How many of you are secretly attracted to teens? I'm talking 13+. Nobody admits it irl because of the stigma...

How many of you are secretly attracted to teens? I'm talking 13+. Nobody admits it irl because of the stigma, but I bet that a significant proportion of men are attracted to teens. The age of consent is just an arbitrary number.

Vote here: strawpoll.me/12066108

The poll is completely anonymous, and simply being attracted to a child is not illegal.

Other urls found in this thread:

leadershipcouncil.org/1/rind/cont.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

leadershipcouncil.org/1/rind/cont.html

Just gonna leave this here, so nobody can argue from ignorance.

I mean, they're still gonna, but at least they won't have an excuse.

Bump, help out with a bump pls

Here from other thread, have a bump.

I am attracted physically but not mentally...

Then again you aren't fucking their personality.

It's been fun riding two threads to autosage with you faggots, but I have to turn in. Work and all that fun shit.

Visions of 13-year old sugarplums dancing in my head. Stay safe, Sup Forumsrothers. Stay aware, stay armed. Physically and mentally.

Goodnight Sup Forumsrother, see you tomorrow

Although children cannot give informed consent to sex, this doesn't mean it is harmful. It only becomes harmful when society tells the child that it's harmful, and they believe it.

Not a secret, just not common knowledge.

good night
have fun trying to rape kids

>It only becomes harmful when society tells the child that it's harmful, and they believe it.

>still trying this pasta

Just wanted to get the ball rolling.

And I wanted to make it clear that the debate wasn't about whether or not children can consent. We agree that they cannot. The debate is about whether or not sex between an adult and a child is inherently mentally scarring, or if the damage is socially constructed.

>debate

or like mindless bickering and insults

good luck with that, faggot

Holy shit threads gonna die fucking post

The first third of that thread had some really good debate

Then after that it steadily dissolved

it's a shit thread anyways

>We agree that they cannot.
We do not. Consent requires nothing but knowledge, and children are sponges for knowledge. They can learn as much as one is willing to teach.

"Legal consent", on the other hand, is a whole 'nother kettle o' fish.

no, it didn't.

it's the same bullshit in every thread.

everyone pretending to have intimate details of of the kids' minds

>i know this to be true. you're just being a retard!

You're right, I just bashed that out quickly because I didn't want the thread to die.

We are both opposed to outright violent rape, but mutually desired sex is not inherently damaging. The only mental damage that arises, I believe, is when society tells the child that something bad has happened to him/her. Contrast this with violence, where something objectively bad and painful has happened, and the difference becomes clear.

Some 13 and 14 yo's look 18 or more

What should the age of consent be? Should there even be an age of consent?

yes

>getting robbed is only bad because society tells you it is
>getting stabbed is only bad because society tells you it is
>having your anus ripped open is only bad because society tells you it is
>browsing Sup Forums is only bad because society tells you it is

Humans are made to be attracted to potential mates, and girls get periods at around 13-14 so I'd say it's normal, especially since most girls try to look older than they are with slutty clothes and makeup etc.

>Humans are made to be attracted to potential mates,

>which totally explains why i want to fuck 4 year olds

Did you not read what I wrote? Violence is objectively bad because it fucking hurts. Sex with children is not bad because it doesn't hurt unless you tell them it hurts. Let a child and an adult have sex in a world where no one tells them not to. See if that child grows up traumatised.

The Jewish overlords are conditioning children to be traumatised.

>Did you not read what I wrote?
of course not.
i'm on Sup Forums.

>Violence is objectively bad because it fucking hurts.
>Sex never hurts

>Let a child and an adult have sex in a world where no one tells them not to.
>willing to let a child be raped for the sake of "research"

>The Jewish overlords
>trying this hard

No, cause they can't have babies yet. Did you even fucking read what I said you pedo?

>No, cause they can't have babies yet.

and yet i'm still attracted to 4 year olds.

so your point is completely invalid.

