I'm killing a thread for this. Any bros out there wanna talk to me...

I'm killing a thread for this. Any bros out there wanna talk to me? I don't have any friends rn and I need to get some thoughts out.

start talking fam

go for it bro

I think I'm falling in love with my wife's best friend.

post pics

All I can do I compare how cool she is versus my stick-in-the-mud wife

how long have you been married? maybe it's all fucked up already

Goddamn it Sup ForumsI don't know. It's my first marriage. I was hoping that some Sup Forumstard would have knowledge or input beyond my own experience that I could draw from.

Yep you're fucked.

I'm worried that's the case. She's lives with us. It's awful.

Welp, you can never see her again.

ask for threesome

i dunno, i'm just saying, also could be that she IS more interesting than your wife, but that doesn't mean that you are in love, just dazzled by her

Tried. No joke. No go on from both ladies.

It's proximity based lust. You should divorce your wife, is what the universe is telling you.

fair option, maybe your wife likes her too

How long is she going to live with you?

Things like this are the reason I came to you guys for input. Sometimes an anonymous analyses of a situation is more accurate than the input of a close friend. Maybe another month

poison one of two coffees and leave it on the table for them, let the universe decide

Well. Here are the options user.
Given that you are assured of anything she feels, you can;
>Dismantle both marriages for your personal gain, if it really makes you happy this is the ultimatum.
>Cheat behind your wife's back with other lady. Not advised. Short lived and explosive.
>Drop it like a Middle School crush and fix your own marriage. This is what I imagine everyone here including myself will tell you.

I have been here since before 2008. I will never stop loving you Sup Forums

I have been here since before 2008. I will never stop loving you Sup ForumsBut this is better advise

Seems like thread is dead already. Just know that I love you Sup Forums. You're the brother that I never talk about. I hope you never die.

I'll cum on your grave

a close friend ussualy gets blinded by the affect that he/she feels for you or her, or the image of the couple... anyway, you could talk with her of something that you really like to do with you wife (not sex(?)) and see the difference, can be a advice chessy but if you don't feel the butterflies, spiders, bees or anything could be a sign

This is barely English

Don't you think I know there's a woman here? I can smell her. I can taste her like sugar on my tongue.

Threads about to die. One last thank you and shout out to the guys that helped
Me.

If you try and cheat it could (and probably will) backfire badly. What makes you sure that your wife's best friend won't tell her that you tried to fuck her? I say survive the month or you will eventually regret for the rest of your life.
Or try asking for a threesome again

solid advice. Thanks from OP

Ok OP, so many questions.
How long have you and wife been together/married?
Why/ how long has best friend been living with you?
Is the love mutual or unrequited?
Has there been sexual contact thus far?

Been married just over a year. Been living here maybe 3 months. Never thought of her that way until my wife left town for two weeks. I don't have any confirmed sexual contact. Think we may have smooched New Years but we were both very drunk.

You got XBO Bro?

What does that even mean.

How often do you spend time with your wife?

See her everyday

If you dont understand, then i guess no

Have you been together much longer than that?
How's the past year been with wife? Hear/believe it's the roughest(on month 9 of my marriage)

Sure, you see her, but how much do you SOEND TIME with her, like take her out to dinner, play a game together, or have deep conversation?

The first year was hard. Everyone says it's a honeymoon but every time we fight I think "really, this, for the rest of my life?"

Good question. With our schedules it's not as often as we spent together dating.

Maybe 1-3 times a month we are able to "date"

FUCK, I feel like I'm talking to myself.
Fuck this spending time thing I see being asked, what are conversations like with the 2? Is it easier talking to best friend?

Theres your problem, you seem to be distanced away from her due to yur schedules so its harder to become emotionally attached...

Thats how I was with my gf in high school, I had an AP class that took more of my time and it made it harder to spend time with friends and truly appreciate them as people, now I rarely talk to any of them

You need to find ways to pay attention to her, having a significant other is like having a parrot, it requires a lot of love and attention or it will go nuts and die

I was kind of going through the same thing, just on a much smaller scale. I've been with my girlfriend for two years now, and just as soon as I gather the balls to propose, I meet a girl who I fall head over heels for. After weighing out the options, I decided to stay with my girlfriend, and Im saving up enough cash to finally propose, hopefully within the next month or so.
I stayed with her because true love is about putting your lover before yourself, her wants before yours. If your wife truly loves you with all her heart, OP, dont ruin that over some chick. Stay with her, trough thick and thin. Thats true love.

Chill the fuck out. Part of being married is falling out of love. Use these feelings to create a dialog with your wife about your wants and needs. The grass is not greener, but maybe you need to have a long conversation with your wife about how she makes you feel, and how scared it makes you feel that you are starting to wander. You married her for a reason, and sticking together is not the easy path. Use this to remind both of you just exactly why you are there.

Be honest user, it will take you far.

Much easier.I have birds too. Too true. That's why I came her for advice. I knew my bros would have some sound advice.

It's impossible to know the context of what you are dealing with, but it's human nature to have some kind of "the grass is always greener on the other side" feelings about things. I've never been married, but I'm sure thinking that it is a common occurrence.

Oh yeh, what is saying, Im totally overlooking that, how is the simple conversation? Do you feel like your putting up an act? Not being yourself?

Thanks Sup Forumsros good advice. Op still here still listening.

No I feel like I'm being myself. I feel like she and I would get along better than my wife and I but after the advice I've recieved in the thread I think I'd rather talk to my wife.

Good to hear man, Ive been lurking Sup Forums for a while and I see this thread i decide to speak up, Im glad I could help so far...

Start doing things that you guys would enjoy, And if you can, try to get a day off on the same day with your schedules if work is keeping a barrier inbetween...

Also, try setting goals together, not necessarily relationship-wise, just goals, like working towards a fancy dinner or something you would both want...

I want this to work for you bro, I really enjoy helping people out

Different married user here.
This is good advice. Set a date night. Explore new sexual things. Make her breakfast in bed. Demand time alone.
All of these things make a successful relationship.
If you 2 don't have a common goal, then you are as good as dead. You are like Paul and John, you make pretty good music on your own,but your not the fucking Beatles.

Maybe its bc im shallow and apathetic, but im in a similar situation and if I lived with the girl im crazy in lust with(whom my wife loathes) I'd have had sex with her and been divorced the same month she moved in. Im not saying don't try to work it out, bc it's possible, but I've tried getting days off together, going to the zoo, going to nice restaurants, trying new things sexually, taking grand vacations, and none of that shit has worked. It has to be about you sometimes Sup Forumsro, like you said before, is that what you want for the rest of your life?

This. All of this. Proper discourse is key.

Source: Married for almost two years. Cheated once and it killed me inside.