>and I have a few last minute points to award

how can he get away with this?

He's in charge here.

#SlytherinLivesMatter

great post op

boasting in an eric fred

Good thread, OP. Good thread.

HOWEVER

But how can he change the award plan he filed with the ministry?

well done Sup Forums well done

however

serious question:
if 3 small loli kids can solve the mysteries of voldemort and sorcerer's stone, then why dumbledore couldn't?

he must have known that quirrel is keeping voldi in his body etc?

Rofl

Dumbledore is not a smart man.

The security they had for the Philosopher's Stone was defeated by three eleven year olds with not even a year's worth of magical education.

Keep in mind Hogwarts was supposed to be safer than Gringotts, so we can only assume infants could've burgled the stone from Gringotts and gotten away with it.

>3 small loli kids
2 of them were boys

That's the point.
Dumbledore was a smart man as evident by his meticulate plan which worked even after his death.

But why so dumb in first two books?
1. poor writing.
2. giving harry chances

>boasting in an eric fred
Boating in Eirik's fjord

Hogwarts is only safer than Gringotts because the only peoplewho could get the stone are dumbass kids with good hearts who will give it back. Nobody else can get it out of the mirror.

It's a children's fairytale. It's not meant to be taken seriously until the later edgefests.

Loli just means kids, you a rethinking of that other word

magic

I checked Sup Forums but they didn't have the thread. I know what you were trying to say though

Loli is specifically girls. The term comes from Lolita.

This

because snakefags had won the cup the previous 7 years in a row

Because fuck bitches he makes the rules

>if 3 small loli kids can solve the mysteries of voldemort and sorcerer's stone, then why dumbledore couldn't?
Uhh, Dumbledore could, it was hidden in Hogwarts precisely because it was safe there.

>he must have known that quirrel is keeping voldi in his body etc?
No one did. You'd think someone would just notice or something but apparantly not.

>he must have known that quirrel is keeping voldi in his body etc?
Dumbledore enjoys seeing men have other men inside them.

no, with so many weird shit happening like people trying to get pass fluffy or voldi in the forest killing unicorns.

even centaurs knew about voldi in forest.
i just think that author was dumb in the beginning or dumbledore wanted to test harry and his mother's magic.

For YOU

>Boating in Eirik's fjord
Toasting in a cleric's shed