can we get a beta cringe thread going?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6EUBr87OZFU&t=2s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_hockey
youtube.com/watch?v=FiPjpAplk-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

This is an avg Sup Forumstard's inner thoughts tbh

As the OP you're supposed to get the thread rolling, not post one image and have everyone else do the work for you

same let's face it im never gonna change

youtube.com/watch?v=6EUBr87OZFU&t=2s

this post

I'd fuck.

Took the words out of my mouth

even if it is a bloke?

Jesus Christ, that thing has the sexual attractiveness of fucking a communal bowling shoe.

didn't know this was YLYL

user pls
i can only get so erect

I am becoming a dorito.

the guy who edited this post is autistic too

keep it going i need this rn

Lord, help us...

Tic toc I was tAkin a bath

kek - oh yeah, dem niggaz are definy from 1875

"Ice hockey is believed to have evolved from simple stick and ball games played in the 18th and 19th century United Kingdom and elsewhere. These games were brought to North America and several similar winter games using informal rules were developed, such as "shinny" and "ice polo". The contemporary sport of ice hockey was developed in Canada, most notably in Montreal, where the first indoor hockey game was played on March 3, 1875."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_hockey

Can't stand when fuckers like this do shit like this in the name of Christianity. God gave you a dick and a pussy for a reason. Just have a fuckfest AFTER marriage you morons.

One of them is a cheating whore, and it's definitely not the husband. He's a provider that she can depend on to stick around, while she's out choking on close to every cock in Topeka. This, I think brings a whole new meaning to being a beta. On a side note however, I bet she's into anal.

cringe? looks like pride festival.

>eats a whole raw potato

fuck trayvon and all other liberals

Yeah, modern for America.

>by sitting on you
dunno what the swords are for. probably sexual

eats a whole raw potato

Jesus fuck.....

Freebleeding is disgusting.

Fuck all the ignorant shits who voted for trumpler.

raw potato... sheeit. what that would do to me is awful indigestion. it's not even funny. real indigestion is like this:

my chest and shoulders feel like they are bloated with pockets of air. it happens to me when i get potato salad from the grocery store sometimes. sometimes the potatoes seem raw and hard. the pain is incredible. every breath is sharp pain. one time, i was wearing a backpack on my way to class from my car and with every step, it bounced on my shoulders and it was like there were hot pins deep in my flesh. it takes WEEKS to absorb the gasses.

nigger detected

MY SIDES AHHAHA BY THE LOVE OF KEK

Klassic

youtube.com/watch?v=FiPjpAplk-Y

this is some serious autism

Whats the difference?

I'd fuck her. And you know with how highly strung and naive she must be, she'll decide to do it "just once" at some point and there's a pretty good chance it'll be a random fuck so it's someone she can just have sex with and then not have in her life to tell about it.

Then she'll be hooked. Eventually she might break the news to the hubby and sell it as using flings to get her "devilish thoughts" out of the way so she can "preserve the sanctity of their marrage." And she'll keep fucking other guys then while her husband puts on the pounds stress-eating potatoes.

One has people acting awkwardly and this is amusing.

One has people getting laid and this confuses and upsets you.

Is that the dude from pentatonix on the left?

>the old guys face

>good boy points
Wat?

Oh dear god why

Guy in blue wants the D harder than all 3 chicks combined

I have the cringe MLP resume
Its 2.1 MB
Gonna crop it a little.

Cinderella and the three fisters

WTF... its like a land whale fucked a slightly older fatter land whale

Fuck she is thick as hell! I want that ass.

Any more?

Here we go. Phone is retarded, saved the first crop as 2.4 mb and the second at 750 mb or some shit.

>His mommy doesn't give him good boy points

post more french girls

Even if you were asking, any man's dick would melt away at the sight, no matter how desperate

I see it

>Maledom.jpg

Eternally classic

oh how i love a good strawb picking

No I've never had that. Wtf is that even. His mom assigns him points for shit and then thats got an exchange rate to dollars or something?

Who wants me to find and post Poupee?

>cringe

I don't know man those JNCOs are pretty rad

I'm dying from cancer

Translation:
"I might be gay but I'm not really sure. I hate my own existence so I write fiction on characters so I can forget I exist. I desperately need pussy, but I'm too much of a faggot to initiate it, but my desperation will still lead to attempting sexual acts."