please bully me for being worthless garbage

Other urls found in this thread:

eye.swfchan.com/flash.asp?id=170135&n=Medicine.swf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

timestamp and I will

this makes me hard as fuck

don't give OP any oats brother, he's a faggot

kill yourself you attention seeking scrap of cells

I bet you're a cutie and an awesome person!

do it for real next time
pussy
oh
and
checked(?)

guess the oat thing is dead
why do hiroyuki and the mods need to be such cucks?

Your probably really good lookin

he actually is very cute

Cut your pussy

Let's see that nasty cunt hole first.

see

For sure

i want to cum into your shitty wounds, just get a lighter and burn yourself you fucking weakling

It's okay OP I love you :)

It's a guy fag. Posts his autistic fag fetish all the time

Show penis please then ill bully you

Seconded

Wow, your life must be really bad for you to do that to yourself. What has gone wrong? Didnyou get raped or a friend died or something?
What happened user?

I don't know you so I can't call you worthless. If your not fake I'll fly you to mine for a few weeks and give you a break from what ever you're going through

its a dude guys

Mind you it's cold as fuck here but I live downtown so all the good food is walking distance. Or main floor has a wicked grocery

ok

Op, we love you, I love you and if your going through a tough time right now, remember that time doesn't stop for anything and things will get better

How dare you assume her gender identity

This is some obvious bait. It's 90% some girl you either dated, hate, or just shut you down and you feel the need to make whoever feel like shit. And if that's the case then you are a piece of shit.

Op wants attention but wont respond. Typical fkn snowflake. Weak as piss
Why r u so pathetic? Maybe you'll get some local fame.for cutting your peen off.
Yeah do that. People will notice you at school trust me

Heh, for me those are just injured legs. Y are all idiots. :p

I am sure u r a wonderful man

across the street for attention, down the road for results. get the job done there fucko.

Rich guy here OP let us help you help yourself

But for real, if you are a man, not legs. I reccomend you. Xanas, weed, some medicines.
eye.swfchan.com/flash.asp?id=170135&n=Medicine.swf

Hi! few things to start off with =] 1. yes I added you because you're a female cutter, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen.

underrated

Nigga fuck you mean?

You tiger now

Tits? or? GTFO?

A worthless piece of shit would show us everything.

Proof that Op isn't a worthless piece of shit.

Yep I'm girl and I cut too,, so welcome to the shitty club

Uh

Tits or gtfo?

i'm fucking broke

Prove what you are first.

uh

Tits or gtfo

IT'S THIS FUCKING FAGGOT AGAIN, JESUS CHRIST. DIDN'T YOU GE THE FUCKING MEMO LAST TIME CUNT? END IT. STOP CUTTING YOUR THIGHS AND SLICE YOUR BIG VEIN DOWN YOUR FOREARM.

uh

oops i meant to say op ur such a dickhead, goodluck

I will not bully you, life is too short to hurt others....
Relaxe bro
Your past is not you, your past are just experiences you can learn from.
You can do anything.
Be the hero of your own movie.
if your life was a movie that begun right now, forget about your past failures what ever it may be....What would the hero of your life's movie do right now? Do that! Dont define yourself on your past failures ....Write down your goals, gt rid of the negativity in your thoughts, and go forth. You can do it user......Improve yourself, be the best you that you can be..
....I believe in you user

Go back to >>/adv/ faggot.

ITT: Edgelords; some cutting, some mocking the cutters.

if you sperm in a girls peepee a baby will.come out

Why are you taking pictures?

No need to be hostile, just trying to help a bro out whether this thread is bs or not

Dated a cutter for awhile. she was the best fuck ever but a total train wreck in life. She ended up in a Looney bin totally fucked up on the drugs they gave her.

the media sure are desperate to vilify the internet aren't they?!
nice try.

Hey stupid garbage face, you're trash and you smell like shit, want your lunch money back loser? don't think so i'm hungry and i banged your mom last night

your pretty n u probly smell good ya weirdo

10/10 would cuddle in bed and listen to sad music with

OP do you have kik? I'm always down to help someone in need of talking things out. I've been through dark times with no one to vent to and it fucking sucks.

no

U r worse than a nigger

just leave Sup Forums

are you even trying to cut yourself? what did you use, printer paper?

do you have a legitimate reason for cutting or are you just an edgy 15 year old

Sharpie in pooper and time stamp pls

there's a legitimate reason?

Honor the trips OP

You have two options, OP.

You can cut deeper and go explore the demons you have absolutely no knowledge of, while creating more sadness here, or you can fight all twelve rounds and work through all the demons we all have as a collective human race. Both options are shitty, but one gives you okay days where you get to smile a little and laugh sometimes.

Your call.

*sits on face*

Heh.. Get a load of THIS!

BbbbrrrrrrrrrrAAAAAAAaaAAAaaaaaaaPpPppppppPpPPPPPPP!!!,

OH YEAH BABY HAVE A NJCE WHIFF,,!

Hhehe

Who are you, Seeming Deeming?