

Sweet, any Gemini stuff?

No picture right now, but I have close to 9,000 individual issues in my comic collection.

My coolest collectible might be my cold cast bust of optimus prime. Picture isn't mine, but mine is identical.

I am such a fucking geek.

The sworn enemy of GI Joe.

its a side scrolling RPG where you start off as a fish and the aim is to evolve to a human and beat this weird jelly thing called bolbox and save the goddess gaia. its pretty cool, go look it up on youtubes

All film cameras are just boxes that hold film, this one is special because it's a leica iiic that was made during WW2 by the germans. They are really collectable, people nerd out over them hard. I like mine because I've spent so much time cleaning and fixing it. Also the lens was made by a factory that was captured during the war by the commies so I like the history behind it.

hahaha thats fucking awesome

Yeah but how many megapixels does it have?!?

Wait...

How did you get this? I ordered on back in 2001 or so, and i was informed that it was cancelled.

I envy you so much right now.

I can't choose, one of these of the Hammond they sit on.

>mfw it's like choosing the holy grail at the end of The Last Crusade

That's exactly what I'm doing now, checking for play thrus or reviews on it. Platforming is more my thing but sounds interesting

Start out as a fish and evolve to a human. You decide how you evolve and if you even want to be human. It was pretty damn advanced for the time.

My 1968 Remington Wingmaster 12 gauge

Dammit! I didn't even know this existed! I so full of envy!

what makes it so expensive? rarity?

Tardis*

Nothing, its just black

It's worth something to some trek fan, but honestly it's much cooler to have as just a conversation starter.

All film cameras are just boxes that hold film, this one is special because it's a leica iiic that was made during WW2 by the germans. They are really collectable, people nerd out over them hard. I like mine because I've spent so much time cleaning and fixing it. Also the lens was made by a factory that was captured during the war by the commies so I like the history behind it.

I'm kinda drunk and forgot to add your number.

The detail on that is incredible

Pick one, although the Koran that I took from a house in Ramadi is pretty high up on my list.

apparently its super rare, even more so in the uk because it never got a PAL release. i bought it for £30 ten years ago, now i see it from £300-800 depending on condition. the condition my game is in would put it in the £500 area

What are the two cylinders to the right of the left-side Tiger can?

I want this so i lose

That brings back memories.

The big one is the breach for a M242 auto cannon, and the smaller one is the muzzle brake.

My 19th Century English Fingerbox is the pride of my collection. Worth about only 300 quid due to condition, but damn i love the nostalgia these things have. If only they could talk, am I right?

?

i-is that a graven image of mohammed on the q'ran

sweet jesus

Mayhap

I have one of only 20 made from the original movie mask mold. The original artist helped mold the replica's.

Kinda like Seaman on the Dreamcast

I'm riddled with lust.

sick! where did you find it?!?

good pic

Using it for your penis brings down the value even more, sorry mate.

Sweet

That's super rare!

Hey! I would never denigrate my finger box. we should start a fingerbox appreciation thread.

Nobody's biting. Let it die.

Must be worth a few Thousands by now. Congrats, user. Do you still use it?

Someone explain to me a fingerbox

Yeah?

Where from?

For my iPad

What manner of autism is this?

Only once in awhile, I don't want to damage it. Mostly I keep it in my curio cabinet. You have one?

You seriously have never heard of a fingerbox? They're classic dude, been around for centuries. You must live under a rock.

It's a meme

thanks friend

reebok: lol these retards will by anything, just watch

cool and collectable are 2 word that should never be next to each other

Don't own it... but do want.

Iraq. Mosul. Armyfag too.

They really don't make 'em like this anymore. Used to be they were handmade by licensed fingerbox artisans in Italy or Austria or some shit. Now, most fingerboxes are mass-produced in China using the cheapest materials possible.

It's all just so fucking Walmart can stock its shelves with 14.99 fingerboxes for vapid soccer moms to buy for their brats who will use them once and forget about them. Makes me sick. No more respect for the artistry of fingerboxes anymore.

Das it. Tree F here

>-10% ebay cut
>-~3.5% PayPal cut
>-shipping, P&P

You end up with around £425, fucking eBay

I only have a regular AYO. They're not slated to become as valuable as yours until supply becomes a bit more limited.

FUCK YOU NEWFAG!

youtube.com/watch?v=njiAlopzFYU