Probably because you say thottie hottie

they love that street talk nigga

Have you tried rape?
Ladies love being raped
10/10 would recommend

Just ask this guy.

You could just watch like me ;)

Dammit Brendan

you fucking beta or what. im 6 at best and get laid every 3 or 4 days and im not hung like a horse either

i mean i can fuck ugly chicks no problem but i want a hot bitch bro

and they're picky

im not screwing the bottom of the pot, go to bars and pick up women no prob spend 30 $40 on drinks and 3 hours later totally worth it, i just slide past the stuck up attitude cuz i could really give a shit. they turn me down ill keep pushing and if that fails on to the next hottie...i'm not wasting time on a chick that doesn't want to strike up a convo after i buy her a drink

what's your opening line? and what city
it's mostly clubs around me

Develop a fake douche persona like that guy behind the girl on the left. Ez pussee. get drunk and be loud and assertive.

>/reddit/

whiskey or vodka and go from there. do straight shots cuz after a few of those and everybody is feeling good. i don't like party chicks, typically they're wearing the skimpiest clothing and fuck anybody with money(eazy way to get herps) just open with something funny to get their attention

Why not actually spend time with one woman and actually date her and then end up marrying her?

Just go to parties and talk to girls. If you're not a stupid sperg, it's really not hard to get laid.

>Be 28
>Have given up on appearance
>Dress like I'm a bum and have put on 30 lbs in the past few years
>Walk up to girls at bar, start general conversation
>Most end up giving the "I have a boyfriend" or "I'm waiting on friends" lie
>Usually end up talking to one, find out where they're going after and end up fucking them

There's the rare occasions where the fat fuck Bertha storms over and cock blocks you but you'll have to get used to that. There's no way to deter them and having friends who jump on grenades doesn't work with them.

if u dont get laid by 21, you can always hit up a happy ending spa. keep going until u find a gf.

u can find top rated spas in your area. i hope u like asian girls 20s to 30s

fat bitches are fun cuz you can do literally anything to them since their self esteem is so low. get cock blocked and start talking to them...takes maybe 4x amount of alcohol if your going to pursue that freakiness

Idk from my experience in bars, fat women were pickier than skinny hot firm women. They'd be sitting there judging every guy in the bar like they're not 3 times the size as a healthy female.

>not screwing the bottom
>alcoholics prostitutes that cost 40 bucks

I envy your retardation.

met a really cute girl last year and she loved me but i broke it off cause i was feeling weird with the whole commitment thing

i'd say i'm not horrible looking so my personality must be shit. i'll get laid like 1/10 times if i try

or maybe i am too nerdy and kill every convo with science talk kek

but fuck it i love science more than pussy so far

start virtue signaling and hang around the womens/gender/african studies departments
bitch about white privilege
bada bing bada boom some frizzy haired "black" girl will take care of you

picker but once theyre liqoured up, kink level is maxxxed

Join a frat. Almost impossible to not get laid unless on purpose.

I find that most women I want to fuck can't keep up with real conversations. You just roll with whatever they say and occasionally make new points (that are shallow overall, but deep compared to the conversation) and you can avoid coming off as unapproachable. Coming off as very smart is intimidating. It's cool if you're very intelligent, but you also want to be approachable, that's how I do it.

also never been to college so i really shouldn't comment in the hotties up in there. college parties but not the actual institution

Just go out man. I am not a ladies man but I got my fair share in college because I atleast made myself available. I never really went to parties/bars with the mindset "I have to get laid." I just went out and rolled with it. If I introduce myself to a girl and if we had a convo going for a minute or two I'd instantly turn it to "can I get you a beer?" or "wanna play some pong" etc etc. Some times I'd strike out and sometimes I'd get lucky.

tldr:

KEEP
IT
SIMPLE,
STUPID

The thot list was 2 guys from Chicago that had sex with a large amount of women and chronicled all the ones they believed to be std ridden after one got HIV.
I'm sure women love being called thots.

yeah man you're right. big part of it too is i never really am trying to get laid but then later i say "you'll probably wish you fucked them when you could"

yeah it's really that easy i know. i've done it before just never feel it anymore i guess

come to Sup Forums to complain about not getting women

can you get any lower?

