Hey Sup Forums, I recently lost a close relative and i was wondering if you fuys can help me cheer up, if not its ok

Hey Sup Forums, I recently lost a close relative and i was wondering if you fuys can help me cheer up, if not its ok

Think of the worst time you ever had with them
Now be happy because that time sucked and it won't happen again

im glad your relative died, i will cum on their grave

Wooh don't cut yourself with that edge there.

This twelve-year-old girl committed suicide not one week ago. She livestreamed it.

OP is her stepfather who is sad he cant fuck her anymore.

Kek i wish user

Sorry for your loss bro. I don't really know what you're going through right now, but I know it sucks.

Hey, you're still alive. Think of something good that will happen this year. And if nothing good will happen this year, make it happen. And think about it. And do it.

You said the person was close to you; that person would've wanted you to be happy. So do something good for yourself and for that person!

Well thanks user, someone here isn't a heartless monster as always

guess what

Stay positive man. Always remember this world is temporary. Everyone is going to die sooner or later. At the very least it's better to have lived.
Take care of yourself brother.

Hey user,
I've been where you are, more or less.
It hurts now, and that's ok, but it will be better.
Later on, you can look back on the god times with them, what you learned from them, and rejoice that they were in yours and others lives. Preserve their memory in what you do.
Regret not the times you couldve had, but reflect on the times you did have. There is beauty in the brevity of life, for if we all lived forever we would not appreciate each other nearly as much as we should.

Hope you feel better user, we'll be thinking of you.

Thanks Sup Forumsros i feel way better now, i miss ya mom

Thanks Sup Forumsros i really appreciate you guys

I feel you man my dad died a few months ago. I know u feel shitty right now but it does get better with time I promise. Stay strong bro

Sorry for your loss, OP. Hope you feel better and may 2017 be a wonderful year for you.

> I recently lost a close relative
> help me cheer up

Funny? Yes?