Justify your homophobia. I have nothing against LGBT, I'm just interested to see your arguments, Sup Forums

Justify your homophobia. I have nothing against LGBT, I'm just interested to see your arguments, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j2qeMXrneak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no fuck you

Why would anyone need an argument to not want to associate with homosexuals?

The usage of the term homophobia doesn't make any sense, because people who hate fags don't hate them because they're scared of them.

It makes no evolutionary sense for a member of a species to have a trait that is directly detrimental to the species having more members, therefore homosexuality is a defect.

Your argument is invalid because OP never said justify your hate. In fact he specifically said homophobia, so the usage makes perfect sense.

Justify why you put your penis inside another man's shithole.
>protip: you can't

Oh well then I don't have any homophobia then and I doubt anyone does really since I don't know why anyone would be scared of homosexual people except maybe people in prison.

They are not people

I don't give a shit and most faggots are annoying and in your face about their homosex.

implying we need to be more?

lol all these commenters and still no actual reasoning

many different male species especially monkeys fuck each other on the reg so thats not a good reason fuckboy

I'm not implying that, I'm just stating that a fag is nothing more than a defective human.

because women are inferior beings who steal money whilst they cuck you

I think the term homophobic was coined by faggots in an attempt to associate the valid disdain for their lifestyle with a personal insecurity. It's the SJW way to say "I know you are but what am I". Literally Pee Wee Herman 5 year old level mentality.

This gay kid in school keeps fucking touching me and it pisses me off and now im scared

You're implying that those gay monkeys don't still fuck females and pass on their homo genes

>Justify your homophobia. I have nothing against LGBT, I'm just interested to see your arguments, Sup Forums.

I'm not gay, or even mildly interested, but homosex is observed in over 500 species in the animal kingdom.

"It's not natural" are the words of a stupid person.

It's degenerate behavior.

>implying that monkeys even understand the idea of passing on genes and not just looking to get that good nut

Homosexuality is similar to that of a disorder such as retardation in the fact that it's not that uncommon, but it's not what it was supposed to be.

I'm no homophobe. But I still hate the LGBTQRSVUS crowd because they have a chip on their shoulder and they have the brazenness to claim that pedophilia is not a sexuality.

"Everything we do is actually ok! Everything you do is still sick and wrong!"

Right.

i hate them bc they arent doing what nature intended for them to do.. they 're just actung like dumbasses with their stupid ass "preferences" it shouldnt be called homosexual because theres no sex involved... gay sex isn't SEX because there's no procreation involved. there just a bunch of wackos who prefer the same sex because they happen to be that way.. fucking gay

kys fr all of you especially u m8

>implying that i was implying that the mental process was any more than getting a sweet nut

i think they're just superficial and attention seeking

Killing its natural, should we kill other people too?

I think homphobia is a bad way to put it. I'm not afraid of them, I'm just disgusted. I'm at least a decent looking male and when faggots stare me down I feel sorry for them, being mentally handicapped and all. Also disgusted though because they are incapable of being masculine, AKA normal

get out you newfag cunt, anyone here who has respect for gays and niggers should end themselves

i just spit my water out lol

>implying that monkeys, animals that fuck each other, rape and thow their own shit at people have any mental process at all

damn you dumb dude

Is there proof that full blown homosexuality is natural in other species or in other species cases is it "bisexual" because they probably would fuck anything that gives them pleasure?

>stupid
i guess i can't hate them but.. what's the point of being gay? it's superficial to just want to get off... they think they're so smart too

>lol salty because you're wrong

i hope you get raped in jail

It's retarded to think that animals don't have thoughts, kys

same because i like cock tbh

youtube.com/watch?v=j2qeMXrneak
Look a Russian guy is beaten up and got his long hair cut with a knife, they thought he's a gay because of his hair.

i believe animals do have thoughts, just not "why am i here and why am i doing this"

they have behaviours like collecting food, fight or flight and shit like that. its all instinct not mental reasoning and organization. i guess some of us don't either huh?