9/10 fegs are on this site are virgins

college is full of hot sluts, they like status, powerful men with social connections and higher ups. it all comes down to who you talk to. be friends with many people and they'll come flocking. simple shit.

>be me
>3rd year
>only person I actually care about is gone in my life because I didn't know how to get my shit together/give her what she wanted
>things ended when she went power hungry freshman year of college
>now she's out getting into abusive relationships like a real champ
>talk to her mom every now and then to she if she's gotten her shit together yet
>seems like she's never going to get it, and is gonna end up alone with a shitty quality of life, like one of her crazy relatives
>I've gotten good at manipulating women, so I have a fuck buddy who lets me fuck other people when the opportunity arises
>kind of became a fuckboi now more-or-less
>no matter how many qt girls I get with, I still feel empty inside
>the one girl I actually care about is out of reach because her bestie is an overprotective bitch, who's really dragging her down
>bitch sets her up with abusive guys just so she can be a shoulder to cry on
>meanwhile she's completely ignorant of this, and refuses to see reason, just so she can feel self-righteous
>no matter what I do, I just can't win
>feels bad man

When I try to pick up a slut her friends most of the time enjoy my company more than the bitch I'm trying to fuck

Replace fear of rejection with curiosity. Go after some cute girls, get shot down a few times, and keep at it. Nobody gets laid a lot just by existing. Unless you're just a stud, which no one on Sup Forums is. You're the only who will give a fuck if you get turned down, and no one will remember the next day. Just go for it.

also big problem is like i mentioned earlier, it's all clubs and i can't really dance to house music/pop bullshit

literally have had girls come up to me and try to dance and i just don't know what to do lool

Neither can I, just tell them you can't dance and kinda laugh about it, but if you say fuck it they'll like the courage. If it's really bad, just stop and ask her to grab a drink with you.

>Replace fear of rejection with curiosity

You really think these fags have that much willpower/self-control to do that?
Just tell them to take some acid. That's the only way they're actually going to improve themselves

Absolutely agreed, acid is the best way to eliminate anxiety

When a girl ask you to """"dance"""" at a club, rave, house party etc 98% of the time it means she just wants to grind her ass on your dick, all you have to do is just stand there and move a little bit and feel her up on occasion. You don't actually have to dance

my daughter goes back to college tomorrow and threads like these dont make me feel any better about it...

to add: shrooms work as well, but LSD is preferable (although it needs to be LSD and not 25C-NBOMe).
The reason shrooms arn't as good imo, is that your body will try to reject them (it'll think it's being poisoned), resulting in you throwing up/pissing a lot or a combination of both.

Something similar happened to me before. Just try to get over all of this (no, it's not impossible, emo shit). Only way you can "win", really.

Care to explain what 25C-nBOMe means?

which uni?

>college aged daughter
either bait or super socially reclusive enough of a father that you go on Sup Forums

each one lost count of the number of girls the fucked by the middle of their sophomore year

She's a 6.5 at best.
Unlike the aspies that are leaking from Sup Forums I have nothing against black people, but when they date white girls, it's like they can't tell which ones are actually hot or not.

It's almost like the uncanny valley for attractiveness. I can tell when a girl is close to attractive but not quite there, but black guys can't. I don't get it.

not giving that out m8

neither...sometimes Sup Forums has some entertaining stuff

6.5/20?

That's an 8. Did you know you were gay user?

Niggers have lower standards. To them, every girl who's white and blonde is hot (which is understandable when you look at their options in their own race).

>hurrr muh racial superiority durrrrrrrrrrr it's hard to be better than anyone at anything in life so I have to feel good about my skin color hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

10/10 Brunettes>>>/10 Blonde

Average blondes>>Average brunettes

Both>>>>>>redheads

ok let's do a numbers game, then

>get laid 1/10 time
>go out 10 nights a week
>get laid every week

You really have nothing to lose by trying.

It's a class of designer LSD knockoffs; the most popular being 25I-NBOMe. They are similar to LSD, but not quite the same. They are easier to manufacture/get a hold of comparatively to real acid, so dealers will often sell it saying it's LSD, because unless you've had real LSD, you won't be able to tell.

i am a man incapable of not dancing

>go out 10 nights a week

Girls on right looks like my friend. Any more?

