youtube.com/watch?v=Kzf43bu8sCE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I come for the ylyl but stay for the banana

youtube.com/watch?v=gGJeC7VyZhQ

no

this thread is already dead

NSFW!
youtu.be/qAqcKVKByyo?list=PLXGG5_pvgHULWicEfUGZF47z7gAsOdvKV

reassuring your manhood by mocking feminism?

Cuck detected

closeted faggot detected

Give me one good reason modern feminism in the US should not be mocked.

So I have to tell someone. Today I raped a boy from down the street. I haven't let him go home yet cos I don't wanna go to jail. What do

what kind of feminism are you talking about? there are a lot of modern kinds of feminism. For example, i think ecofeminism is ridiculous. So, what are you exactly mocking?

Kill him

sick society

Check he image again. Women have it good right now. Feminism keeps on rolling for no reason.

Have it good? In what world do you live? That's jus being ignorant af. Just look at the pic of the chick in the gig

that was kind of hot

Lost

suarce?

It seems to me you do not understand the image.

That fucking dog, I'm crying

It seems to me that you don't. You sound like the kind of moron that thinks woman who dress slutty deserve to be raped. Obviously the woman was naive and irresponsable, but the fact that everyone around her started touching her shows how fucked up people are.

so theres a guy in his home, sitting at his computer wasting his time posting pickles... wonder what he would do if he have only one day more on his life.

faggot

Jokes on you, you cocksucking faggot
I wont reply

yes because feminism is absolutely perfect and beyond any sort of criticism whatsoever

fuck that its not like we're in the middle east

creepy af tbh
is moot notkill?

youtube.com/watch?v=Kzf43bu8sCE

How will feminism fix this?

Cunt

Holy shit, now I want an owl as a pet

Fucking moot

he

Not perfect, but pretending that the critisicsm that you see here is constructive is retarded. These are the idiots who saw a leafy video about "feminazis" and think themselves experts in the subject, and not a single one of them has read a book about feminsim.

That post that I'm not replying to is not even a good shope.

I don't have to read a book about Nazis to know they were evil idiots.

Changing how poeple think. If the perception society has about woman has changed in the decades, why cant it keep changing. I imagine someone in the 60's thinking "but they can vote now, why do they keep fighting".

No, but if you wanna analyze and give a good opinion about nazis you must read. Its like criticizing marxism without reading about it.

comparing nazis to nazis

wtf

>Not perfect
you are literally the only feminist i have ever seen who said feminism is not perfect

>pretending that the critisicsm that you see here is constructive

who said i or anybody else wanted to be constructive

k

Just so you know, feminists are trash and all deserve to be put in their place ( the kitchen ). Women need to learn that they aren't that special.

do it you guys seriously my mom has died in her sleep every night for the last week because of me

>kachaw

what feminists do you know? the ones that kill male babies and get reposted in here? If you actually aproached feminist groups you would surprise yourself. I was the kind of gouy who thougth all feminists were nazis, but i started reading and know im in a feminist circle. And from 40 feminists i know, i think only 3 or 4 are blind with their opinions.

clever girl

noice b8 m8

Changing legal problems is different from changing natural human behavior.

I thought you cucks were against "shaming language", you dick sucking hypocrite.

I don't post bait that often really, but when it's someone buthurt over feminism, I can't help it lol.

kill all niggers

k

he would post pickles

What you are talking about is liberal feminism, which i assume you see more often if you are from the US. And i think that is a dumb kind of feminism, that doesnt attack the real issue. See black people, laws already changed towards acceptance, but racism is still a thing.

fuk

Found the reddit user. Fuck off you faggot. Go back to your SJW accepted shit site.

Not mad, im used to it. I often dont mind it, but maybe someone from this conversation can get into the subject, that why i bother. Probably not, but maybe.

made me kek

thank you

Never used reddit actually. You?

you're welcome user

this attention seeking ugly ass bitch needs to be in a cringe thread, not ylyl

if you dont name the thread "YLYL" then you won't get the bananas bullshit

Then why are you ating like you don't know where the fuck you are. All we do is talk shit, here. It's always been the unpopular opinion here. Are you newfag? get with the fucking, program and stop being a little SJW supporting faggot. this is not the place for you.

I for one, welcome this Pickle

Fgfdc