ITT: people with prostates talk about how much they like shoving stuff up their ass

ITT: people with prostates talk about how much they like shoving stuff up their ass

I got one of these things to shove up my ass. I got a little prostate stimulator (Aneros Helix Syn) to shove up my ass a couple months ago and it makes pumping the dumpling feel a lot better. Like every time I flex my gooch muscles, it feels like someone's tickling me deep down inside. It's nice, but I'm ready to take it to the next level. So, I bought this salvaged alien anal probe because I heard that it'll make me shoot mad fat jizz ropes. Anybody have any experience with this thing? What should I expect? What do I use for lube in the shower? Water-based just rinses right off.

I, too, am curious. I've never tried it in the shower, though - I prefer longer sessions of play.

Have you ever cum completely hands free?

Everyone has a fucking prostate you fucking idiot

You can expect to try and fail enough times to find your prostate that you talk yourself into getting fucked by a tranny and when that sheman is dumping a fat load of AIDS in your ass you will remember this conversation and embrace the faggot that you are OP

b8 b8 b8 b8

This. I know it.

Locating your prostate is trivially easy, and can be done by reaching between your legs, inserting your middle finger to the second knuckle, and curling said finger forward as though you were trying to touch the back of your dick.

uh yes everyone who is a man

I can't ever make myself cum that way, too fucking hard.

well that just made me the gay

I've gotten so damn close, but never fully made it "over the edge".

I definitely found it, but I can barely reach it. I was cursed with little sausage fingers. The Helix Aneros is barely longer than my middle finger, if at all. I got the Njoy Pure Wand for more reach, mostly.

I was also hoping that it would help me prepare to take the Mr. Marcus dildo I bought. Talk about being overconfident. Thought I was hot shit when I ordered it. I've taken the whole thing exactly once, and I couldn't ride it for very long. What a rush, though.
We're all gonna make it bro

my legs get too weak and wobbly, pretty I would need to be fucked by a guy for that or something. so thats not gonna happen.

even having someone use a dildo on me can't quite get me there.

I don't think it's gay. I think it's only natural to get turned on when you see someone cum. It just reminds you of how good it feels to blow a load. Like a wise man once said, "It feels good to bust."

Can't tell if fucking autistic or serious

yeah I meant I want to suck that thing

Yeah you're just a faggot then. It's okay, though. We live in a progressive society.

When you fuck your ass with a toy. How do you stop yourself from constantly trying to push it out?

Product of abstinence education, folks.

My best luck has been with a vibrating head on my prostate. There are a few on the market. It takes a few tries but then hands free cums are the norm.

BTW the biggest mistake I would make is going in too deep. When you find it, it makes you feel like you want to pee.

I just get in the bath, work a finger in, then two, then three, then stroke cock and just about black out and drown from the overwhelmingly powerful orgasm.

I need a girl who knows how to drive a strap-on and will make me her bitch.

I own one of these. it works well, its very easy to find your prostate. i havent been able to cum soley from using it but it makes cumming much more intense and i can almost do it without penis stimulation but it takes a long time and its difficult not to lose patience