>You really have nothing to lose by trying.

Other than your faith in humanity

Welp after 5 or 6 times, I have no idea if it was real or not.

I was the same way but when you do it once you dgaf anymore, you'll notice basically everyone at the party you're at is just as bad if not worse than you at dancing...

Don't let something as gay as dancing be a factor on why you won't possibly get laid that night.

Other than the fact that they both look like sluts, not really.

>i am a man incapable of not dancing
>incapable of not dancing
double negatives you retard faggot, jesus christ

Nowhere did I say niggers are inferior, I just said the truth. Your average black woman is usually considered relatively unattractive in comparison to other races (with few exceptions, if any), so niggers, who are used to that "low" standard for women, will usually be content with any white girl (which, along with asians, are generally considered the most attractive), even if they're ugly according to our standards.

>go out 10 nights a week

Isn't it obvious. Either your not black cool kid, varsity jock type, or loaded. I hate to say it but you won't be even considered by these woman until your much older and established. By then your going to be ambushed by a bunch of late 30/40 something dumpster fire rehabilitated college whore hotties looking for marrive and kids withat the first availabel penis. She'll still be kinda hot but way past her prime. Ignore those sperm jackers. Live your life, make bank, fuck young pretty things till you get bored. Buy a house with your bros and make your own rules.

>Nowhere did I say niggers are inferior

>10 nights a week

I don't disagree tbh, although 10/10 brunettes are really hard to find (though I guess that applies to 10's of every other race).

>I don't understand the words coming out of my own mouth

>I don't understand the words coming out of my own mouth
>hurrrrrrrrrrrrr I'm a potato

This could be the first actual confirmation of a female without needing TOGTFO in thread history.

>hurrr im mad about facts

fuck niggers

>even if they're ugly according to our standards.
>What is contradicting myself, Alex?

>10 nights a week
>Get laid every week

>Why is it so hard to form a coherent point
>I'm confused and retarded

getting girls is simple as talking to them... but on your level....

almost all the guys I meet are delusional, they either think they're a 10 when they're like a 5, or they have no self esteem at all and think they are ugly when they are actually just shy and don't ever even try....

if you can talk to girls but attractive ones don't want to fuck you, then you just need to do a better job of not being ugly

Where did I say they're inferior? Anything that could even begin to imply that would be me pointing out the fact that black women are generally considered less attractive, and my usage of the word niggers (which, at this point is closer to the fact that I'm used to using it rather than actually trying to offend them).

>I can't even read all the posts before I sperg and reply with a novel that won't be read

>Where did I say they're inferior?
>My mother dropped me on my head when I was young

Lol ok mate

>i am a man incapable of not dancing
>incapable of not dancing

What an unfortunate disability

Some nuggets of wisdom for once from user
10/10 would read again.

>I don't know it's like to actually refute points so I dismiss others by saying lol like a teenage girl

lol im actually laughing out loud at you right now

From someone who's had both:
LSD has visual hallucinations similar to shrooms, but is feels a lot less "spiritual" comparatively.

25I is more rooted in audible hallucinations. While you can also achieve auditory hallucinations with LSD as well (usually only in higher doses) the visual distortions will always start first; from my own experience at least. The biggest give away that it's 25I is your body will try to purge it (usually resulting in you having to piss more), because 25I is toxic to your body, while LSD isn't.

>It's hilarious when people make fun of me!

Your answer to me refuting your "points" was essentially replied to with "didn't read lol".

>I think people give a shit what I say
>No really I'm definitely a worthy conversationalist

That wasn't me you replied to, sperglord.

Oh so he was laughing at you. Nice

>sperglord
>What is superfluous ignorant racism on the internet, Alex?

inb4 racism is as logical is a logical conclusion drawn from Darwinism. It's okay, black people are superior to whites at getting prostate cancer.

get off my board nigger

Lmao sounds like the roastbusters from here in nz. Same idea but they just bragged about how much non-consential sex they had and shit it was on the news