Hi guys

hi guys

y is my snek half in half out? you think his heating pad is too hot?

also, his shed is taking a while

snek/care thread

no

Hes probs fine my leopard gecko does that all the time

If the heating pad was too hot, it would be on the complete other side, unless you're fucking retarded and have the heat pad spanning all the sway through.

Also, sometimes it just takes a bit, make sure to keep the humidity a bit higher than normal, idk if snakes get stuck shed, but it's better safe than sorry!

>Leopard Gecko
you're automatically a bro.

Just saying, you'll probably get more responses from people on the subject of a snek/care thread there than on Sup Forums

lol is that good or bad?

honestly, did even know we had a an board so thanks lol. i probably will end up there at some point

it's only a small heating pad but it's under his rock, so i wonder if i should move it

If Austen kys faggot use google
/thread

Maybe have it half of it under his rock/house the way i compensate for this with my leopard gecko is to have two rocks one with a heat mat and the other without but if it is too hot he will just leave then come back anyways its not a huge deal

If you own a ball python like I do - they're just weird sometimes. The temperature will be just fine and she'll still just lay on top of the hide for a day instead of inside of it. And regarding shedding, just spray around the tank and on your snake twice a day (morning/night) and it'll keep them good enough to shed. If they get too dry, or seem like they're gonna shed soon, put them in a warm bath for 15 minutes and dry them off a little after - they should be good to go then (you should definitely be doing this when their eyes get cloudy too)
Good luck, user

ball pythons are for losers! my corn snek is 10 times more cooler than your pythons combined :^)
also, he thinks he's a plant

how often you hold em?

he's cute tho user haha

I hold mine (not op) at least 5 minutes a day, usually put her around my neck and do make lunch or something before booping her snoot and putting her back in the tank. If I have the time I'll keep an eye on her as o let her slither around on my bed
That's a pretty cute snek user

Good. Very good.

That's adorable, mine was just an asshole.

10 years of non-stop bites and failed attempts at forming a relationship.

He did pretend to be a plant though, that part's true.

>718279964

here is my ball

Ball pythons need 60% humidity, 75 degrees on cool side of tank, at least 85 degrees on warm side of tank. Don't try and feed them until they complete their shed. If it is not shedding in one piece, then the humidity is too low.

how do you humidify?
i just keep a bowl of water under a light thinking it'll evaporate

One of my C. lepidus klauberi

Best to buy a tank humidifier

Time stamp please?

>A an board

you ever think about killing yourself by getting bite?

Put heat on opposite side of tank from his hide. He will come out when he needs heat. Opposite ends of tank, do not heat the hide.

Not really, I only collect them for a scientific study. We use tools to handle all venomous reptiles, both in the field as well as at home. This is the only species of crotalid that I am currently gathering data on.