So because monkeys are gay it's perfectly fine to be gay

they are lying to their bodys into thinking that they're with something that is made for them sexually when they're just making themselves feel good. i guess there's nothing wrong with that bc we all masturbhate but i hate the gay community. all superficial. IM THE ONE WHO IS USING SUPERFICIAL

funny how your homophobic but makes jokes like that. it really shows how dumb and degenerate you really are. go back to fucking your mom m8

I'm actually gay, and I fuck guys on the reg. That doesn't mean that I'm normal, it means that I was born with a birth defect which is homosexuality

i'm saying we're all carbon based organisms living on a floating rock in space. do what the fuck you want. its all opinion.

u have something in your mind that makes u think being gay is the thing to be.. kinda like i keep replying to this dumb shit

I fucked your mom last night

He's fucking his mom, at least he's got the right "gender" sorry if I triggered you/shoe/they/themselve

there is nothing unethical about

/thread

>reducing life and the human condition to something so simple

Cut your balls off you nigger

It's probably a hormone imbalance that turned me into a fag boy

I'm gay and I hate fags, dykes and trannies

>justify your homophobia

They are hedonistic and extroverted, not nearly as intelligent as they fancy themselves, downright negligent of social order and an overall superficial expression of dissent.

However, if someone doesn't display or signal their "alternative" status on a base level, and is comfortably adjusted to their own sexuality, I don't give a shit.
The angle that I am coming at this from is integration. I refuse to acknowledge the legitimacy of a culture attempting to proselytize their competence as a group while simultaneously signaling an overly emotional mindset.

>youre gay
>anyone who respects them should kill themselves
thank god i don't respect you in the least. and your logic is fucking retarded they must really have birth defects

AHA good one m8 you really showed me

isn't it a proven fact that the world is over populated? i bet if being gay was a character trait of niggers you'd have no problem with it. plus the days take themselves out of the gene pool giving a ugly piece of shit like you more of a chance with females. you should thank them

theres literally no reason to care where people put their genitals unless:

A) theyre raping people

yup, thats about it. its amazing people have so much time to worry about where other people are sticking their genitals while society is completely falling apart around them. people starving to death on the streets and unable to find homes, yet they can shill MILLIONS out to fund anti gay bills and waste tax payers money on time spent in courts arguing over anti gay bills.

IMO any politician that even so much as mentions sex in a bill should instantly be impeached from their position. theyre literally robbing us all of our hard earned tax money to fund this retardation

also:

fuck gays, fuck blacks, fuck whites, fuck beans, fuck indians, fuck asians...literally just fuck 80% of the world. people are shit. doesnt matter what their sexual orientation is

Some violent sodomite homosexual follows me in every thread saying he's going to assrape my boipucci. Help. What do I do?

>fuck gays, fuck blacks, fuck whites, fuck beans, fuck indians, fuck asians...literally just fuck 80% of the world. people are shit. doesnt matter what their sexual orientation is

this dude gets it.

No one will believe you. Your boipucci is mine boy.

There's nothing inherently wrong with niggers, you're making to many assumptions about the people that you're talking to and it's making you look like a fag.

>theres nothing wrong with niggers
>uses nigger as an insult

damn dude you're making this wayyy to easy for me. you retarded or something?

They're rife with STD's that my tax money goes towards treating.

>people already do that so yes

I may be nigger, but at least I'm not a retarded

I wouldnt care so much if they didnt make being queer THE MOST IMPORTANT THING ABOUT THEM. Theyre so boring, that they focus on the one thing about themselves that is slightly out of the ordinary.

What's with people with low IQs and having a boner for justification?

Think about what it takes for someone to be straight, for them, homosexuals acts have to be so disgusting that they would never do it willingly under any circumstances, keep in mind all the gross uncomfortable shit people will put themselves through for a buck or simply because they have to.

To a straight person a homosexual may as well be eating shit off of the ground, its possible that homophobia is a aspect of heterosexuality, because if it was just meh, it would be nothing for guys to hook up with each other, effectively making everyone bi.

wow dude using the exact same insult i just used

i guess thats that man i'm sorry for your condition. want me to send some flowers or something? a dick pic?

They're gay

I'm okay with gays, but trannies are mentally ill and shouldn't be encouraged to mutilate themselves

>500 Species
>"a lot"

When did I use nigger as an insult. Making assumptions about whether or not you're talking to the same person that said something else? You're retarded.

Male swans can be in gay couples where they will find a female with eggs, chase her off, then raise the chicks on their own

>effectively making everyone bi.

also increasing the chances of male x male pairings, decreasing the chances of babies being born

acdc is on there twice

Phone users are cancer. Castrate yourself.