I concede that penetrative sex with a child might be very painful and so should not be done.

But there's nothing wrong with blowjobs/handjobs.

The original question was if it's normal to be attracted to teens, 13+. I said yes to that. What you have is a mental health issue. Pedophilia is NOT normal, but wanting to band a 14 y/o girl is. It's just not socially accepted.

Pedo's should be forced to take philosophy classes on morality so they can truly understand why they are wrong in thi king on such autistic terms as shown above

I'm going to laugh my fucking ass off if this is the new hill SJWs, progressives, and the LGBTQ+ community chooses to die on.

OP here

I should have created a separate thread to continue the discussion, and then made another thread to have this poll in. This thread died because it didn't have a unifying topic.

Fuck me man why do I suck so hard

>implying knowing WHY they are wrong will change their thinking in the first place
>implying ancient philosophers didn't fuck little boys in the bath houses

No actually I implied none of that. I understand their urges won't cease to exist, but they wouldn't be allowed to be so confidently retarded like in this thread.

>expecting Sup Forumstards to change their behavior

little girls are the sweetest purest thing alive, their hair is glistening, their skins soft and smooth, thier personality are kind, open, and loving. They are deseptive sluts that only want power over men. Young girls are untainted by the world, they are simply the best thing in this world, and one of the only reasons i live. Whats not to love.

i meant to say they "arnt" deceptive sluts like older girls

>Young girls are untainted by the world

>aside from the shitty music videos
>and the constant barrage of makeup advertisements that brainwash them into thinking they need to cover their face

they may be effected but they arnt the tainted cheating sluts that get turned on by how many men that can use. they are perfect before they start wearing make up, and cheating/lying

>they are perfect before they start wearing make up,

so... 4 years old, then...

right on...

well to me thats 12-14, but if you like 4yr olds .. well each to their own

they're wearing makeup well before 12-14

You can't help what you like, it's acting on it that is eh

yup, can confirm.
>sister is 6

lol i dont care, i like little girls, you think i care about this argument fuck dude..

Post pics or something

naw but believe these dubs

>well to me thats 12-14

>i like little girls

whatever...

>Some 13 and 14 yo's look 18 or more

That's why the new criteria is just :
Right height- and not fat.

Don't over-complicate it..

>What should the age of consent be? Should there even be an age of consent?

Kids are a lot smarter these days.. they should be able to decide on their own.

If it's OK for them to pick a gender - why not?

to me you stop being a child when
A: when a male can actually CUM and produce sperm.
B: when a female has her period

Biologically it makes sense. the way I think of it as, as a female after the age of 25 your chances of having a healthy baby starts to fall. lets assume as most places the legal marriage age is 18+ that gives you only 7 years to find a mate, and have a baby with the highest possible chance to carry and birth it with no ill effects. 7 years isn't a long time in terms of human life span.

I like to look at everything as in pre "Fast travel" IE: gas powered shit that can have you on the other side of the world in less then 24 hours. and more of back when it would take months to travel to another major city...

Now I'm not trying to justify a 40 year old banging a 13 year old and calling it normal. because it isn't normal, never has been.

but 18-24 banging a girl 15-16-17 isn't really that far of a stretch. or even vise versa. girl 18-24 banging a boy 15-16-17.

most of the time its a maturity thing I don't know any right minded 21 year old dude who has anything in common with a 15 year old girl.. even super "mature" ones.

>If it's OK for them to pick a gender

but it's not

I think most people have at least a minor interest

topkek

Good question OP.

Everybody, take a seat over there and tell us why.

>Nobody admits it irl because of the stigma
Almost every one of my Friends and their families know that i would choose a 14 y girl over 1 of my age

Physically possibly, definitely not mentally unless they're really mature for their age or something.

That's because you're a registered sex offender..your whole town knows dipshit

Everyone knows 14 year olds are hot.. I thought

bump

Apex kek