Australian Media Outlets Skewer Vanity Fair’s Margot Robbie Cover Story

>Writer Rich Cohen, a co-creator of HBO’s 'Vinyl', defends his profile as a "compliment" and "goof" as social media users and media down under call his take on Australia outdated and say he has a "Robbieboner."
>Vanity Fair contributing editor Rich Cohen may have just come to the realization that he has become public enemy number one in Australia, a nation he’s described as being "sunny and slow."
>Australian media outlets and online users spent Thursday and Friday skewering Cohen’s cover story on Australian actress Margot Robbie, in which he refers to the country as “a throwback inhabited by throwback people” and leeringly describes Robbie as “sexy and composed even while naked."
hollywoodreporter.com/news/australia-vanity-fair-margot-robbie-909263

Aussies BTFO

oi mate i dun hud watcha sed bout ma centry m8 a dun lak that vera much u know

>Robbieboner
A wot?

Whassat?

>literally no ass
What went wrong?

It's hilarious when all these butthurt monkeys that get offended at everything are the first to boast and be proud about how "laid back" Australians are.

Simpsons was right again.

>Some Jew named Rich Cohen
>Australia are the bad guys here

Sup Forums pls.

Crikey that fair dinkum seppo cunt needs a good fucking bash for talkin shit bout a bonza sheila like Marge thowback people me arse I'll throw that seppo cunt to the dingos mate

Australians don't squat..

They're too laid back

Australian media doesn't represent the Australian people.

>a throwback inhabited by throwback people

hmm

Look at this (((faggot)))

Oi nah how about you fuck off you cunt.

I hope those noongas fucked the cunt outta her

>be aus
>driving to work
>radio on
>th-th-this new a-a-article insults me as a man, an australian and a feminist
wut, seriously only cuck media thinks this, they're the same people that want to rid of Australia of its laid back ways and turn it into white china.

no one cares about margot robbie, and the only reason people even know who she is here is because she played the slut donna on neighbours.

Everyone on GC knows her as the slut who got gangbanged at an AB patterson school party.

source?

That must have been the same night I fingered Hex in a nightclub in Sydney

oh shit lad you were there as well?

reminder that skye, rachel and paige are the holy trinity of neighbours

>the holy trinity of neighbours
ahem

>steph came back as a lesbian

> confirmed

literally who

>Australians are laidback
>they lose their fucking shit
what the fuck

Not white China just china

To be fair, a Jew journalist probably thinks Texans are just as backwards.

But he loves blacks, obviously.

Australia circa 2016 is NOT a laidback country, despite the fact we all like to claim that we are "heaps laidback, carefree ocker blokes who love bantz and having a good time" to foreigners. We (as a country) have been latching onto that Crocodile Dundee stereotype for nearly 30 years literally just to pander to Americans and Europeans. It's fucking pathetic.
Note the unironic replies with "mate" and "cunt" thrown in to make sure you know they are Mick "Shrimp on the barbie" Dundee. They only talk like this to foreigners on the internet when they are indicated as being Australian, such as in this thread. Normally, in any other thread, they type exactly the same as American posters. They just decide to ham it up for you.

t. Australian

meh, most people already know australias just a hot britain

boot licking yuppies with funny accents.

That's the sad part.
Most Australians (males especially) on the internet seriously believe that the rest of the world sees them as chisel-jawed crocodile wrestling adventurers.

>When u go to far with your waifu puff piece, and embarrass yourself with your lacking knowledge of geography.

You must not get outside very much if you think nobody says mate or cunt around here.

>t. gay cunt

Slow there, Leb

>public enemy number one in Australia

I love the idea of the main topic of discussion in pubs, football clubrooms and around the water cooler in Australia is fucking vanity fair.

I WOULD'VE CALLED IT A CHAZ-WHOPPER

Dear cunt
Fuck off mate
t. Actual Australian

imagine peel away margo bikini and lick her bumlips

Has she been BLACKED yet?

Will Smith has had her in every hole
Though some people don't consider Smith as really black...

Literally no Ass

>throwback country inhabited by throwback people

what this fucking (((Cohen))) fuck is really trying to say is that Australia is full of white people, and thats just quaint to a (((person))) like him

>Australia
>full of white people
Top kek

Is that you le social club man?

>implying its isn't

get off Sup Forums and actually visit the country you're talking about

92% white

>your mum
>full of white people

Definitely not

Why is that fridge wearing a bikini?