Rate got seasons by your opinion

1>2>6>3>4>5

1>3>>>>>>>>>>this is also fact btw

I liked season 6

4>1>3>6>2>5
I'm a pleb tho, which is probably why i like this show so much

1 > 4 > 3 > 6 > 2 > 5

but really it's mostly down to episodes
example, the first episode of season 6 was the absolute worst in the entire series

1=2≥3>4>5>6

This is honestly the only correct order

I don't watch GoT so can someone explain why season 5 is always rated last.

Because besides Hardhome it fucking sucked

Nah, season 6 had 2 solid episodes at the end, 5 sucked all the way through.

>2 solid episodes at the end,
Nope.

Sand Sneks

BRAVO D&D

lol @ bookfags, it's a fucking tv show. writen by jews for goys.. you do better

Where is the rating determined by how much I want to fuck the characters?

2 > 1 > 3 > 4 > 6 > 5

>Hard home
>good

1st tier:
3>4>1>->6
2nd tier:
2>5

Well this seems like a good thread with no waifu posting, shame

so, I guess, I am missing a lot by not tapping into the booksauce hmmmm

1>4>2>6>3>5

1 > 3 > 2 > 4 > 6 > 5

also reminder pic related was objectively the worst actor in the show tied with Jon Bradley and yet you never shit on them and choose to focus all your hate and criticism on Sophie, Maisie and Emilia like the bunch of neckbeard virgin womanhater you are

this season 2 was bad meme need to stop.
Sure, Qarth was terrible but so is every other Dany scene.

>rating that untalented Daenerys cunt above Renly

1=2 > 3=4 >>>>>> 5 > 6

Qarth and replacing Jeyne with Talisa were the only downsides of season 2
Tyrion learning how to politics was comfy as fuck and the Blackwater was great

1>3>2>4>6>5

bad poosy

Tell me how, I always thought he was alright. He was just there. But not overtly making me hate the character like Emilia does.

IS HE A HAM?

I remember reading that they wanted to do the scene with the peach which is pretty much the only cool thing Renly ever fucking does and they couldnt do it because the actor hates peaches apparently.

Imagine being so much of a faggot that you won't even eat a peach on television because you think they're icky.

Anything in Dorne that wasn't Doran or Bronn
The entire Stannis plotline starting with 20 good men
Sansa's entire character arc being destroyed
Turning the Sparrows into ISIS
Loras and Margaery being arrested based on a random whore claiming Loras had a birthmark on his thigh (that he would have seen anyway if he was his squire)
The Sons of the Harpy cutting down Unsullied and Barristan Selmy by the dozens in broad daylight

Pretty sure that's just a fake-ass copypasta.

The peach story was a joke by the writers, user. In reality the writers didn't think it was significant enough to bother keeping.

4>3>1>2=6>5

I loved S4 because it had so many awesome moments (except the Shirtless Ramsay),S3 is second favorite because of Jaime's speech Red Wedding and Astapor (besides other things),S1 is awesome but I didn't like it as much as the 4 and 3,I didn't like some episodes of S2 and the same goes for S6,S5 is just shit except some parts.

6 > 4 > 5 > 3 > 1 > 2

neck yourself

1/3 > 2 > 4 > 6 > 5
Objectively true, fight me

It was an obvious filler season and a ploy to buy GRRM an extra year to get off his fat ass and finish WoW.

Sansa hyping up to be the female Littlefinger but ending up a helpless victim again, the character assassination of Stannis and The Wacky Adventures of Jamie & Co™ are just a select few problems with the season.

I don't get why season 2 has so much praise, besides blackwater nothing happens.

At least season 6 has huge plot progression, and 6x9 and 6x10 are objectively the two best episodes of the entire show.

hodor

Why do you consider BOTB to be one of the best episodes it had good choreography but had shit writing.

Friendly reminder that if you think season 2 was one of the best you're a full on pleb.

cuck

Not him but
For me Spectacle is one of the central appeals of the show. There are certainly more intelligently written shows out there than any season of GoT but there really aren't any that create an experience like that battle scene

1-2=4-3-6---------5

>6 before 3 and 4...

1==4>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Anyone got it?

More like BOTB had amazing cinematography and direction, as well. Even if you consider the writing weak, the directing made up for that.

I think you are really underestimating how well done that episode was executed.

>I think you are really underestimating how well that episode was executed.

1>2>3>4>6>>>>>>>>>

4>1>2>3>6>5

3 is easily better then 4

People keep saying that the writing is bad in Season 6, but I never see any specific examples? Especially in the last 2 episodes. What about it was written do badly?

Good Seasons

Bad Seasons
2 3 4 5 6

Any scene with Tyrion, Grey Worm and Missandei

4 > 3 > 6 > 1 > 2 >5

That's objectively the best opinion

1 > 2 > 3 > 6 > 4 >5

>6th that high up
it's not a good season man, just because there were 2 eventful episodes after 8 episodes worth of filler and red herring

I think the two episodes make up for the rest of the season

It's better than s2 and 5 at least, dunno about 1, but season 1 is pretty overrated and uneventful too desu

Best list so far but 1 should be higher.

Are there any good soldiers in any army.

Rorge,Mountain and Tickler and most of the soldiers we know are cunts except the one with the potty mouth (shitmouth?) and good heart.

That's like listening to an album and waiting through minutes of shit just to listen to 5min of good tracks.
DESU would rather have a consistent season like 1/2/3 any day over 5/6

1 > 2 > 3 > 4 = 6 > 5

1 > 3 > 4 > 6 > 2 > 5

5 > > 6 > > > > 4 > > 2 > > > > 3 > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Leslie Jones > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > 1

s1 is pretty boring, rewatch it some day

I rewatched it like 3 times 1 year ago. It's fucking comfy famalam, it has passing similar to True Detective

Battle of the Shit Characters is great to you but Hardhome isn't? Troll.

6 > 5 > 4 >3 > 2 > 1

it just gets better and better every season guys!

It's not so much the writing as it is the pacing. Having several characters teleport 5000 odd miles within the space of an episode or less is jarring.

Not him, but BoB felt like a true battle between two armies, while hardhome felt like a scene from a zombie movie. I didn't like it much either.

1>6>4>2>3>5

3 > 4 = 6 > 1 > 2 > 5

ITT

>season 1 was the best
>seasons 5 and 6 were the worst because bad poosay and arya didn't suffer enough when she was stabbed.

Stay predictable /got/

(you)

1>3>4>2>5>6

1>>3>4>>>>>>>>>>Stopped watching after season 5 so I can't comment on 6.

Fucking book faggots.

Post houses that literally did nothing wrong

> We cast characters for the inevitable got spinoff about Robert's Rebellion.
I'll start: Lyanna - Beth walker

Rhaegar Targaryen