It's mental illness. Therefor, it's wrong. Mental illness should not be accepted and promoted as "normal". Faggots and Dykes are an abomination and should be put to death.

>Killing its natural, should we kill other people too?

Hitting logic in the face with a shovel of stupid question.
Homosex for those that enjoy it are enjoying life and aren't harming anyone. Killing someone is harming someone, so no..

>It's degenerate behavior.

how so? Describe what morals are and what makes a degenerate. Are morals about going to heaven and the eternal soul, or are they about animal and human happiness and flourishing?

>Implying that killing is wrong

I think that if you're weak enough to be killed, you're better off dead.

>Homosexuality is similar to that of a disorder such as retardation

Like, the father of computer science was a retard then? like that kind of retard?

Homosexuality is one of natures way of removing defective traits from the gene pool.

>should they have homo rights?
Fuck no. Just like retards shouldn't vote.

>should they be able to be homos?
Sure. Just go be homos away from viable society. I don't want to hear or see your faggy asses.

I don't hate fags, I hate people who won't shut up about how "awesome"; "liberal", "unique", "respectable", "special" they are. I couldn´t give less of a fuck if you are gay or not, I just don´t want to hear about it, why? Ask yourself this: Do I brag or talk about my heterosexuality? NO, I don't, because that's personal and you don't need to get slapped by my sexuality, whatever it is. What's next? Do we need to bow to child molesters because they were born like that and they are misunderstood? No, fuck your dumb shit, I don't want to know what's inside your asshole or what you do with your dick. And there's no such a thing as "transgender", if you are a man you are a man, if you are a man who enjoys getting fucked in the ass you are still a man, a gay man. Deal. With. It. Fags.

LGBT is to make white race disappear

>I think that if you're weak enough to be killed, you're better off dead.

You mean, if you're a good person you protect the weak from those that would kill them because they are weak.
Definition of moral mandate: protect and defend the weak.

It's why pacifism is not considered a real moral position.

Not in the way that makes someone mentally retarded, but in the way that it is a disorder in itself.

Everyone is better off dead then. Edgy thick cunt.

This guy gets it.

Culture has no direct evolutionary benefit, therefore redundant?

What if you just take estrogen to look cuter.
I dress like a mostly normal guy during the day and everything I just want a more feminine body.

>I just don´t want to hear about it, why?

I'll defend a person's right to be LGBTQ or whatever, but much more so if they're humble and friendly rather than loud and proud.

Because it has no real world application today purely because you'll never get a lot of money by doing it.

I hate acronyms.

So, fuck you faggots

It has nothing to do with hating you, it's your stupid slogans and acronyms.

Sick meme my guy

yeah but that makes if wrong?
There is no "wrong or right" in nature.
They are just things what we observe in nature and in the sexuality of humans.
It's not defect, with that logic random mutations in genes are just defects and wrong?

They pose as girls on kik to get dick pics and catfish me, and they spam gay shit in straight threads.

>but in the way that it is a disorder in itself.

It was removed from the diagnostic manual a long long time ago. Science figured out it was not a disorder a long time ago, but doesn't go to churches and shout at them about it. If you wan to see the results of scientific studies, they're there for you to see.

There's nothing wrong with a person who's gay or whatever.

Exactly.

>Implying the DSM isn't bullshit

>WHO I FUCK DOESN'T KILL ANYONE ...
>I DON'T HATE YOU FOR BEING STRAIGHT
>DON'T HATE ME FOR BEING GAY

its more so to insult idiots who concern themselves with peoples private business. remember when police officers were invading homes looking for 2 men living together? that kinda bs is stupid. if they dont show it dont worry about it.

>There is no "wrong or right" in nature.

THAT is simply false. Chimpanzees have been observed trying to save each other from drowning, risking their lives to do so. Morals start to show up in the most advanced species of primates.

But, it doesn't have anything to do with gay or straight. That prohibition is purely religious, and nearly purely Abrahamic religions. Asians that practice other religions don't give a shit about cross dressers, or find a reason to give lady boys a hard time.

>>Implying the DSM isn't bullshit

Implying the DSM isn't the manual doctors use reliably to help billions of people around the world live healthier happier lives through modern medicine that doesn't treat religious sins like diseases.