Daily reminder that the Ghostbusters remake was a film with an all female cast before it was decided to be a...

Daily reminder that the Ghostbusters remake was a film with an all female cast before it was decided to be a Ghostbusters remake.
All because of this cunt of a jew woman using a brand to exploit the fans whilst pushing the idea of an all female leading cast for reasons of being progressive.

I hope it fails and Paul Fag gets found out for the man-hating shithead he is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L-6VLuz75yw
youtube.com/watch?v=CeCiTwuyWq0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1. this doesn't affect your life in any way shape or form
2. not a single person will remember this in 10 years
3. i literally have no idea who paul is

>ITT: Triggered neckbeards

sonyfags need not reply

daily reminder that i never liked ghost busters at any time ever

Amy Pascal is a MILF

same

it's a dumb kids movie, literally who cares

You're exactly right.
All you have to do is see the leaked emails.

Kek, did you think Hollywood making big movies was some "how a bill becomes a law" School House Rock shit?

This sums it up nicely. Pascal is a scumbag. Rothman is a scumbag also.
youtu.be/L-6VLuz75yw

She is the same idiot who ruined Spider-man.

She will try to take credit for Spider-man homecoming which is all Marvel's work now.

youtube.com/watch?v=CeCiTwuyWq0

>claims the problems with the new film is including references to the old films
thats a new excuse why its not good

this woman acts like a dude (see emails) tells actress its there fault for not asking for more money. (i think she actually believes it too.)
i have this fringe theory now that she used James Franco as her sex toy. leading to his art house to eat pray love to art film Sony movie deal.

Chances are she sucked her way to the top as well. She was a secretary yet has NO typing skills or spellcheck.

Real talk - are gay men terrible film makers?

Paul Feig
Greg Araki
Gus Van Sant (directed the Psycho remake, lol)
Todd Haynes
Joel Schumacher
Bryan Singer

Of course there's John Waters but you're watching those films because you want to laugh at a gay man's terrible taste.

Gay men's interests are just too goofy for superior straight brethren.

You forget Roland Emmerich

F. W. Murnau was fag and he was a good director.

That Chinese gay guy who directed Brokeback Mountain is ok.

>Gus Van Sant
that Psycho remake was a complete piss take on Gus' part though. They paid him alot of money to do it and he thought you can't beat the old so did a frame for frame remake.

Ang Lee's not gay.

More proof that women are good for nothing.

It's all true OP. It is frustrating as shit I know. believe it or not I kind of wish the Asian head owners at Sony would step in and let some Asians take over Sony Pictures, because you know they're many times more prejudice, and racist than Americans, and they'd let the film industry really do some fucked up shit, as in anything goes fucked up - both good and bad. We'd have the fucking wild west of film again and the lawyers wouldn't have a leg to stand on across international waters.

yep. it really pisses me off.
It is unbelievable that they chose to make a film with a leading female cast and Paul Feig direct, before they decided to make it a ghostbusters remake. FUCKS SAKE

what movie will be the next in these all-female recast?

Little Women

Not only that, but they explicitly put out press outright insulting fans of the original as 40 year old virgins, misogynistic assholes.
They know that even if fans are right, the stain of calling anyone misogynist makes it too ugly to mention in mainstream.
These are truly dark days in the entertainment when snobs of a company can outright bully its fans.

Fight Club.

> 3. i literally have no idea who paul is
He was in Ski Patrol, but hasn't really done anything good since then.

I'd watch it.

i just threw up in my mouth

Fucking hell she's sexy. How can you be that hot, young and successful and still be a genuinely kind and down to earth person?

Legit she is the best thing in Hollywood atm.

10 years? How about 10 weeks!?

The original is shit. Fuck off.

Saw it at Youtube HQ. The trailer was bad but the movie is a blast, everyone around me laughed hard all the time. Solid 9/10 and definitely best comedy of this summer.

So thats 3 reviews now? 2 hate it.

>The original is shit. Fuck off.
Amy, fuck off.

You seem intermittently upset

12 Pissy Cunts.

Yeah OP, Hollywood has done this for a long time now. The last few Die Hard films were originally brand new original franchises. But fresh OC doesn't guarantee upvotes like a new spin on a dank meme does.

Watch it. Or don't watch it. Pirate it. Stream it. Watch youtube autists watch it. WHO. THE. FUCK. CARES. You literal manchild. It's a fucking movie. It's not real life. Move the fuck on and grow up.

Yeah. How dare anyone talk about movies on Sup Forums
Jerks.